Kylie Flavell #2 faking, feigning and falsifying a phoney Tuscan Fantasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her lemon ricotta cake is lovely actually! :giggle:
Really I’ll try it then although I don’t like her!😩😂

do you have a link??
Sorry I don’t have the direct link it’s in one of her really old videos on YouTube. I don’t have time to search for it at this time sorry .. I’m sure you if scroll to one of the very first ones you can see the clip

I need to watch my spelling ! I was typing fast on my cell.. commander! Geez if I’m going to make a point to spell correctly.. I’ll watch myself next time. You know I prayed for everyone in the world and Italy through COVID. It angers me that she would ask for money when she doesn’t need it desperately like others..

Yes old video on her YouTube

I wanted to bake the Lemon ricotta cake .. but not sure if her ingredients are accurate? Anyone bake anything she has displayed? That’s one of the reasons I watched her for her dishes..
There are other really nice channels with lots of Italian authentic cooking for non-Italians....let me know please if you want me to share my current favourite

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Adding to the speculations that Kylie isn’t the age she claims to be, she herself posted that her father was turning 72 years old back in 2017. Is there a big age gap between her parents? Obviously men are able to have children well into old age so she can still claim 29😆

Also, I guess impulsiveness and ditziness runs in the family. The story of how her parents met isn’t romantic at all, at least not in my book. It’s creepy and seems gold-diggery (answering the ad of a total stranger to travel the world with him? No problem, as long as he has a boat 🙄
375AF71F-4D4F-438E-94A5-CEB1AFB84F41.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Adding to the speculations that Kylie isn’t the age she claims to be, she herself posted that her father was turning 72 years old back in 2017. Is there a big age gap between her parents? Obviously men are able to have children well into old age so she can still claim 29😆

Also, I guess impulsiveness and ditziness runs in the family. The story of how her parents met isn’t romantic at all, at least not in my book. It’s creepy and seems gold-diggery (answering the ad of a total stranger to travel the world with him? No problem, as long as he has a boat 🙄
View attachment 566720

Hi...there is an official registration doc re her company with Patrick, her dob is April 1983. Furthermore in old vlogs there is lot of data, if you add them up you will always come to late 30ths...

I remember in one of her recent videos ( I think it was the one about how she met Guido) she said her parents were married for 40 years. And we all know Kylie is the first child (her sister is younger). So it makes sense that she came into this world a year or two after the marriage. It was not usual for a married couple in the 80s to wait 10 or more years after marriage to have their first child ...So if they have been married for 40 years as she claims, she sure is close to 38-39 years old.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Narcissist combined with escapist....

What did she accomplish so far in her life? If I was almost 40, yet no own family or not having had ever a real employment or at least having something like a job ensuring a basic social security....if my only income came from begging "patreons" and "klicks"....maybe I would disconnect also...
If her Patreons dwindled and Guido gave her the flick I'd like to see how she'd survive on her creative wits.

Back in the real world her CV wouldn't get her too far. So probably back to Byron, maybe selling tie-dye sarongs and some Dreamtime cultural appropriation.

Reactions: 4
If her Patreons dwindled and Guido gave her the flick I'd like to see how she'd survive on her creative wits.

Back in the real world her CV wouldn't get her too far. So probably back to Byron, maybe selling tie-dye sarongs and some Dreamtime cultural appropriation.
It makes me wonder why she never really took off with Discovery and Nat Geo specials. Netflix didn't bite. She really must be demanding, picky and a monster to negotiate and work with.

Reactions: 3
There are other really nice channels with lots of Italian authentic cooking for non-Italians....let me know please if you want me to share my current favourite
Hello all,

Miacara, I’d be interested to learn about the authentic Italian cooking channels you’d recommend

thank you

Looks like most of the donations are coming from the US, a few from Germany, Italy etc.. and people are complaining of not receiving a note when they send in money ..
looks like when she announced her computer was broken again on Instagram ::the money flooded in .... she’s like a televangelist but a clever one promising hopes, inspiration, and dreams.. instead of God.

Attachments

• Sick
She has definitely said in her videos before that she is 29 and fairly recently I have heard her say this at least within the last 6 months.

It makes me wonder why she never really took off with Discovery and Nat Geo specials. Netflix didn't bite. She really must be demanding, picky and a monster to negotiate and work with.
I am not surprised, she doesn't offer anything new, there are loads of other travel/cooking channels, most of which are more relatable to guests/viewers. Even cooking channels like Nigella's in which she is very flirty with the camera, she still comes across as friendly with everyone, ie both men and women, which kylie doesn't, except when she is doing so in a very western white saviour way (imo)

Reactions: 6
I don’t think she knows how to cook; she sells the IDEA of cooking.

• Haha
Hello all,

Miacara, I’d be interested to learn about the authentic Italian cooking channels you’d recommend

thank you
There is for example "Pasta Grammar" . .an Italian/ American couple ...She is from Calabria, moved to him in the US and introduces the real Italian food....

She has definitely said in her videos before that she is 29 and fairly recently I have heard her say this at least within the last 6 months.
She is 38, born April 1983.

Last edited:
AND the IDEA of gardening, home decorating, design, arts and crafts, renovations, real estate, construction, holiday rentals, restaurant/event management, weddings, marriage, travel, romance, Italy

Reactions: 2
Looks like most of the donations are coming from the US, a few from Germany, Italy etc.. and people are complaining of not receiving a note when they send in money ..
looks like when she announced her computer was broken again on Instagram ::the money flooded in .... she’s like a televangelist but a clever one promising hopes, inspiration, and dreams.. instead of God.

I have to admit, there was a moment i was thinking to become a patreon. I thought I have a good job giving me financial stability, i like the videos..maybe I should support. I was questioning though early her ambition to be an "artist" who can not take at least a part time job ...And then...there were far too much complains how expensive all is, what she needs....while she as a matter of enjoys a priviliged life! I was really upset when she said in one video, she needs the money to buy "coffee and herbal tea" that keep her awake all night to edit the videos "for you guys". This is ridiculous...and i dont like to be foolished. Latest at this point i have started to see her in a different light...

She has a real problem wording it "I can't afford..." She said that about not having a PA in one of those heartbreak videos (amongst others). She knows what she is saying and what would trigger people to send money. There's a difference between "I can't afford" and "I haven't budgeted for one." If she really wanted, she could surely budget in a PA, even only part time. Instead she chooses to use her money in other ways.

She has a real problem wording it "I can't afford..." She said that about not having a PA in one of those heartbreak videos (amongst others). She knows what she is saying and what would trigger people to send money. There's a difference between "I can't afford" and "I haven't budgeted for one." If she really wanted, she could surely budget in a PA, even only part time. Instead she chooses to use her money in other ways.
Remember not long ago @Denise0211 Kylie was looking for stuff to fulfil her clichéd Tuscan fantasy of a garden and Guido bought some terracotta pots etc and then she saw some big gates she wanted to make the villa more ”private” and she said (pretend wistfully) they’d love to get those but they “couldn’t afford them” (something like 2000 euros) and it just didn’t sound believable at all...

She wants the patreons to pay a PA for her...so that the PA can send the "thank you" messages to them ...? 😎

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.