Kylie Flavell #2 faking, feigning and falsifying a phoney Tuscan Fantasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember not long ago @Denise0211 Kylie was looking for stuff to fulfil her clichéd Tuscan fantasy of a garden and Guido bought some terracotta pots etc and then she saw some big gates she wanted to make the villa more ”private” and she said (pretend wistfully) they’d love to get those but they “couldn’t afford them” (something like 2000 euros) and it just didn’t sound believable at all...
She likes to "drop" here and there what is so expensive, that she cannot effort...but she wants so much to match her excellent taste.... To me she is doing that too often, just watch how often she mentions prices and that she has to find cheaper solutions etc etc. This is not appropriate. ...and I believe she does it or a simple purpose. She wants to find somebody paying for her wishes. So she maybe hopes that a stupid patreon will make the gate a wedding gift. (By the way, if this is a true old handcrafted iron gate in high quality, it can be 2000 Eur)

Reactions: 7
she really has a low IQ
Maybe she didn't get the highest quality advanced education. I don't know how to assess IQ. I sense the issue is, the things that don't make sense to us are the things that narcissists can do. They lie about things, then they lose track of what they said, and they forget about documentation that can be found. They think they're not beholden to the things that bound you and I to crappy reality. They are above that. So of course, they can delude themselves to think they won't be found out, they can say what they want and do what they want.

But you and I are listening and tracking. We notice the things that don't fit. I don't think that has much to do with IQ, it's more a non-narc view of the world. We can see the holes, the lies, the truths.

Of course when you try to point out lies, the narc blames something, or they blame it on you, they gaslight you to think you are the problem, not them. Note the attacks by Kylie on people who point out perfectly reasonable opinions, but that don't cast Kylie in the most beautiful light.

It takes a certain kind of special intelligence to pull this off over the long haul. I'm trying to decide if that's a compliment in any way.

It makes me wonder why she never really took off with Discovery and Nat Geo specials. Netflix didn't bite. She really must be demanding, picky and a monster to negotiate and work with.
Yeah in an industry full of egos and narcissist types, makes you wonder!

Reactions: 5
She likes to "drop" here and there what is so expensive, that she cannot effort...but she wants so much to match her excellent taste.... To me she is doing that too often, just watch how often she mentions prices and that she has to find cheaper solutions etc etc. This is not appropriate. ...and I believe she does it or a simple purpose. She wants to find somebody paying for her wishes. So she maybe hopes that a stupid patreon will make the gate a wedding gift. (By the way, if this is a true old handcrafted iron gate in high quality, it can be 2000 Eur)
Yes I thought the same @Miacara that the gates were inexpensive as they could easily be 10k plus - I just meant I didn’t believe Kylie saying they “couldn’t afford them at 2k” and that it was another way to beg for money/a gift from her Patreons or pretend that she and Guido are hard up and her silly followers will keep on handing over the dosh....

Reactions: 4
I have to admit, there was a moment i was thinking to become a patreon. I thought I have a good job giving me financial stability, i like the videos..maybe I should support. I was questioning though early her ambition to be an "artist" who can not take at least a part time job ...And then...there were far too much complains how expensive all is, what she needs....while she as a matter of enjoys a priviliged life! I was really upset when she said in one video, she needs the money to buy "coffee and herbal tea" that keep her awake all night to edit the videos "for you guys". This is ridiculous...and i dont like to be foolished. Latest at this point i have started to see her in a different light...
I have contemplated joining a few artists' Patreons. The ones I follow never ever appeal to you based on financial need or try to pull your heartstrings. Never, not once, and I've followed them for years. In fact you can see they don't need your money to live. They are accomplished artists doing okay, building businesses and diversifying by selling different things. Their Patreon is only one thing. What they DO offer with Patreon is education. You will get tutorials, educational videos and downloadables that are exclusive to patrons. That is a model that I would have no problem giving to. It is more about YOU, less about THEM. Kylie's approach nauseates me, as does Stephanie at Chateau Diaries. People who take more than they give. I also donate to animal rescue Patreons and expect nothing from them other than happy safe animals!

Reactions: 6
I have contemplated joining a few artists' Patreons. The ones I follow never ever appeal to you based on financial need or try to pull your heartstrings. Never, not once, and I've followed them for years. In fact you can see they don't need your money to live. They are accomplished artists doing okay, building businesses and diversifying by selling different things. Their Patreon is only one thing. What they DO offer with Patreon is education. You will get tutorials, educational videos and downloadables that are exclusive to patrons. That is a model that I would have no problem giving to. It is more about YOU, less about THEM. Kylie's approach nauseates me, as does Stephanie at Chateau Diaries. People who take more than they give. I also donate to animal rescue Patreons and expect nothing from them other than happy safe animals!
@FlyByeNight Yes, I donate to animal rescue Patreons too. Now that I've given up on K I was looking at another young woman who advocates simple living but her Patreon Tiers are really really modest compared to Kylie's. Don't get me started on Stephanie at Chateau Diaries ... crass and vulgar woman with delusions of grandeur. Those people who volunteer to work at her 'Chateau' must have such low self-esteem to debase themselves in that way and value their labour at nought. I have rarely, in my life, felt so much contempt for someone.

Maybe she didn't get the highest quality advanced education. I don't know how to assess IQ. I sense the issue is, the things that don't make sense to us are the things that narcissists can do. They lie about things, then they lose track of what they said, and they forget about documentation that can be found. They think they're not beholden to the things that bound you and I to crappy reality. They are above that. So of course, they can delude themselves to think they won't be found out, they can say what they want and do what they want.

But you and I are listening and tracking. We notice the things that don't fit. I don't think that has much to do with IQ, it's more a non-narc view of the world. We can see the holes, the lies, the truths.

Of course when you try to point out lies, the narc blames something, or they blame it on you, they gaslight you to think you are the problem, not them. Note the attacks by Kylie on people who point out perfectly reasonable opinions, but that don't cast Kylie in the most beautiful light.

It takes a certain kind of special intelligence to pull this off over the long haul. I'm trying to decide if that's a compliment in any way.

Yeah in an industry full of egos and narcissist types, makes you wonder!
Excellent points @FlyByeNight and I agree all the phoniness, lies and behaving as if she is essentially above the law or the mores of civilised society are more to do with Kylie’s narcissism and all of the very unattractive traits that go along with that than her lack of education or intelligence. Narcissists are very calculating and this is one of the keys to her survival so far and how she has been able to manipulate people in real life and online....

Remember not long ago @Denise0211 Kylie was looking for stuff to fulfil her clichéd Tuscan fantasy of a garden and Guido bought some terracotta pots etc and then she saw some big gates she wanted to make the villa more ”private” and she said (pretend wistfully) they’d love to get those but they “couldn’t afford them” (something like 2000 euros) and it just didn’t sound believable at all...
Yes, exactly! I felt that was simply another thing Guido had budgeted a certain amount (or evidently had not accounted for at all), but Kylie painted as them being broke or something. Under said video, in fact, a few people offered their services in that sector "for a low price" or outright donation offers. Ridiculous.

When uploading a video to YouTube there is a specific box to tick if the content features any sort of paid promotion.

Kylie must think there is no requirement for her to do so. Naively I believed the oven and fridge she showed in the kitchen reno video were items she bought (and worried that she was being ripped off by Guido!) - until coming here to Tattle I had no idea she is an ambassador for the brand.

In addition to YouTube's own requirement to disclose advertising of any type, we know that each country or territory has its own rules for how these should be made apparent to viewers. For example, in the UK the ASA states that paid content must be clearly indicated (by #AD, #sponsored or similar) in the actual title of the video, this because - when viewing on some devices - the description box is not always visible rendering the declaration hidden. I do not know what the situation is in the EU.

None of the above disclosures would be necessary if the creators were honest when uploading to YouTube in the first place; if they tick the box, the words PAID PROMOTION show up in the corner of the screen and viewers know where they stand.

20210510_092515.jpg

20210510_092652.jpg

When uploading a video to YouTube there is a specific box to tick if the content features any sort of paid promotion.

Kylie must think there is no requirement for her to do so. Naively I believed the oven and fridge she showed in the kitchen reno video were items she bought (and worried that she was being ripped off by Guido!) - until coming here to Tattle I had no idea she is an ambassador for the brand.

In addition to YouTube's own requirement to disclose advertising of any type, we know that each country or territory has its own rules for how these should be made apparent to viewers. For example, in the UK the ASA states that paid content must be clearly indicated (by #AD, #sponsored or similar) in the actual title of the video, this because - when viewing on some devices - the description box is not always visible rendering the declaration hidden. I do not know what the situation is in the EU.

None of the above disclosures would be necessary if the creators were honest when uploading to YouTube in the first place; if they tick the box, the words PAID PROMOTION show up in the corner of the screen and viewers know where they stand.

View attachment 567478
View attachment 567481
Also well paid as I assume Bompani also paid her to use her videos for their own ads. Unless that was part of the entire package (featured on Kylie's video and use of her footage)
Same goes for the faucets with the other company.

Eta: I flicked through her pt 2 of the kitchen makeover when the appliances arrive. It's infuriating watching now. Also bc she says how her budget is so tight and she's paying all on her own.

Last edited:
  • Wow

View attachment 567478
View attachment 567481
I dont g

View attachment 567478
View attachment 567481
I don't get the logic of this company sponsoring her, i assume they are italy based, which almost none of her fans seem to be, I don't understand how it owuld lead to any increase in sales for them at all

Also well paid as I assume Bompani also paid her to use her videos for their own ads. Unless that was part of the entire package (featured on Kylie's video and use of her footage)
Exactly. If she was asked to explain she'd probably say the same as many other shady advertisers; that, while she has a general agreement with the company, they did not specifically pay for or sponsor that particular video.

Eta: I flicked through her pt 2 of the kitchen makeover when the appliances arrive. It's infuriating watching now. Also bc she says how her budget is so tight and she's paying all on her own.
The offending video can be reported to YouTube.

Last edited:
@emm That company hasn't had the greatest success overall, and yeah, their market is mainly european. In Italy, though, "pretty people" sell well, and it's still the reigning mentality with employers and companies. You probably noticed when living in Rome.
I'm sure Kylie seemed attractive in many ways to them and she probably talked a sweet game, as she does.

Eta: That faucet company as well! Someone mentioned a few pages back they call her American. And I just checked their write up on her, they do! Lol. But they obviously simply heard her Anglo accent and assumed from the US. Great way to work, getting to know who is repping you. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Bompani is a kind of exclusive boutique ...you hardly find their products in the big shops/chains. These kind of companies with special but highly priced products are suffering in particular the economic impact of the pandemic here in Italy. So they are open for promised wide publicity which costs them not a fortune but a device they have already in stock.

The point here is...more lies...and here even against the compliance of Youtube

Bompani is a kind of exclusive boutique ...you hardly find their products in the big shops/chains. These kind of companies with special but highly priced products are suffering in particular the economic impact of the pandemic here in Italy. So they are open for promised wide publicity which costs them not a fortune but a device they have already in stock.

The point here is...more lies...and here even against the compliance of Youtube
Completely cheap advertising, though Kylie's particular reach is rather small, even for them. I almost feel embarrassed they bragged about her then 140,000 followers. Lol

• Haha
I have to accept that online is rife with the opportunity for bad actors to dupe the public. The biggest red flag for me is Kylie’s propensity for censoring and shutting down uncomplimentary comments and questions. Coupled with her apparent narcissism, it’s a terrible mix of insidiousness and artifice, benefiting only Kylie.

Using logic and argument against a narcissist is futile when their objective is causing confusion and chaos.

Our only defense is free expression and discussion and this forum provides that.

Judging by her last video, I think it is having an effect; she looks silent, subdued and cornered, not knowing where to turn next or what to say, now that her game is exposed.

Reactions: 6
I have to accept that online is rife with the opportunity for bad actors to dupe the public. The biggest red flag for me is Kylie’s propensity for censoring and shutting down uncomplimentary comments and questions. Coupled with her apparent narcissism, it’s a terrible mix of insidiousness and artifice, benefiting only Kylie.

Using logic and argument against a narcissist is futile when their objective is causing confusion and chaos.

Our only defense is free expression and discussion and this forum provides that.

Judging by her last video, I think it is having an effect; she looks silent, subdued and cornered, not knowing where to turn next or what to say, now that her game is exposed.
So true @Jerry, Kylie does look a bit like the game is up🤔 After she has assiduously tried to shut down any questioning of her behaviour, or anything less than adulatory, a free discussion is still going on here. As a narcissist it is no doubt infuriating that “her truth” is coming face to face with reality and it is one that she can’t control, delete or gaslight.

So true @Jerry, Kylie does look a bit like the game is up🤔 After she has assiduously tried to shut down any questioning of her behaviour, or anything less than adulatory, a free discussion is still going on here. As a narcissist it is no doubt infuriating that “her truth” is coming face to face with reality and it is one that she can’t control, delete or gaslight.
She has absolutely no self-awareness so won't realise how lucky she is to have operated unchallenged for so long with her flaky, shady ways. Over 200,000 YT subscribers and still not declaring ads or paid promotions, fooling viewers into thinking she's 'sharing' her life with them, all the while presuming she'll stay under the radar.

Tattle might not have a radar but we've assembled an effective bullshit detector in these pages.

Reactions: 8
Cheers to us! Lol

I also think her worried/stressed look is due to the fact even her faux wedding hit some major bumps (chapel/priest) and what she had likely planned for at least 2 videos has dissolved. Not to mention the stress of having to make up reasons for said problems, lol.

Cheers to us! Lol

I also think her worried/stressed look is due to the fact even her faux wedding hit some major bumps (chapel/priest) and what she had likely planned for at least 2 videos has dissolved. Not to mention the stress of having to make up reasons for said problems, lol.
"Corrupted SD card", yeah right. The dog-ate-my-homework of vloggers.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.