Kylie Flavell #2 faking, feigning and falsifying a phoney Tuscan Fantasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow thank you I will look back through and catch up so I’m not asking the wrong questions ! Thank you so much !

She claims she needs $6000 for a computer, pays over $100 per song to download :BS. I have a $350 computer and collect free songs which I typically use classical like her to make videos . My camera is $500. She is exaggerating or has no common sense in purchasing low budget but good quality equipment.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
bathtub in the bedroom
Yeah Guido needs to grow a pair and say a hard NO to that idea. This might be beyond Kylie's comprehension but some people don't WANT to be seen stepping out of a bathtub. Or maybe she only wants to rent to those who do.

Reactions: 3
Regarding Kylie’s age, the following two photos are examples. I personally don’t see a 20 something and I have doubts even about someone in their 30’s. I’m interested in what you think.

She presents herself almost as a child, but no one in this thread seems to buy that other than as an act.

If, in fact, this is all an act, The Kylie Show as I call it, what are your thoughts as to her true age ?

1620525861024.jpeg

1620525748267.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Honestly she looks 39,40 to me ..

I’m sure everyone has seen these? The video is well... it’s on her older Instagram... I guess she needed donations for this inspiration 😂👅
Something that bothers me about Kylie is that she never sees anything through. She went on and on and on about this project while she was doing it, and put out what 2 (3?) episodes (which, by the way, were so hard to follow) - and we never heard about it again. Same with Bottega Flavell - I mean it's still on her website. But she dropped that as soon as Guido came into the picture. It just seems to be a trend of hers, and has made me question her projects no matter what they are now.

"I never wrote a kiss for this scene"... sure, Kylie.

Reactions: 6
Regarding Kylie’s age, the following two photos are examples. I personally don’t see a 20 something and I have doubts even about someone in their 30’s. I’m interested in what you think.

She presents herself almost as a child, but no one in this thread seems to buy that other than as an act.

If, in fact, this is all an act, The Kylie Show as I call it, what are your thoughts as to her true age ?

View attachment 565868

View attachment 565867
I think the chain on the sunglasses is particularly ageing and matronly. But I've always thought her videos are heavily filtered.

I’m sure everyone has seen these? The video is well... it’s on her older Instagram... I guess she needed donations for this inspiration 😂👅
Lol ... sex on the sink!!! Sounds like a cocktail. Your words on K's was it Insta account(?) resonated strongly with me. I was initially charmed by her work and made, I think, fairly generous monthly donations. That said, I find the combination of the pandemic and settling down with Guido has definitely taken the edge off her creativity. With regards to Patreon donations ... yes, it dawned on me that I was sponsoring someone else's dream when I have dreams of my own, and that if I wanted to donate maybe there were people out there to whom my contribution may make a difference. For example, I saw an interview with a homeless woman in the US who had lost her home through a natural disaster. She'd lived in a. park for a couple of years and couldn't get work because she didn't have an address. Yet, she was surprisingly resilient and cheerful ... no histrionics. There was a nobility in her stoic attitude and I would rather help someone in that situation get back on their feet as opposed to someone who appears to be in a fairly privileged position anyway.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Hi I use to be on tattle and decided to rejoin after noticing Kylie was being discussed on here . I saw someone on here post my comment from Instagram I laughed so hard so I thought finally intelligent people who get it !! I knew she would block me so what’s the point in creating a real account! I actually liked her videos until I kept seeing that she was asking for donations repeatedly and it was the same reason for years! I thought she appeared honest and nice but after really investigating her I saw she is a mooch who pretends to care for people or inspire people as she says and really only wants her dream and luxury lifestyle rewarded by others. Honestly it’s disgusting to me.

Doesn’t she live in an apartment her fiancé owns ? Or ? I think I saw the apartment on apartments in Tuscany.com
Hi there...signing all of above! This was as well my "journey" and thats why i am here. i was new on Youtube during lock down last year..and i found later so many Youtubers who do great videos also, but have a real job for a salary, a real life, real friends....Furthermore i live as Expat in Italy also, having a normal job in Business...She is completely disconnected from the REAL life in Italy and not honest. Just one example: Most hard working Italians could never effort to rent an appartement in the most prestigious areas of Florence or Rome like the ones she had

She classifies herself as an artist and
expects that the ones who admire her pay for her life ...to achieve that she is manipulativ.

Re her age. If i recall all and try to rebuild her bio roughly with the steps i know (Japan, Spain, early Italy, the travel years for Airbnb, the time with Patrick....) she cannot be 30. ...must be late 30ths

Last edited:
  • Heart
I think the chain on the sunglasses is particularly ageing and matronly. But I've always thought her videos are heavily filtered.

Lol ... sex on the sink!!! Sounds like a cocktail. Your words on K's was it Insta account(?) resonated strongly with me. I was initially charmed by her work and made, I think, fairly generous monthly donations. That said, I find the combination of the pandemic and settling down with Guido has definitely taken the edge off her creativity. With regards to Patreon donations ... yes, it dawned on me that I was sponsoring someone else's dream when I have dreams of my own, and that if I wanted to donate maybe there were people out there to whom my contribution may make a difference. For example, I saw an interview with a homeless woman in the US who had lost her home through a natural disaster. She'd lived in a. park for a couple of years and couldn't get work because she didn't have an address. Yet, she was surprisingly resilient and cheerful ... no histrionics. There was a nobility in her stoic attitude and I would rather help someone in that situation get back on their feet as opposed to someone who appears to be in a fairly privileged position anyway.
To carry on from this ... Kylie's dramas are, at the end of the day, first world problems!

@Denise0211 don’t you think this was thé turning point in Kylie and Guido’s relationship? It was after she spent her Patreons money rénovating his house, getting sponsored items on thé side and was prepared to spend what seemed like forever doing those interminable stencils on his bathroom and kitchen - that Guido thought (calculated as thé good accountant he is) this woman is prepared to do anything for me and my properties she may be worth marrying??!!😬🤔
@Alessandro, Good Morning! I am on a slightly different time zone to you guys so can't always respond immediately. With regard to your comment, I'm not sure if G thought it may be financially expedient to marry Kylie to help market his properties, but I did think that the change from previously being quite camera shy into a main protagonist in some of K's recent productions indicated that it may have dawned on Guido that they could raise revenue from Patreons to transform and develop these properties on his land

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
....agree, the patreon and "sponsor" money..and the publicity ...in the competetive touristic rental business. Tourism was down due to the pandemic for more than a year. Tuscany was a "red zone" long time (meant lock down) , now slowly reopening, but the upcoming season will still be a reduced one ...K promises her followers to be future well paying customers..

....agree, the patreon and "sponsor" money..and the publicity ...in the competetive touristic rental business. Tourism was down due to the pandemic for more than a year. Tuscany was a "red zone" long time (meant lock down) , now slowly reopening, but the upcoming season will still be a reduced one ...K promises her followers to be future well paying customers..

Lol...sex sells

Last edited:
In the previous thread, there are posts where someone found documentation about her age, from when she registered a business. Her birthdate is around 1983, I think. She is for sure in the late 30s.

Does anyone know when her wedding actually is, I guess its this month.
On some formal documentation that was found it put her as being 38 last month (which is what she looks or older), I have heard her say she is 29 in at least 2 of her previous videos so I guess she will be saying she is now 30 :ROFLMAO:

Does anyone know when her wedding actually is, I guess its this month.
On some formal documentation that was found it put her as being 38 last month (which is what she looks or older), I have heard her say she is 29 in at least 2 of her previous videos so I guess she will be saying she is now 30 :ROFLMAO:
She said that it will be this month.

Reactions: 2
...one more data... I have seen a bit only of "When Patrick meets Kylie"...In one of the early episodes, ca 2013, I remember it was mentioned, that she left Australia to live abroad alone 9 years ago...brings us to 2004 approx....well, she started with 13 then :unsure::)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes, we found her disolving of her and Patrick's production company, Stessa Onda. She was born in 1983.

• Wow
.....wondering if the missing mystery doc from Australia to make a legal wedding was the original birth certificate, since G would see the real age...as he wants a family the bio clock is ticking loudly :unsure::)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.