Kylie Flavell #2 faking, feigning and falsifying a phoney Tuscan Fantasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
^^ Ha! Kylie responded enthusiastically about Chateau Diaries, yet snobbed other people's suggestions about other home renovation channels, because they were "too modern." 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Lol! Really? The queen of being just vague enough... But it's funny to see how we live rent free in Kylie's mind. 😅
Screenshot_20210511-115601_(1).png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lol! Really? The queen of being just vague enough... But it's funny to see how we live rent free in Kylie's mind. 😅View attachment 569121
"security reasons" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: First of all, no one is asking for her exact birthdate, and secondly, she has published SO much of her life online, including making it pretty easy for people to work out where she lives, not giving out a birthdate seems irrelevant at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thank you @Iolander, it's fascinating to hear from people who have met Kylie and got to know her. You're spot on re the above. It started to become apparent to me that Kylie began catering to a US audience. Suddenly she started releasing her videos so her American patrons could view them on waking, which meant that I had to wait until the following morning in my time zone to see them. Her work was far more interesting when I first discovered it, but the endless renovations and speculation about engagement and pregnancy became so tedious. The attempt to entice viewers/patrons into a business with the abandoned villa on the land was as predictable as the night following day and, as an investment opportunity, challenging enough at the best of times but downright dishonest at the moment. It was interesting to hear Kylie's fans fawning about their perceived value of the objects and pieces of discarded furniture in the abandoned building, too, as this is an area where I have professional expertise (when I'm not canning fish @Antonio!). While many things could be low-value antiques and have a rustic charm and could be tarted-up to make the villa look individual and appealing to visitors, they are not of enormous value, and I'm sure Guido's family would know this. K&G were not suggesting otherwise, but the uninformed viewers were making this assumption. (Please understand I am not being snobbish here and value is a subjective concept. Inexpensive items can have huge sentimental and historic value and value in their provenance and as a conduit to telling great stories. But I understood the fans were referring to monetary value.)

Moreover, @lolander, "I've been commenting on Chateau Diaries threads just for the reasons you've pointed out, she's a vulgar woman milking gullible people to pimp up her very underwhelming house. She's also achieved to collect a menagerie of lost, sad, naive volunteers with delusions of success but no real prospects just to feed her fragile ego."

I cannot remember which episode this was but, in the comments, someone mentioned the Chateau Diaries, and K responded enthusiastically about this woman. At that moment, alarm bells started to ring for me. Kylie fashions herself as being upmarket, and how she could not see through that obviously déclassé Chateau woman beggars the imagination!
Hahahaha of course you have other strings to your very literate bow than canning fish (😅) @PlinyinTorquay and your of knowledge of antiques doesn’t surprise me in the least☺

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has she been listening to our reqs? j/k 😅😂 New travel series in Tuscany coming this summer. Her IG has several recent shots. Guido along for the ride, lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Lol! Really? The queen of being just vague enough... But it's funny to see how we live rent free in Kylie's mind. 😅View attachment 569121
Like Trump, Kylie has learned there are enough foolish Americans to make a career from a Big Lie.

Quite a hoot that she is cagey about her age for security reasons, when she gives out an address for gifts; and she chooses the lowest possible age.

“... a world with quite dedicated trolls”; is she referring to us ?! Is the truth a troll ?

I think she is feeling the heat.

Reactions: 10
Are we technically 'trolling'? 😖
Well @PlinyinTorquay Kylie is putting her ’work’ into the world publicly and not only asking for money but for constant comments/feedback/gifts/letters and eventually rents. You can’t expect to have unadulterated adulation and zero discussion of whether what you are saying/selling has any value. Only a narcissist would want that. And she shuts down any legitimate discussion on YT or IG.

We are not paid advertisers that have to toe the line and say everything she does is marvellous (her followers seem to forget this).

However, in this digital age we are more like good newspaper reporters that investigate and bring a critical eye to whether there is any truth or real interest in Kylie’s vlogs/slogs/stories. Is there any fact among the fiction?

Should we believe anything this woman is selling? Whether it is the Tuscan dream (that has many pitfalls IRL) or whether the chicken coop will ultimately be comfortable and commodious (not likely on current plans) !!🤦🏼‍♂️😬

Reactions: 9
Well @PlinyinTorquay Kylie is putting her ’work’ into the world publicly and not only asking for money but for constant comments/feedback/gifts/letters and eventually rents. You can’t expect to have unadulterated adulation and zero discussion of whether what you are saying/selling has any value. Only a narcissist would want that. And she shuts down any legitimate discussion on YT or IG.

We are not paid advertisers that have to toe the line and say everything she does is marvellous (her followers seem to forget this).

However, in this digital age we are more like good newspaper reporters that investigate and bring a critical eye to whether there is any truth or real interest in Kylie’s vlogs/slogs/stories. Is there any fact among the fiction?

Should we believe anything this woman is selling? Whether it is the Tuscan dream (that has many pitfalls IRL) or whether the chicken coop will ultimately be comfortable and commodious (not likely on current plans) !!🤦🏼‍♂️😬
Exactly. And "troll" is a term that obviously is meant to bring her pity.
Trolling would be us writing nasty hate comments in her own home: YT or IG comments. Nobody makes Kylie even read here. Our discussions and observations are just that, discussion and observations.

Reactions: 7
I didn't read it anywhere but I heard her say with my own ears that she was 29 fairly recently and now she is saying this.
yeh I remember this too, does anyone remember where it was? we haven't just plucked a random age our of nowhere

Reactions: 1
Exactly. And "troll" is a term that obviously is meant to bring her pity.
Trolling would be us writing nasty hate comments in her own home: YT or IG comments. Nobody makes Kylie even read here. Our discussions and observations are just that, discussion and observations.
Definitely meant to illicit pity by Kylie so she is “victim” on top of everything else @Denise0211 🙄 She really is quite pathetic when confronted with different opinions to her own. And you’re right, these are our discussions in our forum/thread/space that have nothing to do with her PR machine/comments section...

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Well, since KyLIE never does anything wrong, it’s someone else’s fault if they don’t go along, she has no choice but to erase them, because they just don’t understand and any other perspective ruins the self image she projects, how else to protect herself from bad people, trolls and honest comments.

• Haha
"security reasons" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: First of all, no one is asking for her exact birthdate, and secondly, she has published SO much of her life online, including making it pretty easy for people to work out where she lives, not giving out a birthdate seems irrelevant at this point
Also, last April she did a post on her Instagram, saying that tomorrow would be her birthday. So, even though she doesn’t say anything about the year of her birth, her followers at least know the month and the day.

Attachments

• Haha
Her latest IG Stories seems to showcase the man who wanted a photo of the two of them (pasted together). It's rather creepy to me. Thoughts?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
We can see here how she is trying to blame the "confusion" surrounding her actual age on "so many incorrect facts written about me out there by other people".

This is a very poor attempt at damage limitation. The many incorrect facts she refers to are all her own doing and the random people are merely questioning these inconsistencies. But KyLIE doesn't allow such observation, if one doesn't agree with her truth she decides they are "dedicated trolls".

If she wanted to answer truthfully but remain non-specific, it would've been so easy for her to say something like "I don't want to give my exact date of birth but I can confirm that I am in my late thirties". What's the harm there?

Last edited:
I didn't read it anywhere but I heard her say with my own ears that she was 29 fairly recently and now she is saying this.
If you google her now there is a dob April 1991. These sources are the ones you can feed yourself.....All said here already, it is impossible if you rebuild her CV more over there are is the offical registrated infi of her former company with Patrick, stating April 1983. (Sorry, cannot add the links for technical constraints)

Reactions: 1
Her latest IG Stories seems to showcase the man who wanted a photo of the two of them (pasted together). It's rather creepy to me. Thoughts?
Yes the photo of Kylie and the guy do seem pasted together @Denise0211 ! Pre G (and maybe post G) I am sure she used all of this parasocial flirting to gain more Patreon money. 🤭 It’s also so selfish of her to post this guy’s IG handle to the public in aid of her all-consuming vanity.

One of the things I really can’t stand is how often she posts these comments from people saying how super great she is or how super grateful they are to her. Who does that?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.