Kylie Flavell #13 Kylie's made the villa a total wreck and is still relying on the Patreon cheque

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It has been mentioned here, and no doubt Kylie wouldn't broach the subject, but is the Chapel on their farm, actually and genuinely deconsecrated? Is it officially off the church books as a location? and is this really down to kylie somehow ignoring the refusal from the local priest and then cold calling the Bishop? I mean, if that were my family estate and it meant a lot to me I would be furious with her and him. Surely the idea from the start was to host weddings and lucrative wedding receptions on the farm, wasn't that the whole point of the show pony wedding? If this option is off the stone table for them, now what are they going to do? 🤷‍♀️
I think we learned everything directly from KyLIE herself, at the time; play by play, day by day. There was no question the wedding was a fake, the chapel, as a point of family pride and local status, deconsecrated after 100 years (she said 2 centuries I think, but it’s not that old we learned later). She told us she couldn’t complete her marriage course with the priest, found him useless, he got wind that the event was intended as a commercial venture, which it was, refused to officiate, K told us she was moving forward without them, thought she could sway the bishop, the family had him over for dinner, supposedly he finished dinner and still refused. I believe we learned all this from KyLIE, before her iteration later, as Sant’KyLIE. She also told us, in great detail, how she couldn’t get her papers for a wedding, anyway. I would guess Greedo’s family would have been incensed and embarrassed to lose the status of the chapel and profit centre. However, they still participated in the “wedding” charade, possibly convinced that K would be a cash cow, with all the innernet, SuperDrones, www’s, dot coms that she was so good at, to attract good paying customers from Aussieland and Amurica for their chicken coop BnB. That’s the story, as I recall.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
And letting the world in on marital strains and picking apart G's anger management issues...do they know, do you think?
I was just thinking how awful he comes across and how not only his family would feel, but what his boss and colleagues would think. Lol. A cash poor, irritable and immature drunk. That's the theme on her faithful's end lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
And letting the world in on marital strains and picking apart G's anger management issues...do they know, do you think?
Not sure @Mintygirl but I can only imagine that they are unaware of the detail of what she posts. If they believe her content comprises landscape shots, cooking, plus a bit of craft and DIY, they'd have no interest in following her weekly output.

Reactions: 4
“This is actually a good test, because if someone thinks they want to live in Italy and can’t wait a few months for him to respond, it probably means they are not ready to live in Italy.”

What a couple of idiots after desperately and breathlessly advertising the restaurant and complex for rent, during a pandemic lockdown.

Wouldn’t you like to direct Renata and David to this forum !

1666261330789.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Good memory @Jerry . Thanks for the screenshot.

It's amazing how people keep hanging on "to the dream."

Also, back to Guido's rep amongst her fans. Lol.

IMG_20221020_131240.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Good memory @Jerry . Thanks for the screenshot.

It's amazing how people keep hanging on "to the dream."
I think you should post a reference for Renata and David to assist them with their “dream”.

Did you notice that Guido slyly separated the restaurant from the rest of the complex that was originally included in the offer to rent. He also coyly says that the price will change from the offer. The kicker is when he says he is working on an exit strategy for the current restaurant operator ! Current operator ?! That says to me that he inappropriately offered the place for rent while having an existing lease in place and the current renter not ready to leave. “EVENTUALLY find a way for someone new to come in.”

Thanks @Jerry for your great memory, the car trip was when they had plants or pots they were taking to MM to start wedding decor? And a crack in KyLie's domestic housewife persona before the "wedding".

@Denise0211 Renata and David must contribute in the KyLie's Patreon "Belief" category:

"BELIEF

1.jpg

$1,000
PER MONTH
Join
This type of contribution motivates me to push harder than ever to make you proud, to show you how I can be a vessel for sharing positivity and light and hope. I read the emotional private emails from people who say they are positively affected by my work and they inspire to believe there can be no greater purpose for my creativity than bringing joy to people who need it; that hope in the form of little films should always be shared with the world for free. With this kind of financial funding, you remind me that numbers of followers or views on YouTube are not important, that some people like you out there understand and believe in my message and my ability to have a positive impact on the lives of strangers. Thank you with all my heart."

" I read the emotional private emails from people who say they are positively affected by my work". Does KyLie read the emails of her highest tier donors? Does she offer personal email correspondence for $1000/mo?

Is this the same David?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Talk about taking a cooking knife to a gunfight, this poor English teacher has no chance against a career cyber shyster like Kylie and her embedded (i.e pregnant but not wedded) sidekick, tonto Guido.

Didn't Guido even point out why the restaurant is as good as out of business because the once popular road was no longer used as a newer road (or something like that) had been made and hence, no passing traffic. So you need to convince people on social media etc to drive out of the way and ignore countless options along the way. I hope the renata of the pair is Italian with social media skills. Some pasta abandonedara please 🍲

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thanks @Jerry for your great memory, the car trip was when they had plants or pots they were taking to MM to start wedding decor? And a crack in KyLie's domestic housewife persona before the "wedding".

@Denise0211 Renata and David must contribute in the KyLie's Patreon "Belief" category:

"BELIEF

View attachment 1664583
$1,000
PER MONTH
Join
This type of contribution motivates me to push harder than ever to make you proud, to show you how I can be a vessel for sharing positivity and light and hope. I read the emotional private emails from people who say they are positively affected by my work and they inspire to believe there can be no greater purpose for my creativity than bringing joy to people who need it; that hope in the form of little films should always be shared with the world for free. With this kind of financial funding, you remind me that numbers of followers or views on YouTube are not important, that some people like you out there understand and believe in my message and my ability to have a positive impact on the lives of strangers. Thank you with all my heart."

" I read the emotional private emails from people who say they are positively affected by my work". Does KyLie read the emails of her highest tier donors? Does she offer personal email correspondence for $1000/mo?

Is this the same David?
No, not him. Tefl David is Perini-Melton. I wonder if they are, in fact, top tier patrons.

@Mkm Yeah, I remember Guido saying something about the restaurant being a bust.

Reactions: 5
“The baby’s birth might be a little while yet…”

Very strange turn of phrase for someone who is nine months and, expecting, at any moment, to rush to the delivery ward.

She knows she has time to do a Q&A ? This is what’s on her mind at this time ?

Shouldn’t she, instead, be checking the progress of the pool ?
I think she's just lying about the deadlines...

yesterday I caught a glimpse of her old instagram video about her and her sister sitting in a cafe somewhere in Italy and gazing at men wondering how long should a woman stare at a guy she likes. My brain shrunk. 😖

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I think she's just lying about the deadlines...

yesterday I caught a glimpse of her old instagram video about her and her sister sitting in a cafe somewhere in Italy and gazing at men wondering how long should a woman stare at a guy she likes. My brain shrunk. 😖
Omh I remember that video, and the assumption that the man had to be interested in Kylie not the sister. I really feel bad for her sister, she seems to have really bad self esteem

Reactions: 8
KyLIE’s giving birth today, on her IG post, baby boy;;((((((;;;;;;;oops, no, watching Handmaid’s Tale, new episode. Very convincing pregnancy and delivery, all acted out for the camera.

1666284576118.jpeg

1666284952304.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.