Kylie Flavell #2 faking, feigning and falsifying a phoney Tuscan Fantasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quite the detective work !

It is also quite a commute to Florence every day and through secondary roads; not fun at all.

I think the area is unfamiliar to most foreign travellers, if not to most Italians ! Access is not easy and the region is remote for most travellers. It took me years to finally venture into the area. 2 hours from Rome, 2 hours from Florence.

No wonder they are promoting their chicken coop and pigsty online with her videos. Would like to see the reviews from the first guests, whenever that might actually happen.
Right? He will have to commute. So I feel kind of bad he also has to accompany her on filming. Maybe he will work remotely some of the time, but still. Her recent IG pics made me think how he will never have much of a break. Work....filming with Kylie.

Reactions: 2
she has published SO much of her life online
She has published nearly her entire body online. Talk about being private. :rolleyes:

she gives out an address for gift
Hmmm good point! We see clearly, so her answers doesn't work on us. What if we were still amazed by her gaze? Her privacy answer might work with them.

especially the matching hand positions!!
Interesting to note that! Narcs do mirroring obsessively. It subconsciously gets you on board.

I have no idea how much olive oil production they could do. And I don't know the economics of that business, whether it can still be lucrative for the trees they have. But in the U.S. we hear about so many oils being watered down with oil that is not olive. They could go really upscale with production from their farm(s). Position it as authentic 100% olive oil. Play up the food and gorgeous cooking videos. Big risk though if they don't know that business. I was thinking of an alternative to a business built on travelers, in a place where travelers don't go. Looks like they're betting on driving demand for the destination themselves. It's a risky move because people will come 50% for the views, 50% for Kylie. Maybe even higher % for Kylie. Is she prepared for what that will be like? Or she will disappear back up by Florence and hire someone to take care of the rentals? Or seek a "volunteer" to do work for free, ensuring every single crease on a sheet is perfectly laundered and ironed out? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She's not hard to parody. I was cutting up an old blind for a DIY task on the weekend and found myself giving a KF-style commentary to my OH :ROFLMAO:
We did the same, shortly after our first viewings of KyLIE; we did about a 15 minute video of baking a pastry, which turned out to be a disaster, but had lots of laughs commenting on our Italian kitchen and romantic Tuscany, as we prepared our table to serve our burnt pastry to our imaginary invited guests.

[QUOTE="FlyByeNight I was thinking of an alternative to a business built on travelers, in a place where travelers don't go. Looks like they're betting on driving demand for the destination themselves.
[/QUOTE]

My impression of her viewers is that they are likely not seasoned travellers, if travellers at all. If KyLIE convinces them to come to Italy, they will be going to a remote region that few travellers get to; most want to see Rome, Florence, Venice first. If they arrive at her farm, they will need a car for sure and then a lot of direction and hand holding, unless, of course, they are content to sit in the chicken coop and look out over the view for a week or two.

Waiting to see how this plays out, but I think I already know.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
My impression of her viewers is that they are likely not seasoned travellers, if travellers at all. If KyLIE convinces them to come to Italy, they will be going to a remote region that few travellers get to; most want to see Rome, Florence, Venice first. If they arrive at her farm, they will need a car for sure and then a lot of direction and hand holding, unless, of course, they are content to sit in the chicken coop and look out over the view for a week or two.
Agree - visitors could wind up totally misled. Maybe only after you've seen the popular stuff in Italy, if you are REALLY INTO Italy, might you go to off the beaten track places.

Reactions: 3
Magliano is one of this wonderful areas Italy and in particular Tuscany is full of...in the middle of nowheres... amazing views all around, beautiful properties...and wine and olive trees. And all of this is practically the only base for an income, means tourism and some "agriculture". (And there are many areas as beautiful as this one but closer to some of the famous spots)

The wine and olive oil prodction is highly expensive in labor cost, you need to invest a lot of work in your prodcts.. so difficult to make them profitable . The quality might be excellent, but a bottle of olive oil for 20+ Eur struggles in competetion if you dont have a well-known brand.

Same for tourism...Lots of offers, lots of choices for travellers in all categories..Many families have this big properties and try to save them in opening for rentals...

If you drive around there you see all around signs for wine and oil out of own production and accomodation

You remember the vlog on another property of Gs family, which is abandoned for a couple of years? Which was a restaurant also? It was said this close to another wonderful area, Val d'Orcia. No wonder why and they now try to offer it for "fair price" even in Youtube ..... I have seen so many left places ...you live in postcard beauty, but it is a fight to survive...

Some old families there are rich in property, but cash is a challenge. It seems Gs family is a typical example. The mother manages the touristic rentals they do already, the sons have jobs in the city and are supporting on the weekend the family business'...

For K this is an endless source for vlogs...rennovation, decoration, views...And coincidently this is "publicity"...hoping to catch some of the viewers who want to live at least for a vacation the tuscan dream....

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Exactly. And "troll" is a term that obviously is meant to bring her pity.
Trolling would be us writing nasty hate comments in her own home: YT or IG comments. Nobody makes Kylie even read here. Our discussions and observations are just that, discussion and observations.
@Denise0211 - Thanks, Denise. I don't particularly wish to be a 'troll'. This virtual world with its own terminology is still a mystery to me, but I would understand a troll as someone who makes random nasty or provocative comments on the thread of the person s/he is trolling. In this instance, I saw us as a group of people who have reservations concerning Kylie's authenticity and inconsistencies in her stories and are engaging in a robust discussion about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Right? He will have to commute. So I feel kind of bad he also has to accompany her on filming. Maybe he will work remotely some of the time, but still. Her recent IG pics made me think how he will never have much of a break. Work....filming with Kylie.
I thought he might stay in the Florence flat for a few nights a week and work remotely the rest of the time. Doing 2 x 2hrs driving per day would be insanity.

These are the reservations available by searching for Magliano in Booking.com; 14 pages. Lots of competition in a remote region most travellers will not think to explore.

Any idea which one is theirs ?

1620804201123.jpeg

1620804239483.jpeg

Reactions: 1
The only one I know for sure is the one in the current "main property" in Scandicci, called Villa I Lami, managed by Silvia (Gs mother)...There are three appartments....I will try to investigate a bit ...

These are the reservations available by searching for Magliano in Booking.com; 14 pages. Lots of competition in a remote region most travellers will not think to explore.

Any idea which one is theirs ?

View attachment 570563

View attachment 570564
I didn't think it's ready for rental yet? If I put in July dates I only see a couple in Magliano and the rest in Scansano and other villages in the area.
The agricultural farm there is also called I Lami.

Last edited:
Quite the detective work !

It is also quite a commute to Florence every day and through secondary roads; not fun at all.

I think the area is unfamiliar to most foreign travellers, if not to most Italians ! Access is not easy and the region is remote for most travellers. It took me years to finally venture into the area. 2 hours from Rome, 2 hours from Florence.

No wonder they are promoting their chicken coop and pigsty online with her videos. Would like to see the reviews from the first guests, whenever that might actually happen.
I get that lots of people do like peace and quiet... but to be in such a remote place is not idea for a holiday of more than a couple of days imo, apart from walking around the countryside what is there to do that is not a drive away? a huge part of visiting italy (for most people) is of course the food, wine and eating in restaurants, are there any anywhere nearby? And driving around loads of tiny roads in an area you don't know in a country you are not used to driving in just sounds massively stressful to me

Reactions: 1
@Denise0211 - Thanks, Denise. I don't particularly wish to be a 'troll'. This virtual world with its own terminology is still a mystery to me, but I would understand a troll as someone who makes random nasty or provocative comments on the thread of the person s/he is trolling. In this instance, I saw us as a group of people who have reservations concerning Kylie's authenticity and inconsistencies in her stories and are engaging in a robust discussion about it.
No problem. Ha ha, was just ranting due to Kylie painting us as something we aren't.

I get that lots of people do like peace and quiet... but to be in such a remote place is not idea for a holiday of more than a couple of days imo, apart from walking around the countryside what is there to do that is not a drive away? a huge part of visiting italy (for most people) is of course the food, wine and eating in restaurants, are there any anywhere nearby? And driving around loads of tiny roads in an area you don't know in a country you are not used to driving in just sounds massively stressful to me
Yes, I think that is why in the one video she was pushing more for someone creative to rent it all and hold long term workshops. Otherwise, aside from Italians just looking for a quiet holiday, it only seems fit for the few people who visit Italy very often. Nobody really loves driving in Italy or in general when meant to relax.

Ok, so the eventual rental and restaurant area in Magliano is called Colle di Lupo.

Last edited:
I didn't think it's ready for rental yet? If I put in July dates I only see a couple in Magliano and the rest in Scansano and other villages in the area.
The agricultural farm there is also called I Lami.

Yes, I Lami is name for both...Scandicci and Magliano:
Fattoria I Lami di Ghezzi Galli Tassi Gianfranco
Snc, Localita' Colle di Lupo58051 MAGLIANO IN TOSCANA (GR)

...and as we know out of some vlogs, there is more in the family..eg the abandoned manor which had a trattoria also.....

Last edited:
Well, through this thread, I think we have KyLIE’s number. I think we have figured her out.

Going through the agriturismo choices, I’m getting excited about travelling again soon, as well. Tuscany is now in yellow zone, allowing for travel in the region once again.

Spring is here, reviving hope, although Italy’s absurdities remain well entrenched. I knew I liked Italy because it was broken and it slowed me down; now I also went to get back up to speed after, also, weathering a pandemic.

Reactions: 5
Yes I definitely think it should be deleted @Miacara
Ok, my fault. As this is a company address, the "fattoria", not a private one... i thought ok. How can i delete , can somebody explain to me please? It seems i cannot edit anymore. Thanks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.