Kylie Flavell #2 faking, feigning and falsifying a phoney Tuscan Fantasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest IG Stories seems to showcase the man who wanted a photo of the two of them (pasted together). It's rather creepy to me. Thoughts?
I had commented on this topic some time ago; she had received a photo of some guy and she recreated it with her photo beside his and returned it to him as a gift. Seemed creepy at the time and surely oblivious in terms of personal safety.

I had the impression, at the time, that she was mostly enamored of herself and couldn’t resist the opportunity to impress a potential patreon.

Now she worries about divulging her age. Go figure.

Reactions: 5
I had commented on this topic some time ago; she had received a photo of some guy and she recreated it with her photo beside his and returned it to him as a gift. Seemed creepy at the time and surely oblivious in terms of personal safety.

I had the impression, at the time, that she was mostly enamored of herself and couldn’t resist the opportunity to impress a potential patreon.

Now she worries about divulging her age. Go figure.
I guess he sent it back to her with a note!! Take a look. Or maybe this is another guy? Coo coo!

Reactions: 2
If you google her now there is a dob April 1991. These sources are the ones you can feed yourself.....All said here already, it is impossible if you rebuild her CV more over there are is the offical registrated infi of her former company with Patrick, stating April 1983. (Sorry, cannot add the links for technical constraints)

Here you go...

If you google her now there is a dob April 1991. These sources are the ones you can feed yourself.....All said here already, it is impossible if you rebuild her CV more over there are is the offical registrated infi of her former company with Patrick, stating April 1983. (Sorry, cannot add the links for technical constraints)
Yes @Miacara I agree. The April 1991 date that can be unearthed is gathered from those crawler feeds that can be manipulated. Kylie Flavell presumes that many people don't know that. Maybe some of her Patreon revenue goes towards enhanced SEO, to point to those sites above others, for example UK Companies House, who used to give the whole DOB but now only give the month and year.

Reactions: 3
Nevermind about my comment above about the guy sending the photo back! Seems to be he commented, and she posted the photo and note she had sent him! So strange, especially the matching hand positions!!-

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Yes the photo of Kylie and the guy do seem pasted together @Denise0211 ! Pre G (and maybe post G) I am sure she used all of this parasocial flirting to gain more Patreon money. 🤭 It’s also so selfish of her to post this guy’s IG handle to the public in aid of her all-consuming vanity.

One of the things I really can’t stand is how often she posts these comments from people saying how super great she is or how super grateful they are to her. Who does that?
Agree this is something that really grates, Kylie also posts these ridiculous comments praising herself, unduly, even in her YouTube videos. It‘s very embarrassing for her. No wonder she is a one woman band, no one could work with her as she is so determined to have the spotlight on herself 100% of the time.

Reactions: 4
Also, last April she did a post on her Instagram, saying that tomorrow would be her birthday. So, even though she doesn’t say anything about the year of her birth, her followers at least know the month and the day.
can someone please comment this on that post?! as with so many influencers, she needs to start keeping notes of her lies/inconsistencies

I'm sure his family must love her complaining the kitchen in a family home was ugly, there are much better and more sensitive ways she could have said this. I find it hilarious how they focus on the changing a cupboard to a curtain, reads like a joke to me
She's not hard to parody. I was cutting up an old blind for a DIY task on the weekend and found myself giving a KF-style commentary to my OH :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
She's not hard to parody. I was cutting up an old blind for a DIY task on the weekend and found myself giving a KF-style commentary to my OH :ROFLMAO:
can you set up a parody account like Deliciously Stella did of Deliciously Ella ? :LOL:

• Haha
I'm sure his family must love her complaining the kitchen in a family home was ugly, there are much better and more sensitive ways she could have said this. I find it hilarious how they focus on the changing a cupboard to a curtain, reads like a joke to me
It was beyond laughable @emm - “To label the pots, she simply used masking tape and a pen - an affordable yet effective method.” How brilliant and unusual - only in Tuscany!!!😅

The Express is one of the low-grade tabloid redtops, they must have been desperate to pad out that story with KF’s guff. How did they even find her to spout this rubbish?!

By the way, I’ve seen that “Made in Tuscany” film with Liam Neeson and his son, it’s one of the worst movies ever (unwatchable) and certainly one of the fakest about Toscana, barring Kylie herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
It was beyond laughable @emm - “To label the pots, she simply used masking tape and a pen - an affordable yet effective method.” How brilliant and unusual - only in Tuscany!!!😅

The Express is one of the low-grade tabloid redtops, they must have been desperate to pad out that story with KF’s guff. How did they even find her to spout this rubbish?!

By the way, I’ve seen that “Made in Tuscany” film with Liam Neeson and his son, it’s one of the worst movies ever (unwatchable) and certainly one of the fakest about Toscana, barring Kylie herself.
I really wonder how this came about, did the journalist just google "italy youtubers rennovations" and go from there? I thought I was reading the wrong article when I started, randomly linking her to a film :LOL:
I am not sure about the express, but I know other similar "newspapers" allow people to call up stories and (sometimes even pay) to be featured. I almost imagine Kylie has read about the film and just shopped around to see who would be interested

• Haha
I really wonder how this came about, did the journalist just google "italy youtubers rennovations" and go from there? I thought I was reading the wrong article when I started, randomly linking her to a film :LOL:
I am not sure about the express, but I know other similar "newspapers" allow people to call up stories and (sometimes even pay) to be featured. I almost imagine Kylie has read about the film and just shopped around to see who would be interested
Yep I thought the same😅 Kylie’s called in the story herself and she could have paid too knowing what those tabloids are like. Her ludicrous comment about drilling a hole in a stone to make a sink also grabbed the attention of a reader who posted a comment below the story. They‘ve got it in one: “Just another woke home ‘improver.’ ” 🤣

“You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
“ It is not just us who find Kylie’s shtick ludicrous...

25AC236C-4ABA-4887-92D8-21562BEF6CB5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
For Kylie's new Tuscany series she evidently really had/has to rely on Guido to take her places. Looks like she is filming off the beaten path and she won't have an easy access train station from the coop, for sure. Just thinking aloud(typing lol) but it still boggles my mind why they selected living in Magliano. Imagine working all week then having to cart Kylie around for HER job? Also, seems the nearest hospital is almost 20km away. Mah

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
With Tuscany in yellow now, travel is allowed and looking forward to driving through the countryside.

How did you hear about Magliano(2 hours from Florence); is that where the renos are taking place ? I’ve driven through there before, Manciano, Orbitello, Saturnia; is fairly remote.

With Tuscany in yellow now, travel is allowed and looking forward to driving through the countryside.

How did you hear about Magliano(2 hours from Florence); is that where the renos are taking place ? I’ve driven through there before, Manciano, Orbitello, Saturnia; is fairly remote.
His family has their oil production etc there (all connected to father Gianfranco and Villa i Lami). His FB has a "like" for the structure and there's a pic of him on a tractor there from a few years ago. Yes, that is where they are doing all the renos!

His family has their oil production etc there (all connected to father Gianfranco and Villa i Lami). His FB has a "like" for the structure and there's a pic of him on a tractor there from a few years ago. Yes, that is where they are doing all the renos!

Quite the detective work !

It is also quite a commute to Florence every day and through secondary roads; not fun at all.

I think the area is unfamiliar to most foreign travellers, if not to most Italians ! Access is not easy and the region is remote for most travellers. It took me years to finally venture into the area. 2 hours from Rome, 2 hours from Florence.

No wonder they are promoting their chicken coop and pigsty online with her videos. Would like to see the reviews from the first guests, whenever that might actually happen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.