Kylie Flavell #13 Kylie's made the villa a total wreck and is still relying on the Patreon cheque

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KyLIE’s giving birth today, on her IG post, baby boy;;((((((;;;;;;;oops, no, watching Handmaid’s Tale, new episode. Very convincing pregnancy and delivery, all acted out for the camera.

View attachment 1665272

View attachment 1665286
Inwatched this yeatersay too, i's only the empty pool, I mean birthing pool 😅

Inwatched this yeatersay too, i's only the empty pool, I mean birthing pool 😅
Jesus typing on my phone is not my forte!! I meant it is only missing... :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder what Qs she will answer in the new slog. Quite a few people asked what G's job was, and I forgot not everybody reads here! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder what Qs she will answer in the new slog. Quite a few people asked what G's job was, and I forgot not everybody reads here! 😂
I wonder if Guido features? (albeit probably half on screen like last time) I bet a lot of the other questions are about whether she will have a "natural" birth, as opposed to using an epidural or something and about a christening/ name etc.

No doubt we'll be treated to an array of finely crafted porkies - some new ones if we're lucky! I'm hoping for more under-bus-throwing myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
is she deleting comments less or are the negative ones just increasing and she cannot keep u with deleting? I noticed lots of comments asking about Bottega Flavell on her instagram, I am surprised anyone rememebers, I defintitely wouldn't unless I was talking here, I wondered if they were genuine questions or just people pointing out another failed business venture.
Is the Q&A slog due tonight?

is she deleting comments less or are the negative ones just increasing and she cannot keep u with deleting? I noticed lots of comments asking about Bottega Flavell on her instagram, I am surprised anyone rememebers, I defintitely wouldn't unless I was talking here, I wondered if they were genuine questions or just people pointing out another failed business venture.
Is the Q&A slog due tonight?
I'm surprised they remembered since they seem to forget everything else, especially that they arent married! Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I agree something is off with this pregnancy though I question if it would be fake cause she's got to produce something as proof. But the amount of weight she's put on and now at 9 months and ready to give birth seems suspect. I don't care how careful she was with her eating, she should be fuller and swollen in the face.
Extremely odd to be concerning herself with producing another video when she could be due at any moment. And her language that 'baby will still be a while' or whatever verbage she used, is strange too. How does she know? Oh, perhaps cause she's lying about something.

Absolutely loving the callouts in her YT comments.

• Heart
You let blast with everything you had in this comment, assuming it was you. Hilarious, especially amongst and adjacent to the psychophantic comments. Clearly, you only had so much time before it was wiped off the screen; 37 seconds to capture it. We’ve been waiting for your reporting on your trip to Italy, actually wanted a play by play up the drive to Pencil Pine Lane, but you may not have had cell phone use here. Reading this, if it was yours, seemed motivated by some traumatic event. Did KyLIE offer you some cannolis ? Did she chase you away from the chapel ? Were you horrified to see Greedo trotting along the gravel road in his Red Speedos ? Looking forward to hearing !

• Haha
Are you asking me, Jerry? Nope, wasn't me. I actually never post comments on YT. Sorry if I'm misunderstanding your post. I read backwards on here and things often don't connect till I read pages back.

LMAO. That last line is pure gold.

Reactions: 5
Are you asking me, Jerry? Nope, wasn't me. I actually never post comments on YT. Sorry if I'm misunderstanding your post. I read backwards on here and things often don't connect till I read pages back.

LMAO. That last line is pure gold.
Nicole A, reported on an upcoming trip to Italy a few weeks ago. Her post above gave us NA’s comment. We’ve been waiting for Nicole’s communication about her trip and her experiences in the region of Magliano. Whomever wrote the comment was ready to let rip on KyLIE ! She succinctly summarized the KyLIE we see every week; on her Q&A yet ! Bravo !

Reactions: 4
Is she going to disappear now, and then post "Hello. Oops, fagiolino decided to come after all. Thanks for all your questions. I'll post the Q&A at a later date." (never)

• Haha
Is she going to disappear now, and then post "Hello. Oops, fagiolino decided to come after all. Thanks for all your questions. I'll post the Q&A at a later date." (never)
Don't you loathe that Italian cliche "fagiolino" that KyLi keeps using @Denise0211 !!🙄 It seems completely inappropriate for her to use: she just seems so utterly disconnected from the Italy I am living in and other Italians, the fantasy she inhabits may as well be another country to me🤔 Sometimes I'm even surprised when she speaks Italian because the flogs seem so foreign to the reality of living here🫣😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Don't you loathe that Italian cliche "fagiolino" that KyLi keeps using @Denise0211 !!🙄 It seems completely inappropriate for her to use: she just seems so utterly disconnected from the Italy I am living in and other Italians, the fantasy she inhabits may as well be another country to me🤔 Sometimes I'm even surprised when she speaks Italian because the flogs seem so foreign to the reality of living here🫣😅
I know! Honestly, to me it's as if she isn't in Italy at all. We're just in a "cantiere" known as MM. Other people would vlog their trip going to to Dr, show street scenes, etc. Not Kylie. It wouldn't be cinematic enough and she's afraid of pick pockets. 🙄😂😂

• Haha
Nicole A, reported on an upcoming trip to Italy a few weeks ago. Her post above gave us NA’s comment. We’ve been waiting for Nicole’s communication about her trip and her experiences in the region of Magliano. Whomever wrote the comment was ready to let rip on KyLIE ! She succinctly summarized the KyLIE we see every week; on her Q&A yet ! Bravo !
Got it. I see now the Nicole A said in yellow. Yup, that comment was everything.

I went back to look at the date of the video she says 9 months preg and worst week ever. Sept 23. KyLIe is now 10 months pregnant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.