Kylie Flavell #13 Kylie's made the villa a total wreck and is still relying on the Patreon cheque

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got it. I see now the Nicole A said in yellow. Yup, that comment was everything.

I went back to look at the date of the video she says 9 months preg and worst week ever. Sept 23. KyLIe is now 10 months pregnant.
To be honest that's actually the norm, so I'm not going to call foul on this.

Reactions: 4
She’s a scamming machine, capable of any lie; it’s even in her name. Being a Super Narc, she’s also capable of any manipulation; a baby would be the best. I’ve heard it said, “She couldn’t, wouldn’t”; ah, yes she would. The dates, coupled with her size are definitely out of sync. One week she’s slim, next she’s ballooned in a big dress. One thing for sure, she seems very disconnected to her pregnancy, even said it herself that it seemed she wasn’t pregnant. Then goes on later to say What an honor to nourish a brain ! She doesn’t seem like any mother-to-be that I’ve ever seen.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Agreed @Denise0211 and we have to get this in proportion ... If Kylie were an African bush elephant she could be pregnant for 22 months. 🐘

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
What species is KyLIE ? Tyrannosaurus ?
Well ... she is a tyrant .... subjecting G to spinach smoothies when he asks for ice cream ... subjecting her parents to serfdom .... subjecting her unborn child to a diet so she doesn't gain weight ... subjecting workmen to building a pool in 40+ Celsius temperatures .... and those teeth ... so maybe that makes her a tyrannosaurus

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Well ... she is a tyrant .... subjecting G to spinach smoothies when he asks for ice cream ... subjecting her parents to serfdom .... subjecting her unborn child to a diet so she doesn't gain weight ... subjecting workmen to building a pool in 40+ Celsius temperatures .... and those teeth ... so maybe that makes her a tyrannosaurus
How about lieosaurus? LOL!!! Yeah this thing seems to off, she seems to unphased by it. I'm not buying it, she puts up a little clip of useless rehased scenery? None of it adds up.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

First babies love to be fashionably late that is true (what nerve. Wanting to stay inside all snuggly safe away fr this menacing world) but I think she's been fudging the timeline for sure.
Why?
So she can control her image and we won't see her being a true fatass in all her fatass glory? Or to get a headstart windfall of money and donations?
Is that also why she perpetuated the lie about being married?

You guys watch MImi Ikonn? Her videos were recently recommended to me after a long hiatus. I used to watch MImi before Kylie and I'm pretty sure why Kylie's vids were recommended to me. They remind me of each other.

God, these people are my nightmare. If I had comments like these on my social media, whether from friends, strangers, or family, I’d be blocking left and right.

I’m guessing her maternity leave has started after all.
Ugh. So ingratiating i recoil from embarrassment . She's gotta be rolling her eyes too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
First babies love to be fashionably late that is true (what nerve. Wanting to stay inside all snuggly safe away fr this menacing world) but I think she's been fudging the timeline for sure.
Why?
So she can control her image and we won't see her being a true fatass in all her fatass glory? Or to get a headstart windfall of money and donations?
Is that also why she perpetuated the lie about being married?

You guys watch MImi Ikonn? Her videos were recently recommended to me after a long hiatus. I used to watch MImi before Kylie and I'm pretty sure why Kylie's vids were recommended to me. They remind me of each other.

Ugh. So ingratiating i recoil from embarrassment . She's gotta be rolling her eyes too.
Mimi ikon is awful, I remember she ended up being pregnant for about 10 months because she refused, against all medical advice, to be induced as it was " unnatural" and seemed too spend most of her pregnancy arguing with doctors as if she knew best. 100% kylie will use her son for content like mimi does

Reactions: 1
"We can't wait to [kidnap] your baby." 😳😂
I can easily imagine her fans visiting her and it ending up like the plot of one of those cheap american afternoon crime drama films in which people ingratiate themselves on a family to steal their newborn or whatever :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
KyLIE is quiet, Nicole A is quiet, no report of her trip to Italy and Magliano; was there some altercation on her visit at the chapel ?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
KyLIE is quiet, Nicole A is quiet, no report of her trip to Italy and Magliano; was there some altercation on her visit at the chapel ?
Interesting thought @Jerry. What would be the recent or current sights at MM? KyLie's 78 year old daddy serf and 65 year old mama serf cleaning dust and rubble, doing masonry repair, carrying heavy furniture and equipment up and down stairs, and gardening tomatoes, basil and squash for sustenance. Supervising the workers or finishing the crater pool?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.