Kylie Flavell #13 Kylie's made the villa a total wreck and is still relying on the Patreon cheque

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so glad I was able to find that site, and share it here, how often do you want to bet that she doesn't spend every night editing as late as she says she does????
judging by her poor quality and erratic posting times i doubt she has ever needed to stay up that late, fair enough now she has a baby to take care of but she has never had a full time job to juggle alongside it

At the very least, she should update her Patreon, geez. She conveniently lets-on she's still a broke, self-funding videographer (or whatever); no mention of her current life "situation," i.e.: has since spawned and is cohabitating with a nobleman accountant, her and her parents have co-opted his family's Tuscan villa and are safely "ensconced," as you all say (cracks me up), and living for free.

Nope!

For Kylie, it's still currently " ... impossible to edit on my laptop because of the cracked LCD screen, which blacks out a third of the screen. :( It would also be such a relief to be able to work on a laptop with enough space and memory so that I could render and export videos faster and be able to execute special effects in After Effects. So after those smaller expenses listed in my previous goals, reaching this would allow me to purchase my main tool for making these videos! "

What calculated, self-serving oversight.

To be fair Guido could be tying up end-of-year loose ends. I actually don't find him angry but rather dismissive when he is on camera and that could be for a variety of reasons (we don't know). He did seem amiable in the Christmas vlog before this latest, which I still haven't watched. Apologies! I dragged my cursor over the timeline and it just looks so boring - her sitting there blabbing to the camera.
Anyway, seems she's slowing down and that's expected with a baby but indeed her content is suffering. Only so many recipe videos she can pass-off.
I cannot remember if I have said it before, but I am a English teacher and I vividly remember one of my first private classes teaching in Italy was a couple, I basically witnessed the demise of their relationship (it was as awful as you can imagine) what I see in the interaction between guido and kylie really reminds me of it

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
judging by her poor quality and erratic posting times i doubt she has ever needed to stay up that late, fair enough now she has a baby to take care of but she has never had a full time job to juggle alongside it
That's just it, and since her parents have seemed to move in full time what exactly is she doing with all of her time?

Reactions: 6
Starting to watch her latest but scrolling through comments, first..
"Women are so amazing; they nourish the baby, the family, the spirit of life and years passing. And you Kylie are such a beautiful example of Mother Nature giving generously of all she feels so deeply. Love and hugs to your family."

lol! these sycophants are oblivious to her egomania

I'm so glad I was able to find that site, and share it here, how often do you want to bet that she doesn't spend every night editing as late as she says she does????
No way. Her output is ~one every 10 days now, and her stuff isn't even complicated anymore. Mostly still footage of her yapping to the camera

gosh, how could I forget? Many of these comments are FAKE/bought and paid for..
anyway, going in..

OK, lots of inserted edits that don't show up when one scrolls the video timeline, my bad.
I heard the lowered tone when sharing Guido had been gone. : (
How in the world was she sick, prepping for a trip to the Dols, cooking for 35, and taking care of the baby by herself in the middle of nowhere?
So the place is heated, now?
20 minutes left, will finish later, but Kylie spinning her fantasy yarn, per uzh.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Well, that was, dare I say, enjoyable. don't hate me.
Why do I come away not hating her so much after a video, go to sleep, then wake up hating her?
no, I don't think about Kylie that much, just manner of speaking.
KyLie went on a cooking marathon. She thinks she may have lived through the Depression in a past life.
Her whole family anticipates meals for days before a feast as they likely deprive themselves during nonholiday times.
Heard the comment re deepest, darkest desire in re to holiday treats.
Agree, quite a telling comment.
Guido comes in at 27 minutes. to eat, of course.
Grandma safely "ensconced," as per usual. She keeps demonstrating she's earned her place as she's the fulltime cradler.
Grandpa had to earn his keep with some sausage ball rolling.
Per Kylie, be careful to multitask lest you risk burning your nuts.
Happy New Year!

Reactions: 4
Buon Anon to all of my fellow Tatlers!πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

It seems remarkable but we have made it through another thread and added some new friends along the way!

What struck me most this time round was how KyLie has sunk into this lazy self-indulgent and narcissistic routine of just setting the camera up and sitting there filming herself yakking/boasting about her (extremely dull little) life on a Tuscan hill in her ugly, ruinivated "farm house".

Meanwhile her "real" life is actually in the flat in Scandicci and pushing her pram around Florence looking for adulation and admirationπŸ™„ as her Patreon numbers fall of a cliff.

So in that vein, as we have to make a new title, it could be something along these lines @emm @Denise0211

Every time Kylie videos herself spouting tosh, she loses even more Patreon dosh.

Kylie believes her pontificating vlogs have reached the summit, meanwhile her Patreon numbers plummet.

Reactions: 7
A very Happy New Year to all my fellow Tattlers. πŸŒ πŸ’« Fab titles as ever @Alessandro and, as always, I'm happy to go with the majority preference. I wouldn't know what the word/character limit is for titles so maybe #1 is a winner as it's more concise.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
@Alessandro - ha, coming up with the goods as usual, even if there've been more fascinating things to think about at this time of year. The first one made me smile so my no.1 choice. I also liked that you bypassed the rumpus of the birth & settled for a jaded comment which will be more & more relevantt in the coming thread me thinks πŸ‘‹

Reactions: 5
Not at home atm so will be able to make the new thread in a few hours, unless someone else is able to, i like both as usual but if 1 seems to be the majority preference I am happy to go with that

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.