Kylie Flavell #13 Kylie's made the villa a total wreck and is still relying on the Patreon cheque

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Denise yes that was the post that equalled Kylie's Disney world fakeries so I delved down as you can too & a totally different picture emerges, otherwise they wouldn't have shut down her channel - fellow Aussie though still with original Strine.

As soon as I breathe over something online it comes back to haunt me (luckily just sofas at the mo') so I don't want this person's poison to become mine.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watched again
The story of when
The past was present
And the moment went

another Self Fest
Put us to the test
A bulging baby belly
Or a bowl of silicone jelly

we never know what
Exists beyond the rut
Is this the very best
Or just a phony jest

we know one thing from before
She is an excruciating bore
And what the future holds
We’ll watch as it inevitably unfolds.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watched it this morning upon waking. That was a very slight offering. A montage of memories played out against a background of an equally 'thin' song .... reminding us of the faux wedding, the Virgin birth (I so wish she wouldn't make that visual analogy). If that film were an item of social stationery it would be a sentimental Hallmark card with lovers' in a field of flowers seen through a mist filter with a soppy, long, verse inside. The sheer quantity of baby clothes on that rail seemed rather unnecessary, I wonder if they were gifts from adoring fans?

The best thing about that was the bonkers' comments below the slog. I think @Denise0211 may have identified the best. Here's another good one!

Enjoyed the Venetian glass-blower analogy @Mkm

1665891714389.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watched it this morning upon waking. That was a very slight offering. A montage of memories played out against a background of an equally 'thin' song .... reminding us of the faux wedding, the Virgin birth (I so wish she wouldn't make that visual analogy). If that film were an item of social stationery it would be a sentimental Hallmark card with lovers' in a field of flowers seen through a mist filter with a soppy, long, verse inside. The sheer quantity of baby clothes on that rail seemed rather unnecessary, I wonder if they were gifts from adoring fans?

The best thing about that was the bonkers' comments below the slog. I think @Denise0211 may have identified the best. Here's another good one!

Enjoyed the Venetian glass-blower analogy @Mkm

View attachment 1653841
Haha, well I was intrigued by @Spirit of place 's post about the chateau person, and the "children come and go" gem was just a few comments under. Back to the chateau person, they do seem like the type of weirdo Kylie collects as fans. https://youtube.com/c/AlexandriaCMGoddess3000

I noticed the amount of baby clothes as well! 😯 I agree most must be from fans.

Reactions: 4
Haha, well I was intrigued by @Spirit of place 's post about the chateau person, and the "children come and go" gem was just a few comments under. Back to the chateau person, they do seem like the type of weirdo Kylie collects as fans. https://youtube.com/c/AlexandriaCMGoddess3000

I noticed the amount of baby clothes as well! 😯 I agree most must be from fans.
@Denise0211 et al.:
Yikes! That account seems like some kind of troll conspiracist, giving clicks and likes to the KyLie LOLS!
@Jerry et al.:
So true, that tasteless photo of Grido's adjustment process was exactly the missing piece to KyLie's last video.

• Haha
I came across the following slog by Kylie a few days ago which I hadn't seen before ... though I imagine many of you have.

I shared it with a friend who doesn't really watch YouTube or do social media and asked what she thought, this was her unbiased response:-

I've just watched this. It seems like it was well meaning but very self indulgent - I think I could have stomached it more if she hadn't featured in the imagery!

I must have missed that video @LucyHoneychurch! Not only did we get midriff, but lots of collarbone shots! 🙄

So are the patrons with their names in all caps top...or higher tier...donors? I have always assumed this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I came across the following slog by Kylie a few days ago which I hadn't seen before ... though I imagine many of you have.

I shared it with a friend who doesn't really watch YouTube or do social media and asked what she thought, this was her unbiased response:-

I've just watched this. It seems like it was well meaning but very self indulgent - I think I could have stomached it more if she hadn't featured in the imagery!
@LucyHoneychurch

Surely this was posted in KyLie's love bombing phase in lockdown "from her new casa" with Gridlejuice:
"and they ask me why so picky, take some casual lovers too. But when you're clay that carries imprint, only gentlemen will do".
As though an ad for Cologne "For Gentlemen Eyes Only" Super LOLS and great find @LucyHoneychurch

• Haha
  • Heart
@Jerry. Aw, you've written a poem for KyLie, she'll love it 'cos she writes poetry too AND she makes cinematic poetry, though only she knows what that is.🤔

📣📣📣THEY ARE BOTH FORTY
Not only that, they are providing the manor as a playhouse for her, the accommodation for her parasitic parents, provided the land for the ditch she calls a swimming pool, contractors to clean up the mess, the chapel she managed to get deconsecrated for the fake wedding, making all parents complicit in the charade, the area for the neglected Dream Garden, the backdrop for her misrepresentation of life in Italy, an apartment in Florence. Right, blame his parents for the moronic middle aged adolescents they help too much and the squatting Aussies who never leave.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
God her devotees are so creepy. I took a look at the profile of the one who said they lived in a chateau with two ponies and expecting twins… they actually had several thousand followers and had posted unhinged conspiracy theory videos.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
God her devotees are so creepy. I took a look at the profile of the one who said they lived in a chateau with two ponies and expecting twins… they actually had several thousand followers and had posted unhinged conspiracy theory videos.
Yeah I made the mistake of checking some of these noisy freaks out😵💀 a while ago and am only just unseeing what I shudder to believe exiists and seemingly thrives (wth money to burn) on enabling narcissism and phoney stuffs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.