Kylie Flavell #2 faking, feigning and falsifying a phoney Tuscan Fantasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
9095kiki has kept it up and resisted and responded to the unctuous ‘love‘n lighters‘ who want her/him to take themselves off Kylie’s YT/IG😅 I wonder if this made any of them think twice about K’s money-making modus operandi??🙄

9E97D5DC-D401-4EEE-BD10-7D5C292B66CB.jpeg
D6D5EBAA-4CAC-4C3E-B58D-298C19B3876A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What is that? Why put out a video that amounts to the film version of what I HATE about looking for recipes anymore: A long and drawn out story until we finally get to the recipe. And there isn't even that! Lol. No real idea of amounts etc.

@Antonio I really have no idea what to think. "Get my family into Italy" just sounds so ridiculous. Why not wait?? Why?? When everyone can be comfortable and such. Can it really be pregnancy? It seems so extreme even for that!
I think she wants this wedding to happen before he backs out.

Reactions: 6
I've been watching Kylie for years, and I'm starting to suspect her claims about broken equipment are in fact fake. She is constantly saying something has broken and she needs more money or that's why xyz isn't possible...I feel like it's unrealistic for all her highend expensive equipment to CONSTANTLY be breaking every few months...

Also, I've noticed an insane amount of ads on her videos. More than other youtubers I watch. Is that really generated from youtube for the music she uses, or is that another lie?

Oh AND - she said Q&A pt. 2 was all ready to go but she wanted to post the renovating a ruin video first. But this week she's apologizing for a short video....so clearly, another lie, because why wouldn't she have uploaded the 'ready to go' Q&A pt. 2....
I agree. She is saying her equipment is "broken" so she can buy herself things. Next will be, "Since you all have requested to gift us for our wedding, here is the link and for donations just contribute to my Patreon account.". I hope she gets reported. There have to be laws for her influencing without using #ads or #paidsponsor when she indeed is getting paid. Music is often free on Youtube or you can go to music Copywrite websites and pay $3-$5 directly (depending on their prices this number can increase) to the artist to use their work.

Reactions: 5
I think that her less than 4 minute video on artichokes, with next to no talking and focussed mainly on Guido, is a clear indication that the wheels have fallen off The Kylie Show.

It’s not like her to stay in the background and the various pressures from the confluence of her lies and manipulations have finally caught up with her.

In my opinion, it’s her own fault and consequence of the weekly misrepresentations she feeds to unsuspecting viewers who really have no idea of what life is like in Italy and they don’t know any better after viewing Kylie, who seems to live in her own universe of fantasy and fakery.

Where does she go from here ? I think she is trying to figure that out. I don’t think she goes anywhere. I think the bishop has seen through her and has terminated her chances at a wedding, the pandemic has closed the opportunity for travel, up to this point, her contractors have disappeared, which is what I predicted, based on my own experience, her promotions to rent the chicken coop and pigsty are on indefinite hold.

Her income is subject to the adulation of her viewers and they can be fickle, although, for a narcissist, the blame will be placed on other than where it belongs; with Kylie.

Reactions: 6
Bompani. They use all of her footage for their various ads.
Ahhh interesting! I did not know that. Does Italy have the equivalent of the American FCC that has rules requiring bloggers & influencers to clearly state when content is an ad or sponsored? Of course people break this rule all the time. But I see the respectable influencers (there are some) clearly say #ad or #sponsored.

I have to admit, she got me googling Bompani. I like the look.

her contractors have disappeared
Guido has enough experience with renovations and contractors that wouldn't he have warned her to not build up too much storyline and expectations? Maybe he did. Maybe this is an, er, "discussion point" over dinner or during drives now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
This idiot doesn't realise the first obstacle for K's family to attend the "wedding" is that they have no legitimate reason to leave Australia.
20210508_070156.jpg

20210506_185015.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
This idiot doesn't realise the first obstacle for K's family to attend the "wedding" is that they have no legitimate reason to leave Australia.
View attachment 564516
View attachment 564518
Lol! I saw that comment too!😂 And aside from leaving Australia, who would willingly travel like that? Also pretty sure int'l ferries still count in having to register with police, do a covid test etc....

The comment below it is just....🙈😬

Reactions: 3
Guido has enough experience with renovations and contractors that wouldn't he have warned her to not build up too much storyline and expectations? Maybe he did. Maybe this is an, er, "discussion point" over dinner or during drives now.
Maybe the contractors don’t like to be commentated, followed and documented in film, just like the priest and bishop don’t like to be used as a revenue stream.

Last edited:
For those who didn't look at the Psychology Today article about the traits of cult leaders that I linked to upthread, for easy reference please find here some we might recognise:
20210508_090910.jpg

20210508_091018.jpg

Screenshot_20210508-091127_Chrome.jpg

Goodness, Psychology Today must have done an in depth Kylie interview - it's a mirror image lol !

• Haha
Screenshot_20210508-130813_Instagram.jpg

Don't know if someone else posted this but... Oooohhhh snap!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Going back to Australia and Kylie's family...an Australian IGer based in Rome I follow has dual citizenship and her work is related to the city. She's written a book, hosts a podcast etc. If she hasn't been able to get back after 400+ days, not sure at all how K's family will swing this. If, again, they are in Australia.
For anyone familiar, what are port controls like? Would they try to sail somewhere, then fly in? I have no idea how that works.

Reactions: 2
Wherever they fly, sail,drive into the country they still have to leave their address & self isolate - that's the ruling as in the UK. To cut it short they may do a molecular test, the reality is they'll probably sneak into the countryside where no one will be bothered to check which palazzo/ barn/chicken coop they're holed up in. I dunno, Guido's family stick to the rules at far as building is concerned anyway.
@Miha. comments coming in thick and fast - don't do IG - too contrived- so good to read here

Reactions: 3
Wherever they fly, sail,drive into the country they still have to leave their address & self isolate - that's the ruling as in the UK. To cut it short they may do a molecular test, the reality is they'll probably sneak into the countryside where no one will be bothered to check which palazzo/ barn/chicken coop they're holed up in. I dunno, Guido's family stick to the rules at far as building is concerned anyway.
@Miha. comments coming in thick and fast - don't do IG - too contrived- so good to read here
I wonder what her family think of this whole ridiculous mess, my parents would be encouraging me to wait until they were sure they could attend the weddin, as usual the whole thing is just very selfish

I mean sailing out of Australia, not entering Italy. Rather than flying, what are the checks done from private ports? It's almost a given they won't self isolate in Italy, lol.

I mean sailing out of Australia, not entering Italy. Rather than flying, what are the checks done from private ports? It's almost a given they won't self isolate in Italy, lol.
I mean regardless of checks wouldn't sailing to Europe from Australia take months?

I mean regardless of checks wouldn't sailing to Europe from Australia take months?
Not into Europe, in my comment a bit above, I asked if they could possibly sail somewhere prior and fly into Italy/Europe from there. Perhaps they already have. The trick people used to get into the US from Europe last year was hanging out in Serbia or Bosnia for 14 days , or flying to south america first, then departing for the US.
That's also why I asked about private port checking. If they were able to slip into somewhere with flights for Europe, are these ports checked the same way as airports? People do strange things to try and "beat the rules" and observing Kylie, I wouldn't put anything past her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.