Kylie Flavell #2 faking, feigning and falsifying a phoney Tuscan Fantasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not just one but THREE SD cards PLUS a camera lens
If I was her I'd at least shake it up, say it was stolen or something (which would be unsurprising as she leaves things alone in the piazza while she pouts at the camera )

Reactions: 4
If I was her I'd at least shake it up, say it was stolen or something (which would be unsurprising as she leaves things alone in the piazza while she pouts at the camera )
Because nobody was willing to work for free to haul them around and keep an eye on them. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine saying that she’d like a car wide iron gate for their property entranceway, stating the cost of €2,000 and lamenting that she can’t afford it; was she implying that someone might want to buy it for them ?

Maybe the cost was €5,000, but if 2 or 3 Patrons each responded with €2,000 ?

This for a family who purportedly owns multiple properties, farms and residences.

Reactions: 2
She has deleted the comment from worthingtonkiwi, but the response to it is still there...

20210510_165851.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She has deleted the comment from worthingtonkiwi, but the response to it is still there...

View attachment 568017
every time I see her begging for money I am reminded of another channel I follow (Spain revealed for anyone interested) they have a business and a youtube, but also a patreon. The other day they did a live in which people asked how they could support the channel as obviously with no one travelling it has become hard. They replied that they did have a patreon but actually that just by watching their videos you were supporting so don't worry, no pushing of the patreon (even though they actually provide extra videos etc for patreon supporters). The difference between the two attitudes was shocking, I don't get why people want to pay to just get a card or their name on the channel

Over 200,000 YT subscribers and still not declaring ads or paid promotions
I have Ad Blocker so I don't see ads - does she run ads on her videos? Because I think she has talked about how she "doesn't monetize" thus she needs Patreon support. But some here have said she has ads on her videos.

The "selective pruning" of comments to delete what she doesn't want but leave the favorable replies she does want ... geez. If you were truly confident in yourself, Kylie, you would let the negative comments stand and allow the replies to do the work for you. Let people look like bullies if that's what you think they are. But to delete them all ... well, that betrays your worries. Do you stay up to 2 a.m. deleting? It must be exhausting. Why not let it go and let your patrons defend you. Why not invest your time and energy in your future husband instead of worrying about what's going on online. Your long term meal ticket is closer to home than YouTube commenters.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I have Ad Blocker so I don't see ads - does she run ads on her videos? Because I think she has talked about how she "doesn't monetize" thus she needs Patreon support. But some here have said she has ads on her videos.

The "selective pruning" of comments to delete what she doesn't want but leave the favorable replies she does want ... geez. If you were truly confident in yourself, Kylie, you would let the negative comments stand and allow the replies to do the work for you. Let people look like bullies if that's what you think they are. But to delete them all ... well, that betrays your worries. Do you stay up to 2 a.m. deleting? It must be exhausting. Why not let it go and let your patrons defend you. Why not invest your time and energy in your future husband instead of worrying about what's going on online. Your long term meal ticket is closer to home than YouTube commenters.
she has ads on all of the videos I have seen recently - side note for anyone watching on a computer/fone, if you skip to the end of the video and then replay it replays without ads

Is she still sponsored by these companies as she has stated on her website? If so she isn’t hurting for money like she claims ..

View attachment 568017
Oh wow she told me 🤣 I guess I need to pop in there again 😳 well I have been blocked by Kylie so I’ll have to recreate an account! At least I know she is reading that she is scamming people with broken gear!😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@FlyByeNight Yes, I donate to animal rescue Patreons too. Now that I've given up on K I was looking at another young woman who advocates simple living but her Patreon Tiers are really really modest compared to Kylie's. Don't get me started on Stephanie at Chateau Diaries ... crass and vulgar woman with delusions of grandeur. Those people who volunteer to work at her 'Chateau' must have such low self-esteem to debase themselves in that way and value their labour at nought. I have rarely, in my life, felt so much contempt for someone.
Hi! New here on this thread, I've been commenting on Chateau Diaries threads just for the reasons you've pointed out, she's a vulgar woman milking gullible people to pimp up her very underwhelming house. She's also achieved to collect a menagerie of lost, sad, naive volunteers with delusions of success but no real prospects just to feed her fragile ego. Her volunteers don't contribute anything skill wise, unless their ability to make her look superior compared to them is counted as one.

But now to the reason why I'm here. I've met Kylie. She came across as very enthusiastic and driven woman, which aren't bad qualities at all, without you never get anywhere. Nevertheless, as she continued with her sales pitch, it became more and more obvious how shallow and mediocre her thinking was. Don't get me wrong, she clearly has a thought out concept for her brand/vlogs, living from a perfect Kodak moment to another, but her thinking leans heavily on cliches created for tourist advertisements (which even tourists aren't buying anymore.) We watched a few episodes of hers, but because she's all surface without substance, we forgot her. She wants to convey a sense of deeper thinking, but she operates on shallow waters, on slogans printed on sofa cushions. That's as far she's comfortable to go, maybe she's afraid to lose control, too scared to dive in the deep end and be confused, terrified and give in to the chance she might come back empty handed. Or Kylie is a basic witch without any deeper undercurrents.

She said she's studied Italian neo-realist cinema, seems she hasn't learnt a thing, just the aesthetics. There's immense beauty in the broken, unfinished, in struggle, frustration, but her narcissistic tendencies don't allow her to show that. Monica Vitti isn't beautiful, because she lies perfectly combed on a luxury yacht, but because she's unraveling, without direction, a way out. And we recognise that with compassion and tenderness. She's said, she's been completely penniless (her biggest fear?) and isn't afraid anymore. Well, walk the talk woman, show what you got.

A month ago Kylie popped into our feed. She's still puzzling with surface, creating stage sets with her pots and pergolas. I think her audience has changed? At least they seem happy with the content? Guido will become a huge source of discontent, I feel like she's already trying to shake some emotion out of this poor accountant. The way she's leaning on and hugging him, trying to make him pick her up on his arms, look passionately (to the camera.) Guido isn't made for spontaneous grand gestures...

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
@lolander. Thanks for posting! It's always interesting to have people who have met her here! I had suspected she seemed very superficial, seems to be true.

Looks like visitors from the EU, UK and Israel will no longer have to quarantine arriving in Italy after 15 may. A negative covid test still needs to be shown or complete vax record. Let's see where Kylie's family are and what happens....

Well we have to remember Kylie is not a licensed psychologist... scam artists are good at appearing highly intelligent.. I have to say she has talent in videography and appearing to be a deep thinker of life but she preys on weak minds and vulnerable people... it’s called propaganda it exists on the news .. some believe it some research !

I guess aggressive women are the ones who end up wealthy

Anyone know her ex the one she spoke of in her last few videos ?

Hi! New here on this thread, I've been commenting on Chateau Diaries threads just for the reasons you've pointed out, she's a vulgar woman milking gullible people to pimp up her very underwhelming house. She's also achieved to collect a menagerie of lost, sad, naive volunteers with delusions of success but no real prospects just to feed her fragile ego. Her volunteers don't contribute anything skill wise, unless their ability to make her look superior compared to them is counted as one.

But now to the reason why I'm here. I've met Kylie. She came across as very enthusiastic and driven woman, which aren't bad qualities at all, without you never get anywhere. Nevertheless, as she continued with her sales pitch, it became more and more obvious how shallow and mediocre her thinking was. Don't get me wrong, she clearly has a thought out concept for her brand/vlogs, living from a perfect Kodak moment to another, but her thinking leans heavily on cliches created for tourist advertisements (which even tourists aren't buying anymore.) We watched a few episodes of hers, but because she's all surface without substance, we forgot her. She wants to convey a sense of deeper thinking, but she operates on shallow waters, on slogans printed on sofa cushions. That's as far she's comfortable to go, maybe she's afraid to lose control, too scared to dive in the deep end and be confused, terrified and give in to the chance she might come back empty handed. Or Kylie is a basic witch without any deeper undercurrents.

She said she's studied Italian neo-realist cinema, seems she hasn't learnt a thing, just the aesthetics. There's immense beauty in the broken, unfinished, in struggle, frustration, but her narcissistic tendencies don't allow her to show that. Monica Vitti isn't beautiful, because she lies perfectly combed on a luxury yacht, but because she's unraveling, without direction, a way out. And we recognise that with compassion and tenderness. She's said, she's been completely penniless (her biggest fear?) and isn't afraid anymore. Well, walk the talk woman, show what you got.

A month ago Kylie popped into our feed. She's still puzzling with surface, creating stage sets with her pots and pergolas. I think her audience has changed? At least they seem happy with the content? Guido will become a huge source of discontent, I feel like she's already trying to shake some emotion out of this poor accountant. The way she's leaning on and hugging him, trying to make him pick her up on his arms, look passionately (to the camera.) Guido isn't made for spontaneous grand gestures...
Hi @lolander, good to have you here joining this very articulate group of posters!

Wondering where and under what circumstances you met Kylie?

Agree with your thoughts about Kylie wanting to come across as a deep thinker yet she is essentially very shallow. And how can she be anything else when her entire focus and raison d’etre is herself?

Every single vlog is ultimately about her just showing off “her” new villa, gardens, chicken coops, pigsties. fiancé, veggie patch (if she never shows another artichoke being picked, peeled and chopped it will be a great thing), her “skills” as cook, homemaker, seamstress, gardener, amateur psychologist (advising the poor sods writing to her for advice) restoration expert, videographer etc etc (we’ll leave out her fake claims of being artist, poet, journalist, editor and so on🙄)!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well we have to remember Kylie is not a licensed psychologist... scam artists are good at appearing highly intelligent.. I have to say she has talent in videography and appearing to be a deep thinker of life but she preys on weak minds and vulnerable people... it’s called propaganda it exists on the news .. some believe it some research !

Anyone know her ex the one she spoke of in her last few videos ?
I agree that scammers can appear highly intelligent and, in my experience, can actually be very intelligent. Even after suspecting and realizing I was being scammed in the past, I had a respect for their intelligence, albeit misdirected, twisted and false.

I don’t have that sense with Kylie; she struck me, at the first video, as inauthentic and pretentious, a faker.

Her child like phoney persona mixed with self-concious attempts at flirtatious appeal seemed anything but intelligent; more like self absorbed efforts to grab attention.

I wonder how to reach those in her comment section to let them know that this group exists and that they are not alone in trying to decipher her. Prior to my learning about this forum from Kylie’s own comments, we chuckled amongst ourselves at her antics. After being filtered and censored for my comments, I found this a refreshing group. Maybe others would similarly benefit.

Hi @lolander, good to have you here joining this very articulate group of posters!

Wondering where and under what circumstances you met Kylie?

Agree with your thoughts about Kylie wanting to come across as a deep thinker yet she is essentially very shallow. And how can she be anything else when her entire focus and raison d’etre is herself?
I'm in Florence. We met through her former landlord over a dinner and she came afterwards to present herself properly in our office. I work in design and architecture.

She wraps everything in a beautiful package, but the box is empty. It's fine and understandable if you're in your early twenties, still figuring things out yourself, jumping into conclusions and trying different roles, looking for the right words. But if you're approaching forty and still doing the same thing, it's sad. No one wants to hear pseudo-intellectual psycho babble from a grown up woman. No matter how poetic and 'deep' it sounds.
Every single vlog is ultimately about her just showing off “her” new villa, gardens, chicken coops, pigsties. fiancé, veggie patch (if she never shows another artichoke being picked, peeled and chopped it will be a great thing), her “skills” as cook, homemaker, seamstress, gardener, amateur psychologist (advising the poor sods writing to her for advice) restoration expert, videographer etc etc (we’ll leave out her fake claims of being artist, poet, journalist, editor and so on🙄)!!
Kylie's a lot of things 😂 , but she isn't a good listener. That's why she didn't get the job.

In Kylie's chosen field of work there's not a lot of money in the beginning. That's why you want to work with people you like and admire. When you succeed and the money follows, you want to work with people you like and admire. Being aggressive means that you're not afraid to open your mouth and grab into opportunities you've waited for. Being a witch keeps you unemployed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm in Florence. We met through her former landlord over a dinner and she came afterwards to present herself properly in our office. I work in design and architecture.

She wraps everything in a beautiful package, but the box is empty. It's fine and understandable if you're in your early twenties, still figuring things out yourself, jumping into conclusions and trying different roles, looking for the right words. But if you're approaching forty and still doing the same thing, it's sad. No one wants to hear pseudo-intellectual psycho babble from a grown up woman. No matter how poetic and 'deep' it sounds.

Kylie's a lot of things 😂 , but she isn't a good listener. That's why she didn't get the job.
I find it so bizarre people are taking life advice from her! Like her videos on depression and suicidal thoughts. The last person you want to advise you is a YouTuber with no prior education in that field. She claims she receives dozens of letters asking for her advice on life situations like she is some sort of clever saint or advisor...

I am still trying to figure out the audience she is seeking .. at first I thought teenagers with the “Hooked up” show and then men with her weird sexual dancing, now she is preying on older women needing romance I guess ...

All you have to do is watch the video in the car with her and Guido to see what kind of listener she is. I remember distinctly how she practically gasped for breath and repeatedly blinked her eyes in anticipation and exasperation, as Guido completed his thoughts. You could tell that she wasn’t listening AT ALL, but only waiting for an opening to spill what was on her mind. Like a child, desperately convinced that she has the answer and, if not, still wanting the spotlight for herself, instead.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I am still trying to figure out the audience she is seeking .. at first I thought teenagers with the “Hooked up” show and then men with her weird sexual dancing, now she is preying on older women needing romance I guess ...
I think she's turning into a beloved granddaughter to abandoned and lonely housewives of America.

• Haha
All you have to do is watch the video in the car with her and Guido to see what kind of listener she is. I remember distinctly how she practically gasped for breath and repeatedly blinked her eyes in anticipation and exasperation, as Guido completed his thoughts. You could tell that she wasn’t listening AT ALL, but only waiting for an opening to spill what was on her mind. Like a child, desperately convinced that she has the answer and, if not, still wanting the spotlight for herself, instead.
She has such little self-awareness, she viewed that about herself and edited it in and put in on YouTube!

I was dismayed by her behavior, and felt bad for Guido, because I imagined what things must be like off-camera. He does seem reserved. Maybe they're a good match if this is okay with him. I can have figurative "sharp elbows" and can get sarcastic. Way back in college I once dated a guy who got so upset at anything sarcastic. Well it isn't literal! It was supposed to be funny. I also get that sarcasm must be handled carefully. But he had so many feelings. We weren't a good match. If you don't have so many emotional needs and don't need to be handled with such care, someone like Kylie can be okay. But if she starts getting abusive, that should be a relationship killer for anyone.

She claims she receives dozens of letters asking for her advice on life situations like she is some sort of clever saint or advisor...
I wonder what makes people turn to her? Why do they think she has solutions or advice? I wonder if the travel videos where she's dancing with brides in Morocco (I think it was Morocco) and looking so extremely happy made some viewers wonder, how does she do that? What does it take to be like that? If you don't feel like that, and you're turning to YouTube to live it vicariously through someone else, maybe you take the step of writing to that person.

What I see now in those videos is the elation and glee of a narcissist sipping up all the supply. These people are accepting her, dancing with her, inviting her, liking her, laughing with her, saying she's their best friend within 10 minutes, and it's all wonderful for Kylie because this is what she needs. She has the ability to film video and weave a story to make it look like she cares about these people. So much of the video lingers on HER though. Why is it not possible to film a video entirely about a wedding which is SOMEONE ELSE'S big day, and show nothing of yourself in the video. Because, it's the bride's day, not your precious experience. The sad thing is, if this is what's really going on, how can she help the people who feel depressed? What they think they see is not really what's going on, and their radar is a bit off.

her thinking leans heavily on cliches created for tourist advertisements
Yes! Exactly. Though I admit I do like the gorgeous visuals in her videos, I fast-forwarded through all the romantic notions and the old movie cliches. It doesn't connect with me. I'm firmly rooted in reality and okay with that. I suppose, that is how I maintain control. I don't want my head too high in the clouds. I'm also a grown-up woman.

Now I would not say I don't have dreams. I do and at times I've dreamed big, and I've had the wonderful luck and ability to do some things in life because I dreamed them and made them happen. But that's also an element of REALITY. Knowing how to reel in an idea and make it real. The romantic cliche stuff that's all word puffery making a 15-minute video in to a 30-minute video is a waste of air and time.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I think she's turning into a beloved granddaughter to abandoned and lonely housewives of America.
Thank you @Iolander, it's fascinating to hear from people who have met Kylie and got to know her. You're spot on re the above. It started to become apparent to me that Kylie began catering to a US audience. Suddenly she started releasing her videos so her American patrons could view them on waking, which meant that I had to wait until the following morning in my time zone to see them. Her work was far more interesting when I first discovered it, but the endless renovations and speculation about engagement and pregnancy became so tedious. The attempt to entice viewers/patrons into a business with the abandoned villa on the land was as predictable as the night following day and, as an investment opportunity, challenging enough at the best of times but downright dishonest at the moment. It was interesting to hear Kylie's fans fawning about their perceived value of the objects and pieces of discarded furniture in the abandoned building, too, as this is an area where I have professional expertise (when I'm not canning fish @Antonio!). While many things could be low-value antiques and have a rustic charm and could be tarted-up to make the villa look individual and appealing to visitors, they are not of enormous value, and I'm sure Guido's family would know this. K&G were not suggesting otherwise, but the uninformed viewers were making this assumption. (Please understand I am not being snobbish here and value is a subjective concept. Inexpensive items can have huge sentimental and historic value and value in their provenance and as a conduit to telling great stories. But I understood the fans were referring to monetary value.)

Moreover, @lolander, "I've been commenting on Chateau Diaries threads just for the reasons you've pointed out, she's a vulgar woman milking gullible people to pimp up her very underwhelming house. She's also achieved to collect a menagerie of lost, sad, naive volunteers with delusions of success but no real prospects just to feed her fragile ego."

I cannot remember which episode this was but, in the comments, someone mentioned the Chateau Diaries, and K responded enthusiastically about this woman. At that moment, alarm bells started to ring for me. Kylie fashions herself as being upmarket, and how she could not see through that obviously déclassé Chateau woman beggars the imagination!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.