Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really feel so bad for Kyle. He had such great plans for Christmas with his dad it sounds like. I definitely agree with the way they go everywhere it was bound to happen. This will keep him and JoJo out of the parks until after New Years. That’s gotta hurt.

Reactions: 7
Yeah, the comparison of JoJo all smiles & saying how happy he is that they're all sick now, so he has his roomies to quarantine with, versus Kyle stating he's immune compromised and could die. Yikes. I feel bad for Kyle. Read the room, JoJo.
FOR REAL! He LITERALLY said he felt better once he found out that Kyle and Dan both had Covid too! So much positivity!

WTF!

Yeah, the comparison of JoJo all smiles & saying how happy he is that they're all sick now, so he has his roomies to quarantine with, versus Kyle stating he's immune compromised and could die. Yikes. I feel bad for Kyle. Read the room, JoJo.
This. Absolutely. My dislike of JoJo is increasing exponentially.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.