Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm pretty sure for the right price Kyle will be whatever you want him to be. Straight. Gay. Bi. Tri

Jojo is totally gay its pretty obvious but 🀭 just like that odd guy Adrian from theme park express an his "girlfriend" which looks more like somebodies 15yr old sister pretending to be his girlfriend..

As for Kyle im not sure but if he is being funded then im dure je goes both ways
That Adrian guy is so cringe
CollageMaker_20210617_201047726.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is it for sure they got this cruise comped by Royal Caribbean? I am so confused because he is not saying it in every video he's put out. And he all but said he hated the show he and Jojo went to on the ship. At the end of today's video he thanked a person for sponsoring his cruise videos. What the heck is actually going on?

If I didn't know better I would have assumed from their videos that this is a gay couple's cruise.

EDIT: He thanks Michael McLeod who is one of his channel members, for sponsoring their "cruise and whole stay"
Yeah they've been thanking and mentioning this Michael in all the vlogs. RCL shared some of their posts but didn't sponsor them.

Yeah they've been thanking and mentioning this Michael in all the vlogs. RCL shared some of their posts but didn't sponsor them.
This must be the same Michael McLeod paying for the cruise? From Patreon.com
1624038727788.png

Well if there is an older gentleman paying his/thier way for everything..
Then he has got himself some hott twinks 😏🀼🌈

Reactions: 1
Well if there is an older gentleman paying his/thier way for everything..
Then he has got himself some hott twinks 😏🀼🌈
Translated....I think you're hot and I'm going to buy your attention and friendship
All of these channels that he is a patreon for, except for The Slice that I know of, is that these guys all lived together in the Disney College Program.

Whoever he is, gave them good chance to reach a different audience to branch out.

The cruise vlogs have been good and faster uploaded content than some vloggers in Orlando and not in the ocean. Lol

Translated....I think you're hot and I'm going to buy your attention and friendship
Well Michael's in luck because Kyle is definitely selling it. I couldn't imagine sponsoring a healthy able bodied young adult to go on a vacation. If I had extra disposable income I'd rather give to a animal shelter or dog rescue but that's just me.

Reactions: 4
I'm trying to figure out what the reason is they both sat through the cabaret/ballroom dance show TWICE on this cruise when they both obviously hate it. Is someone directing their activities? And it's like they are drinking the entire cruise away. They're already talking about the possibility of booking another one right away. There is something off about these vlogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Well i mean if they are being funded then perhaps the person paying wants to see them both participate in certain activates get his moneys worth i guess..

But yea i agree these fancy shows they went to seems they were bored an trying to hide it..

However i understand that when it comes to vacas an cruises plenty of people party an booze it up..its not called a booze cruise for nothing lol..

Something i noticed that he seems to say maybe not even realizing how much he says it..

He seems to always talk about his diet he is on or how he has not ate anything for the day/days an trying to watch his self 1 video he said he had been starving himself just so he could finally eat at disney..also he mentioned starving himself just before the cruise..

I mean is the mysterious sugar daddy also wanting to keep him on a strict diet plan too?..

An yes i find it odd that he is mentioning already booking another cruise with better rooms while still on the current vacation..like what are u rushing for is there a deadline..

Well i mean if they are being funded then perhaps the person paying wants to see them both participate in certain activates get his moneys worth i guess..

But yea i agree these fancy shows they went to seems they were bored an trying to hide it..

However i understand that when it comes to vacas an cruises plenty of people party an booze it up..its not called a booze cruise for nothing lol..

Something i noticed that he seems to say maybe not even realizing how much he says it..

He seems to always talk about his diet he is on or how he has not ate anything for the day/days an trying to watch his self 1 video he said he had been starving himself just so he could finally eat at disney..also he mentioned starving himself just before the cruise..

I mean is the mysterious sugar daddy also wanting to keep him on a strict diet plan too?..

An yes i find it odd that he is mentioning already booking another cruise with better rooms while still on the current vacation..like what are u rushing for is there a deadline..
It could just be that he wants to keep himself in some sort of good shape, or knows the topless thumbnails help the views and as we know the disney life doesn't allow that. Even the strictest diet in the world can't help with disney cals. Basically one meal and a snack can be your days calories

As someone who has been on Royal before, I don't find it odd he's talking about his next cruise on this cruise.

There's a whole area/program for that called the 'NextCruise' by guest services. They offer you all types of promos and discounts to book your next cruise while on your current one. A lot of cruisers do that.

His tanned legs and arms and ghost white torso bugs me. Just tan all over or fake it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How long are they suppose to be on this love 🌈 cruise πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..

Seems like there are hardly any people at those shows they keep going to..

An looking around it seemed to be a much older crowd especially during dinner time.

How long are they suppose to be on this love 🌈 cruise πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..

Seems like there are hardly any people at those shows they keep going to..

An looking around it seemed to be a much older crowd especially during dinner time.
I think the last day of the cruise should be today.

I'm scratching my head about the clothes they wore for the 2nd formal night. Some guy on the cruise just had extra suits, dress pants and dress shirts with him? And they just happened to fit Kyle and JoJo? I'm I missing something? :unsure:

• Haha
Scrolling through the old YouTube and I thought Pallo had taken up cooking for a few seconds
Screenshot_20210622-110154.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.