Kylie Flavell #2 faking, feigning and falsifying a phoney Tuscan Fantasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been watching Kylie for years, and I'm starting to suspect her claims about broken equipment are in fact fake. She is constantly saying something has broken and she needs more money or that's why xyz isn't possible...I feel like it's unrealistic for all her highend expensive equipment to CONSTANTLY be breaking every few months...

Also, I've noticed an insane amount of ads on her videos. More than other youtubers I watch. Is that really generated from youtube for the music she uses, or is that another lie?

Oh AND - she said Q&A pt. 2 was all ready to go but she wanted to post the renovating a ruin video first. But this week she's apologizing for a short video....so clearly, another lie, because why wouldn't she have uploaded the 'ready to go' Q&A pt. 2....

Reactions: 8
As far as I am concerned, she has some of the most.crazed fans on the internet.
I would be concerned if I was her.
yeah so would I, I wonder when it will dawn on her that fostering these weird parasocial relationships was not a good idea

I've been watching Kylie for years, and I'm starting to suspect her claims about broken equipment are in fact fake. She is constantly saying something has broken and she needs more money or that's why xyz isn't possible...I feel like it's unrealistic for all her highend expensive equipment to CONSTANTLY be breaking every few months...

Also, I've noticed an insane amount of ads on her videos. More than other youtubers I watch. Is that really generated from youtube for the music she uses, or is that another lie?
I agree about the breaking equipment.
I am not sure, but I thought that youtubers were able to choose how many/when to have ads, i.e. you can choose to have them only at the beginning or have mid roll ones, I am not an expert though

Reactions: 1
@emm Yes, Draghi is slowly welcoming tourism again, but it seems more towards the full summer season. People entering now still need to have a negative covid test and are asked to self isolate. Like I said in a prior post, I rather doubt they will.
There is basically no talking in this video at all, just artichokes and a short "he loves me, he loves me not" bit. 🙄View attachment 563622
:mad::mad::mad:

"... a way to get through all the legal restrictions."
It is either legal for her parents to travel, or it isn't. It practically sounds like she's considering breaking the law or, at best, try very hard to find a tiny loophole.

How can she justify going to extraordinary lengths for her parents to travel such a distance for this relatively flimsy reason, especially when any "urgency" is entirely self-created? This is not a life-or-death situation.

A wedding I was to attend in Italy last year has been postponed until later this year; the groom's small business in Italy has been decimated by Covid so the wedding has been scaled down for both financial and logistical reasons - it's very unfortunate but everyone accepts it. Our invitation to the wedding still stands, we've booked flights but we know nothing is certain. But none of that for Kylie, she will do whatever it takes; what Kylie wants, Kylie gets .

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
If she isn't currently pregnant, perhaps she and Guido want to start seriously trying? Hence this bizarre rush. That way they can tell people they had a wedding/are married. It sounds so crazy, but so little makes sense about this having to be done this month.

Reactions: 3
If she isn't currently pregnant, perhaps she and Guido want to start seriously trying? Hence this bizarre rush. That way they can tell people they had a wedding/are married. It sounds so crazy, but so little makes sense about this having to be done this month.
yeh that's true, at her age I guess they would want to start soon, not like she is 29 (if she isn't already..)

Oh AND - she said Q&A pt. 2 was all ready to go but she wanted to post the renovating a ruin video first. But this week she's apologizing for a short video....so clearly, another lie, because why wouldn't she have uploaded the 'ready to go' Q&A pt. 2....
I was thinking the exact same as you @mdozzie ! Also if her equipment is that expensive then would she not have insurance ?

Reactions: 4
Covid restrictions are very strict in Australia, the borders have been closed, and there has been virtually no international travel for more than 12 months - the Australian Government website still says: “If you are an Australian citizen or a permanent resident you cannot leave Australia due to COVID-19 restrictions.”

How is Kylie going to get her parents or other family to this wedding that is not a wedding?? It seems an incredible imposition on everyone to dance to her tune of this hasty marriage...

I don’t think this “blessing” that isn’t legal really fits the reasons to travel from Australia i.e “your travel is as part of the response to the COVID-19 outbreak, including the provision of aid, you are travelling to receive urgent medical treatment that is not available in Australia, your travel is in the national interest....🙄

Australians and permanent residents

***If you are an Australian citizen or a permanent resident you cannot leave Australia due to COVID-19 restrictions*** unless you have an exemption:
*your travel is as part of the response to the COVID-19 outbreak, including the provision of aid
*your travel is for your business/employer
*you are travelling to receive urgent medical treatment that is not available in Australia
*you are travelling outside Australia for a compelling reason for three months or longer
*you are travelling on compassionate or humanitarian grounds
*your travel is in the national interest.
*You must provide evidence to support your claims. Requests may be finalised without further consideration if insufficient evidence is provided. Evidence may include:

**You should only travel if you have a compelling reason and it is essential that you travel now**
She will do whatever it takes...

*your travel is in the national interest.
As the bride is a famous Australian the family might claim this if they can sell the pics to New Idea 😆

*your travel is for your business/employer/
K could employ her mother, father, sister and Brian (she has an Australian Private Company) creating job descriptions that would require overseas travel. Document couriers perhaps?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Occurred to me ... *if* she is pregnant ... would Guido have proposed if she wasn't?

I mean, it wasn't that long ago that, according to her, she had to pay her own way to renovate the kitchen. How do you go from that to engaged so fast?

Reactions: 1
Occurred to me ... *if* she is pregnant ... would Guido have proposed if she wasn't?

I mean, it wasn't that long ago that, according to her, she had to pay her own way to renovate the kitchen. How do you go from that to engaged so fast?
I'm convinced the kitchen was paid for by Bompani. They use all of her footage for their various ads. But Kylie left out the bit about her being connected with the brand, of course lol.

It's interesting so many of her fans, on IG especially, seem to believe this is an actual wedding, or that she has planned so much lol. Or others assuming her documents got sorted and it's all on. Lol

Last edited:

Did somebody try already to ask her why now so urgently? And not waiting until her family can join safely...as she says she is so close with them???

Reactions: 2
Did somebody try already to ask her why now so urgently? And not waiting until her family can join safely...as she says she is so close with them???
If she is pregnant, she has pressure to get married asap; not least from Guido’s family who would likely be most interested to make sure their heir to the estates and lands is registered according to custom, religion and law.

She is also against the pressure of her wedding promises to her adoring fans for a Spring event, in addition to her desperate appeal to the bishop who cancelled a 100 year old wedding tradition in the family chapel.

Covid is a complication, to say the least, and her Australian family travel plans are also an unresolved and immediate pressure.

Most people would adjust, but we’ll see what she does; so far her response is an artichoke silent film mini documentary.

...well, we are in 2021...and having a baby without being married is not a thing. And as it appears, the "marriage" will not be a legal one anyhow. Above all, in Italy the family is the most important asset. No Italian would ask you to leave your family out, in particular since, it is foreseeable now, that the situation will change ....

@VeeJayBee where did you unearth this comment not yet zapped down? Am I missing something by ignoring her IG? Can we try adding stuff?
@mdozzie I too think it's odd breaking main lens plus ruining 3 SD'S thus ensuring no vlogs - crafty move. Why don't you tell us how it happened - much more entertaining than watching artichokes cooking.
Guido got fed up of being filmed? You had a bust- up with the priest? You wanted to film a Disney sequel & the wicked fairy got her revenge?
Another thing - even if parents managed to arrive for this Event of the Year ("phew, Kylie's hit the jackpot - we're sorted for holidays!") they would have to report to the police and self isolate for 15 days & be checked - so when would the wedding or its substitute be??? June? She was on the phone to the caterers about bla bla...social distancing in the middle of a field .....stop playing about - fammi piacere!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@Spirit of place Social distancing in the middle of a field! I'm dead!😂😂😂

Call me a cynic, but I doubt Kylie's family will follow any rules about self isolating. As you mentioned, whether it 10 or 15 days, how does that leave them time to participate? They would need to arrive in the next days.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.