Kylie Flavell #2 faking, feigning and falsifying a phoney Tuscan Fantasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, we found her disolving of her and Patrick's production company, Stessa Onda. She was born in 1983.
Agree. I have never known DOB details held by UK Companies House for 'persons with significant control' to be incorrect.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if she has lied to Guido about her age? imagine finding out someonw you had "married" had lied about a quite significant aspect of themselves, I'd find it really weird if I was him

Reactions: 3
I wonder if she has lied to Guido about her age? imagine finding out someonw you had "married" had lied about a quite significant aspect of themselves, I'd find it really weird if I was him
Omg right? Surely she can't be that stupid? That would def be "psycho gf" movie territory. 😂 She has a passport and Italian ID card by now, would she bet on him not finding out?

Omg right? Surely she can't be that stupid? That would def be "psycho gf" movie territory. 😂 She has a passport and Italian ID card by now, would she bet on him not finding out?
I know! especially as it is SUCH a big difference, not like 2 years where you could just claim he had got it wrong

• Haha
I'm wondering, too. Many of her fans seem to think it is next weekend, not sure why. Lol. I guess she still has a few weeks...
She wants a spring wedding not a summer one, so it has to be by the end of May. Unless she will find an excuse in runnng out of time and postpone it for next spring 😅

I am curious though as to how the meeting with the priest went. Did she say anything about that? Besides the fact that the show will go on...

Reactions: 2
I know! especially as it is SUCH a big difference, not like 2 years where you could just claim he had got it wrong
It does not really make sense...but if she lied to Guido on her real age, this at least would partially explain some of the obvious questions: What doc can be missing for a wedding, which cannot be organized nowadays through an embassy or with a "power of attorney"? Why that rush to "marry" in Covid times...even without family ...and not wait for next spring? Why faking age now, while in earlier videos it was correcly stated?

If, she is even more out of reality than I thought.. as he will discover soon anyway...but maybe she hopes to have his commitment in public before...

Last edited:
It does not really make sense...but if she lied to Guido on her real age, this at least would partially explain some of the obvious questions: What doc can be missing for a wedding, which cannot be organized nowadays through an embassy or with a "power of attorney"? Why that rush to "marry" in Covid times...even without family ...and not wait for next spring? Why faking age now, why in earlier videos it was correcly stated?

If, she is even more out of reality than I thought.. as he will discover soon anyway...but maybe she hopes to have his commitment in public before...
the whole thing is just so odd, as it is not even legal there is nothing stopping him from leaving her when he finds out, or is she just hoping to be pregnant by then so he wouldn't?

I would think so...at least with a child she had an forever binding connection to him...and not to forget...all the properties

• Haha
It can only be pure arrogance that allows her to believe that she can hide her true age while promoting herself so publicly.

It can only be pure arrogance that allows her to believe that she can hide her true age while promoting herself so publicly.
it is bizarre she thinks she can hide things like this, is she just stupid?!

it is bizarre she thinks she can hide things like this, is she just stupid?!
Narcissist combined with escapist....

What did she accomplish so far in her life? If I was almost 40, yet no own family or not having had ever a real employment or at least having something like a job ensuring a basic social security....if my only income came from begging "patreons" and "klicks"....maybe I would disconnect also...

Reactions: 4
I saw an interview with her mother, her mother told her to travel ... the she complained she is never home.. Kylie was like well mom you wanted me to leave home and see the world... I think maybe her mother meant get a job , maybe an education, and travel in between .. she seems to take advice literally... the fair tale Disney videos are cute for kids but she seems adolescent... I notice in a lot of her videos she has her old BFF, old boyfriends twirling her around dancing like Beauty and the Beast ... it’s so odd. I love romance myself, but it’s like she never wanted to grow up and be responsible.. thus the donations... maybe she really has a low IQ. or a grand manipulator who sells sex and weird Disney inspiration... most women that watch her appear to want to live through her fantasy. Freddy my love does the same thing with her audience Disney songs etc.. marketing sales but it’s also bizarre at times.. oh and Mindy Minx she lives with an older man and obsesses over him taking her to Disney and Harry Potter🤣

Reactions: 2
I saw an interview with her mother, her mother told her to travel ... the she complained she is never home.. Kylie was like well mom you wanted me to leave home and see the world... I think maybe her mother meant get a job , maybe an education, and travel in between .. she seems to take advice literally... the fair tale Disney videos are cute for kids but she seems adolescent... I notice in a lot of her videos she has her old BFF, old boyfriends twirling her around dancing like Beauty and the Beast ... it’s so odd. I love romance myself, but it’s like she never wanted to grow up and be responsible.. thus the donations... maybe she really has a low IQ. or a grand manipulator who sells sex and weird Disney inspiration... most women that watch her appear to want to live through her fantasy. Freddy my love does the same thing with her audience Disney songs etc.. marketing sales but it’s also bizarre at times.. oh and Mindy Minx she lives with an older man and obsesses over him taking her to Disney and Harry Potter🤣
what is this interview with the mum?!

Reactions: 1
I need to watch my spelling ! I was typing fast on my cell.. commander! Geez if I’m going to make a point to spell correctly.. I’ll watch myself next time. You know I prayed for everyone in the world and Italy through COVID. It angers me that she would ask for money when she doesn’t need it desperately like others..

what is this interview with the mum?!
Yes old video on her YouTube

I wanted to bake the Lemon ricotta cake .. but not sure if her ingredients are accurate? Anyone bake anything she has displayed? That’s one of the reasons I watched her for her dishes..

Reactions: 1
I need to watch my spelling ! I was typing fast on my cell.. commander! Geez if I’m going to make a point to spell correctly.. I’ll watch myself next time. You know I prayed for everyone in the world and Italy through COVID. It angers me that she would ask for money when she doesn’t need it desperately like others..

Yes old video on her YouTube

I wanted to bake the Lemon ricotta cake .. but not sure if her ingredients are accurate? Anyone bake anything she has displayed? That’s one of the reasons I watched her for her dishes..
do you have a link??

Her lemon ricotta cake is lovely actually! :giggle:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.