Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only about 7 minutes into his live stream this morning with his dad at Epcot, Kyle pulled in over $200 in super chats. One chat was $99.🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I haven’t figured out yet whether he’s trying to appeal to gay men or to cougars. He probably doesn’t care either way as long as they send cash.
FAB5F226-7F64-410F-A5FF-D8A6FC560CBF.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I'd say anyone who think he is hot and will give him money.

Annoyingly I have to say that pic is first time I thought he looked hot

I must admit, I do find Kyle extremely attractive (however the shirtless selfies do nothing for me) 🙈🙈🙈 I googled his name a few weeks ago and one of the results was a forum of men commenting on how hot Kyle is, I definitely think his demographic is men and he knows it and plays up to it (hey, if it's working for him then who are we to judge 🤣) for example Michael McLeod paid for a whole cruise trip for him and Jojo!

Now that I know about this, I notice Kyle doing a lot of subtle sexual innuendos e.g. topless selfies, the steamy shower clip from his cruise he storied on Instagram and he made a joke about cucumbers the other day on Living with the Land and said about would you want a big or small cucumber then put a wink face 🤣 I now always look for innuendos in anything he says/does lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He is hot for a Disney vlogger....not that thats saying much 🤣🤣 he is going to have a fight on his hands to keep his body though especially as he hits 30s. The disney Park life is not a healthy one

How many more water park videos do you think he'll make through the rest of the year? I think 25 is a fair over-under depending on when Typhoon Lagoon reopens.

As long as he can get his shirt off and shake his titties for his followers and their cash, he'll go anywhere 🤣

• Haha
Jojo is the WORST he needs his own thread.
How the hell did he meet up with Paula Abdul for a full day through Tiktok!!?? What is this reality!?!? 😂

If he didn't have to shout every two seconds that could've been a blast, she's hilarious!

How the hell did he meet up with Paula Abdul for a full day through Tiktok!!?? What is this reality!?!? 😂

If he didn't have to shout every two seconds that could've been a blast, she's hilarious!

Someone just replied about
her manager reaching out

QUOTE="Jjjg, post: 5517642, member: 228803"]
So Jojo and Paula Abdul happened when her manager reached out to him on TikTok. How long until Jenn is trying to do that? lol
[/QUOTE]

Link to read it below:

I must admit, I do find Kyle extremely attractive (however the shirtless selfies do nothing for me) 🙈🙈🙈 I googled his name a few weeks ago and one of the results was a forum of men commenting on how hot Kyle is, I definitely think his demographic is men and he knows it and plays up to it (hey, if it's working for him then who are we to judge 🤣) for example Michael McLeod paid for a whole cruise trip for him and Jojo!

Now that I know about this, I notice Kyle doing a lot of subtle sexual innuendos e.g. topless selfies, the steamy shower clip from his cruise he storied on Instagram and he made a joke about cucumbers the other day on Living with the Land and said about would you want a big or small cucumber then put a wink face 🤣 I now always look for innuendos in anything he says/does lol

We found Kyle and JoJo when they did the cruise vlog. His video popped up on my youtube. We immediately thought that they were gay. I've been watching for a bit now and catch the little vibes he puts off. He's doing a great job to keep his market watching. lol.

He is hot for a Disney vlogger....not that thats saying much 🤣🤣 he is going to have a fight on his hands to keep his body though especially as he hits 30s. The disney Park life is not a healthy one
My business partner runs social media analytics. We talk about these influencers all the time and notice that their numbers drop once they change body types or have partners that appear in front of the camera all of a sudden (Dev, Trackers, etc.)

Reactions: 4
My business partner runs social media analytics. We talk about these influencers all the time and notice that their numbers drop once they change body types or have partners that appear in front of the camera all of a sudden (Dev, Trackers, etc.)
Interesting! Guess it makes sense. Tbh thinking about it there are very few vloggers that I've stuck with for a long time, especially personality vloggers rather than the info/content focused ones.

We found Kyle and JoJo when they did the cruise vlog. His video popped up on my youtube. We immediately thought that they were gay. I've been watching for a bit now and catch the little vibes he puts off. He's doing a great job to keep his market watching. lol.
I definitely think they are gay. Even though Jojo flat out said he was straight.

• Heart
They could be gay for pay...but jojo especially comes off as gay

• Haha
Jojo is definitely gay, but I don’t think Kyle is. I just do not find him attractive at all. The way he mispronounces words drives me batty (saying “pitcher” instead of picture is like nails on a chalkboard to me) & he comes across as immature for his age. Why does he yell “DAD! DAD! DAD!” when he’s on certain rides? Yelling that makes him look like a buffoon.

Omg I cant with this guy. Once I saw his live stream at MK and he would ask people if they wanted to take a picture with him I lost It! Haven't watched since lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.