Kylie Flavell #13 Kylie's made the villa a total wreck and is still relying on the Patreon cheque

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“The baby’s birth might be a little while yet…”

Very strange turn of phrase for someone who is nine months and, expecting, at any moment, to rush to the delivery ward.

She knows she has time to do a Q&A ? This is what’s on her mind at this time ?

Shouldn’t she, instead, be checking the progress of the pool ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really wonder how much the (purported) parents-in-law know about KyLie's MO. Perhaps they've been told she makes videos with pretty landscapes and recipes that Americans like - and pay to watch. She might have shown them a few stock reels with pencil pines and cakes and they just let her get on with it. But surely they'd be mortified and angered to know she's ebegging, claiming she needs money for food and shelter when they are providing her (and $5M Ma & Pa Kettle on occasion) with various accommodations and the fruit of their land.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone recall when KyLie start disparaging Guido in her flogs?

Uh Oh!

More dissent amongst the KyLie ranks:

t-jpg_s150x150&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.jpg

neva_maine

Why did you have a fake wedding? I think a lot of us assumed this was the real thing to learn it wasn’t was really off putting. I’d like to learn more about what you made this choice or shared it through your channel when it was basically just a party?
1h
1 like

I really wonder how much the (purported) parents-in-law know about KyLie's MO. Perhaps they've been told she makes videos with pretty landscapes and recipes that Americans like - and pay to watch. She might have shown them a few stock reels with pencil pines and cakes and they just let her get on with it. But surely they'd be mortified and angered to know she's ebegging, claiming she needs money for food and shelter when they are providing her (and $5M Ma & Pa Kettle on occasion) with various accommodations and the fruit of their land.
Great question, @VeeJayBee and how do the paying guests like sharing the Scandicci pool with the KyLie sunning and luxuriating itself there?

Reactions: 9
Funny you should say that, in the most recent review the guest said they didn't use the pool, I expected to read on and see it was because the host's daughter-in-law was in it doing laps :LOL:

View attachment 1662182
Fascinating @VeeJayBee, perhaps in the fullness of time, a reviewer will mention KyLie around the pool.... LOLS!

Following the lead of @LucyHoneychurch, delving into KyLiar's YouTube video archive, there is also this video chestnut from June 2020, wherein KyLie perhaps introduces Gridlejuice for the first time, showing them planting their large garden at Scandicci.

As KyLie mentions in later videos that they visit MM only once every 10 days to 2 weeks it follows that Scandicci is where most of KyLie and Guido's gardening and luxurious living happens in Guido's ancestral home.

The struggles "poor me" KyLie posits in her "Renovating a Ruin" series follow their max 2x monthly visits to MM, but KyLie doesn't bother to show much of their lives in Guido's apartment outside Florence (which are not filled with dust, construction, dying gardens, lack of family attention, etc).

Furthermore, that KyLie misrepresents herself as a struggling "artist" begging for Patreon funds is fraudulent, embarrassing for her (and Guido's family), and ludicrous.

Reactions: 8
It has been mentioned here, and no doubt Kylie wouldn't broach the subject, but is the Chapel on their farm, actually and genuinely deconsecrated? Is it officially off the church books as a location? and is this really down to kylie somehow ignoring the refusal from the local priest and then cold calling the Bishop? I mean, if that were my family estate and it meant a lot to me I would be furious with her and him. Surely the idea from the start was to host weddings and lucrative wedding receptions on the farm, wasn't that the whole point of the show pony wedding? If this option is off the stone table for them, now what are they going to do? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
I think it picked up pace during the pregnancy. Useful if her payers start imagining that all might not be well, it will keep them forking out. They're not paying for a pool at her husband's house, they're ensuring KyLie has a personal escape fund, should she need to take her belly/the baby and run.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I'm actually wondering how Kylie will deal with the often unsolicited advice she'll get as a new mother. We know she hates being told what to do. Kylie knows best. 🙄

I definitely noticed a tone shift re:Guido back when she posted the branch incident. Back last winter, I think before she would have been preg, they were chopping wood or something and he let one fly up and knock her over. Then made no moves to help her up or see if she was okay. Cue followers in the comments absolutely ripping him.

Since then it has felt very steady to me, almost every week that his drinking or eating or lifestyle is mentioned in some way.

Re:the chapel- I have wondered this too. I can’t recall from previous threads how we determined, or didn’t determine, that it was actually deconsecrated.

Reactions: 5
I definitely noticed a tone shift re:Guido back when she posted the branch incident. Back last winter, I think before she would have been preg, they were chopping wood or something and he let one fly up and knock her over. Then made no moves to help her up or see if she was okay. Cue followers in the comments absolutely ripping him.

Since then it has felt very steady to me, almost every week that his drinking or eating or lifestyle is mentioned in some way.

Re:the chapel- I have wondered this too. I can’t recall from previous threads how we determined, or didn’t determine, that it was actually deconsecrated.
Thank you @aLieParallel for mentioning "branchgate", and KyLie starting to turn her audience against Guidlejuice...

Reactions: 4

The only way to know is if anyone finds out if weekly mass is still celebrated there. Before all the wedding talk, I know Kylie filmed there during a Sunday service. Will need to go hunting for info! Lol

Thank you @aLieParallel for mentioning "branchgate"
Of course, how could I forget branchgate? I posted screenshots at the time.
Thank you @VeeJayBee

KyLie's Youtube video of the dastardly side of Grido was Posted January 28 2022.
KyLie was probably newly pregnant, and the KyLie's YouTube campaign against Grido had begun.

Screen Shot 2022-10-19 at 12.37.04 PM (3).png

V1LWMlSA6C0JlIlg8Wqrm46w=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

GUAVA
8 months ago
I was shocked to watch Guido just looking at you when the branch broke and not checking on you. Yes you told him to warn you but that was after the fact and he should have automatically gone to you to make sure you were alright.

6u5TDUC9443OaJeKAZJR_LJQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Emanuela Beraldo
8 months ago
with regards to Guido not helping Kylie when she fell......I have noticed in previous videos that he seems to be a bit spoiled. She has said that he is not in a good mood when he wakes up and things like that. Kylie seems to put him a bit on a pedestal. Cannot believe that he would not check on his wife. She did say very clearly "next time if you are going to jump let me know" Born and raised in Italy I know a little about Italian men

xQw3anDDGgL0EAZYHWcFAEyy=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Polyna Rybena
8 months ago
I was so concerned about you when you fell and was worried that Guido didn't come instantly to your aid and kiss you better. I do hope you are recovered and without any scratches or bruises. xoxo

This makes me think this whole pregnancy is a lie and she has a fat suit on. May I eat my keyboard if I'm wrong but it feels so off.

• Haha
@arwensgal1975 The fact that their relationship is a mess makes you think she’s faking the pregnancy? Image-obsessed people have children with terrible spouses all the time. The millionaires on Wall Street and their trophy wives must be absolutely overwhelmed with fake infants.

• Haha
@arwensgal1975 The fact that their relationship is a mess makes you think she’s faking the pregnancy? Image-obsessed people have children with terrible spouses all the time. The millionaires on Wall Street and their trophy wives must be absolutely overwhelmed with fake infants.
Well she lied about her wedding so it's kinda of hard to believe her at this point.

• Haha

Uh Oh!

More dissent amongst the KyLie ranks:

View attachment 1662157
neva_maine

Why did you have a fake wedding? I think a lot of us assumed this was the real thing to learn it wasn’t was really off putting. I’d like to learn more about what you made this choice or shared it through your channel when it was basically just a party?
1h
1 like

Great question, @VeeJayBee and how do the paying guests like sharing the Scandicci pool with the KyLie sunning and luxuriating itself there?
it was definitely afetr the "wedding" that it became apparent, but actually when you look back she did often make comments about him being an alcoholic etc, even in the early days of him being featured. The first thing I vividly remember though was when she fell over and he didn't help her help her up and the comments weer really scathing

Just imagine when Kylie insists on cooking all meals bc she is a martyr and people start saying Guido is awful for that, too. Lol. I mean, I can see her the type to insist on making her healthy meals, but just lets the fans think she has no choice. Lol. I mean, I can't imagine G cooking more than pasta and grilling meat anyway..😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Just imagine when Kylie insists on cooking all meals bc she is a martyr and people start saying Guido is awful for that, too. Lol. I mean, I can see her the type to insist on making her healthy meals, but just lets the fans think she has no choice. Lol. I mean, I can't imagine G cooking more than pasta and grilling meat anyway..😂
Yeah she's a real piece, she basically took over the entire house and property with her parents in tow and now she's acting like the victim.

Reactions: 10
I think it started about a year ago in the car, Greedo talking and an obvious irritation on K’s part that he would not let her interrupt his monologue. In those days, he still had the capacity to roll his eyes at her; he was our Surrogate Eye Roller ! Funny thing is, I recall they were talking about the licence for the pool.

At 20 seconds in, she cannot contain her disdain and complete exasperation; it’s all over her face. The rest of the video, she is her regular manic self.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.