Kylie Flavell #13 Kylie's made the villa a total wreck and is still relying on the Patreon cheque

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And his dad is like 88 now lol. @Jerry gave a good rundown of the rest.

@aLieParallel This woman has a hard on for KyLie. She posted a similar comment 2 days ago. Fishing for a like? She also posted about G being an immature drunk under the previous slog.

View attachment 1656634
The father is getting on for 90 years old and the Kylie Krazies still seem to think that is not even an "excuse" to not "help" the middle-aged teenagers @Denise0211 🙄 Guido's mother is younger but she and his brother (plus the sister-in-law) have no doubt said they do not want to be filmed in any of KyLie's flogs. She rarely mentions them at all so there is no sense of their involvement with the unpalatable pair
🙈

Reactions: 7
Because of all the online talk about “tummies”, this is what I’m getting. Which category is KyLIE ?

1666002364492.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
God her devotees are so creepy. I took a look at the profile of the one who said they lived in a chateau with two ponies and expecting twins… they actually had several thousand followers and had posted unhinged conspiracy theory videos.
I had to check just out of curiosity, gotta love how her videos go from “wrath of god” to “Beyoncé is a demon”

nice audience, Kylie.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@moronglace. That deranged fan Queen Wotsaname also threw in a video trashing William & Kate - all grist to the mill & no wonder her moronic channel was closed down (oops, no offence @moronglace). I hope she goes on posting on KF's comments though.
@Michael From Mountains. Thanks for popping in every now & again such interesting music links - Jesse Norman's range & intricacy in that aria was just amazing. I only knew her voice from those grand occasions like inaugurations or Bastille Day, powerful but pushed to the max, so it was great to hear her sing opera, her natural 'habitat'.

her devotees are so creepy
When a candidate for Governor in Arizona says she will consider the election, fair, only if she wins, you know there are a lot of crazies running around in america; the bulk of KyLIE’s supporters and patrons. Given K is a super charged narc, what does that do to her self esteem, knowing she advances her Utube following by appealing to these nuts ? I think it will only make her crazier !

Reactions: 5
Just watched it this morning upon waking. That was a very slight offering. A montage of memories played out against a background of an equally 'thin' song .... reminding us of the faux wedding, the Virgin birth (I so wish she wouldn't make that visual analogy). If that film were an item of social stationery it would be a sentimental Hallmark card with lovers' in a field of flowers seen through a mist filter with a soppy, long, verse inside. The sheer quantity of baby clothes on that rail seemed rather unnecessary, I wonder if they were gifts from adoring fans?

The best thing about that was the bonkers' comments below the slog. I think @Denise0211 may have identified the best. Here's another good one!

Enjoyed the Venetian glass-blower analogy @Mkm

View attachment 1653841
Oh brother.
"Make it easy for mama darling...slide out in 45 minutes or less" Who are these tards?

The other Parisian chauteu idiot has got to be trolling her.

The bored Guido stills. 😆

View attachment 1651938
Not sure how the latest flog (or last couple of year's worth of flogs) relates to KyLiar's stated Patreon mandate.
What does that word salad mean anyway?

"BELIEF

View attachment 1651951
$1,000
PER MONTH
Join
This type of contribution motivates me to push harder than ever to make you proud, to show you how I can be a vessel for sharing positivity and light and hope. I read the emotional private emails from people who say they are positively affected by my work and they inspire to believe there can be no greater purpose for my creativity than bringing joy to people who need it; that hope in the form of little films should always be shared with the world for free. With this kind of financial funding, you remind me that numbers of followers or views on YouTube are not important, that some people like you out there understand and believe in my message and my ability to have a positive impact on the lives of strangers. Thank you with all my heart."

How many $1,000 per month subscribers are there who lack critical thinking skills and believe that drivel?
Oh my gosh, I finally took a gander at her patreon for a laugh and came across the publicity video for it which included interview w/ her parents. Her mother is beautiful and younger than I thought, but boy did they give off some vibes to me. Let's just say apple didn't fall far from the tree.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Hi KyLIE,
I was wondering why you keep referring to Guido as your husband when you’re not married. Also, why does the swimming pool and brass drain plates take up so much more of your attention than the baby ? Why are you in Magliano when your hospital is in Florence; it’s a two hour drive ? Why do you feed Guido all sorts of fatty foods, pasta and pastries and then surprised he is fat ? By the way, he has put on more of a belly than you ! Are you sure you are eating enough to keep baby healthy or is your priority to keep your abs in shape ? If you do a cookbook, will I need three different kitchens just like you ? I can only afford a hot plate, because I send my money to you !
Endless Admirer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Well-spotted @Denise0211. I remember when Kyle last did a Q&A session she was very selective in who she chose to respond to. Your post got me searching for something online and I came across this website for Kylie, which I actually hadn't seen before either ...

Rina Valtellina posts on here I think the lady above is Rina Valentina ... so similar.

This could potentially be a lot of fun:-

Attachments

Last edited:
:eek:Absolutely not me @Denise0211. I'm Rina Valtellina, as in the stunning mountainous region in Lombardia, birthplace of my grandparents. Rina was my mother's name. Pretty easy to get us confused though, thanks for clarifying @LucyHoneychurch 😊

• Haha
:eek:Absolutely not me @Denise0211. I'm Rina Valtellina, as in the stunning mountainous region in Lombardia, birthplace of my grandparents. Rina was my mother's name. Pretty easy to get us confused though, thanks for clarifying @LucyHoneychurch 😊
Sorry! There was a type of trolling comment by her too, but then the applause for a recipe book. 😵💫 Glad to have drawn you back to posting at least. 😅

Also just adding the fact many have asked if she will homeschool her child. 🙄 One alluding to how "schools these days" teach things only parents should.

I suppose many skipped the Newlywed game slog, since many also asked what are her fave films and podcasts. I am guessing she will answer the latter.

A good number of questions about if she is renting to tourists yet. 🙄 One person asked for a diagram of the property bc they were confused by drone shots of various buildings. Lol. A few Bottega Flavell questions sprinkled in.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
It's becoming ever clearer that her target audience is now well & truly MAGA-Evangelicals-Conspirituality types.
- "So happy you also follow Jesus" (very evangelical turn of phrase)
- "We know you live so healthy" (hello crunchy mama representing)
- "Will you homeschool/gov schools bad" (hello hardcore ant-gov types)

Reactions: 10
@moronglace. That deranged fan Queen Wotsaname also threw in a video trashing William & Kate - all grist to the mill & no wonder her moronic channel was closed down (oops, no offence @moronglace). I hope she goes on posting on KF's comments though.
@Michael From Mountains. Thanks for popping in every now & again such interesting music links - Jesse Norman's range & intricacy in that aria was just amazing. I only knew her voice from those grand occasions like inaugurations or Bastille Day, powerful but pushed to the max, so it was great to hear her sing opera, her natural 'habitat'.
With pleasure, @Spirit of place Jessye Norman was a force of nature, who gave all for her art...

Why include this teary treacle? Twice? Puhlease...

"CINEMATIC POETRY TO OPERA FOR THE SENSITIVE, THE NOSTALGIC, THE INTROVERT & THE ARTIST"
Screen Shot 2022-10-19 at 8.09.28 AM (3).png

Last edited:
  • Sick
She now has more than one roof over her head. Presumably this has allowed her to "exhale the anxiety".

The bit about not being able to afford rent or groceries is particularly tone deaf at this time. Financial uncertainty has hit so many so suddenly, hard working people and families finding their pay packets are unable to cover what they were previously just managing to pay for.

But no self-awareness here from our Lady of Magliano Manor, she'll shamelessly continue to portray herself as needy of strangers' help to provide life's basics. :sick:

kylie flavell ebegging plea.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
She now has more than one roof over her head. Presumably this has allowed her to "exhale the anxiety".

The bit about not being able to afford rent or groceries is particularly tone deaf at this time. Financial uncertainty has hit so many so suddenly, hard working people and families finding their pay packets are unable to cover what they were previously just managing to pay for.

But no self-awareness here from our Lady of Magliano Manor, she'll shamelessly continue to portray herself as needy of strangers' help to provide life's basics. :sick:

View attachment 1662003
"This is my responsibility and the life I chose but please bail me out"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.