Kylie Flavell #2 faking, feigning and falsifying a phoney Tuscan Fantasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not into Europe, in my comment a bit above, I asked if they could possibly sail somewhere prior and fly into Italy/Europe from there. Perhaps they already have. The trick people used to get into the US from Europe last year was hanging out in Serbia or Bosnia for 14 days , or flying to south america first, then departing for the US.
That's also why I asked about private port checking. If they were able to slip into somewhere with flights for Europe, are these ports checked the same way as airports? People do strange things to try and "beat the rules" and observing Kylie, I wouldn't put anything past her.
ahh okay! ugh I hate people breaking rules like this

Reactions: 4
ahh okay! ugh I hate people breaking rules like this
Me too. And her comment reposted somewhere here alluding to a loophole or whatever made me 🙄. As you said, would her family not encourage her to wait and do things properly....and more relaxed?

Reactions: 3
Me too. And her comment reposted somewhere here alluding to a loophole or whatever made me 🙄. As you said, would her family not encourage her to wait and do things properly....and more relaxed?
exactly, and on returning to australia they would have to stay 2 weeks in a totally closed off hotel room, I know people who have done it and it is awful, very little space, no fresh air... I would lose my mind

...and even if there was a "technically and legally (!)' possible way..I would not put my family at risk. Travelling is still full of risks. Her parents must have already a certain age, in which Covid can be heavy.

I live in Italy as Expat also...missing to see family and friends as usual before the pandemic...but i have even prefered to be the first time in my life without my parents for christmas. And now, if alll goes well, we see releases coming , in summer...

By the way , friends have rented a couple of years ago a flat of Gs family in Scandicci. His mother was managing professionally friendly. All their properties are not in an "A" location...pretty much remote. Difficult to attract to affluent clients...

There are too many awesome historical place in Tuscany, with views, with wine, with oil . Many offering cooking, gardening, language.....classes. To maintain the properties is extremely expensive here. Taxes, heating...costs a fortune

Reactions: 7
...and even if there was a "technically and legally (!)' possible way..I would not put my family at risk. Travelling is still full of risks. Her parents must have already a certain age, in which Covid can be heavy.

I live in Italy as Expat also...missing to see family and friends as usual before the pandemic...but i have even prefered to be the first time in my life without my parents for christmas. And now, if alll goes well, we see releases coming , in summer...

By the way , friends have rented a couple of years ago a flat of Gs family in Scandicci. His mother was managing professionally friendly. All their properties are not in an "A" location...pretty much remote. Difficult to attract to affluent clients...

There are too many awesome historical place in Tuscany, with views, with wine, with oil . Many offering cooking, gardening, language.....classes. To maintain the properties is extremely expensive here. Taxes, heating...costs a fortune
yeah totally agree, I lived in rome and had a friend of a friend who had various properties for holiday rentals in tuscany, all of the ones (that I saw) were much better quality than what she is making, in terms of facilties, i.e. coffee machines etc. I think her obsession with antique things will be a hinderence, lots of people (from what I have seen anyway) do like modern conveniences

yeah totally agree, I lived in rome and had a friend of a friend who had various properties for holiday rentals in tuscany, all of the ones (that I saw) were much better quality than what she is making, in terms of facilties, i.e. coffee machines etc. I think her obsession with antique things will be a hinderence, lots of people (from what I have seen anyway) do like modern conveniences
Yes, agree 100%. Some of her fans think they like this older style, but when it comes down to it, people prefer convenience. And I think the bathtub in the bedroom is so awkward and works better in films.

Going back to Australia and Kylie's family...an Australian IGer based in Rome I follow has dual citizenship and her work is related to the city. She's written a book, hosts a podcast etc. If she hasn't been able to get back after 400+ days, not sure at all how K's family will swing this. If, again, they are in Australia.
For anyone familiar, what are port controls like? Would they try to sail somewhere, then fly in? I have no idea how that works.
The Flavells could sneak out of Australia by sea, as keen seafarers they could scoot from FNQ to PNG, then fly out. However, when returning to Australia it would be discovered that they'd left in the first instance without the proper permissions. :LOL:

• Haha
Yes, agree 100%. Some of her fans think they like this older style, but when it comes down to it, people prefer convenience. And I think the bathtub in the bedroom is so awkward and works better in films.
Yes, I shared one of Kylie's videos with some friends of mine. The pre-Christmas one as I know they were missing Italy, they have a place in Bomarzo overlooking the Sacro Bosco. They described the place she was filming from as 'shabby chic'.

Last edited:
Even the kitchen sink was "sponsored" or in this case, the faucet that she didn't mention either. Funny because they refer to her as Americana not Australian.
20D12970-F5A5-41F5-9741-3B8770EA8029.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I read her bio on her website she said she has lived lavishly ... with one of her ex’s.. I suppose this guy?? Seems to me every man she is with has $$. I think she is a classic moocher.. I was 9590kiki and she blocked me🤣 now I am worthingtonkiwi on there.. at least I know she read the message ! Which needs to be read! She is not what she appears

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I read her bio on her website she said she has lived lavishly ... with one of her ex’s.. I suppose this guy?? Seems to me every man she is with has $$. I think she is a classic moocher.. I was 9590kiki and she blocked me🤣 now I am worthingtonkiwi on there.. at least I know she read the message ! Which needs to be read! She is not what she appears
I noticed your comment disappeared! (As kiki) I also just saw your new reply.
Screenshot_20210508-230707_(1).png

Reactions: 5
Hi @queenqueef, yes we often discuss how comments that are less than adulatory or fawning are all deleted 🙄 How did you find us here?

Reactions: 2
Definitely! Also because she made it seem as if she was paying for it herself (as opposed to Guido.)
@Denise0211 don’t you think this was thé turning point in Kylie and Guido’s relationship? It was after she spent her Patreons money rénovating his house, getting sponsored items on thé side and was prepared to spend what seemed like forever doing those interminable stencils on his bathroom and kitchen - that Guido thought (calculated as thé good accountant he is) this woman is prepared to do anything for me and my properties she may be worth marrying??!!😬🤔

Last edited:
Hi I use to be on tattle and decided to rejoin after noticing Kylie was being discussed on here . I saw someone on here post my comment from Instagram I laughed so hard so I thought finally intelligent people who get it !! I knew she would block me so what’s the point in creating a real account! I actually liked her videos until I kept seeing that she was asking for donations repeatedly and it was the same reason for years! I thought she appeared honest and nice but after really investigating her I saw she is a mooch who pretends to care for people or inspire people as she says and really only wants her dream and luxury lifestyle rewarded by others. Honestly it’s disgusting to me.

Doesn’t she live in an apartment her fiancé owns ? Or ? I think I saw the apartment on apartments in Tuscany.com

Hi I use to be on tattle and decided to rejoin after noticing Kylie was being discussed on here . I saw someone on here post my comment from Instagram I laughed so hard so I thought finally intelligent people who get it !! I knew she would block me so what’s the point in creating a real account! I actually liked her videos until I kept seeing that she was asking for donations repeatedly and it was the same reason for years! I thought she appeared honest and nice but after really investigating her I saw she is a mooch who pretends to care for people or inspire people as she says and really only wants her dream and luxury lifestyle rewarded by others. Honestly it’s disgusting to me.

Doesn’t she live in an apartment her fiancé owns ? Or ? I think I saw the apartment on apartments in Tuscany.com
Oh you should read some on thé threads on hère to catch up! There is just so much about her that doesn’t add up...Yes she lives in his family’s villa where she wants to relocate to permanently to play lady of the manor and earn squillions from doing up the chicken coop and pigsties for her deluded followers to pay a mint to rent...while they also pay for her lavish lifestyle via Patreon...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.