Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to Disney at the end of April and I saw him in Animal Kingdom. I surprised at how petite he is. (I'm 5'5" šŸ˜‚) I will say he's more attractive in person. I stared longer than I should have.
You should've asked how much is he charging fans for a selfie nowadays?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I do like Kyle and watch his videos every day... I will admit I do think he is easy on the eye but then found out he is 5'7 which is shorter than me and I can't forget that šŸ¤£

Jojo is his roommate (there's 4/5 of them living there) and I enjoy his vlogs too. In my opinion, Jojo gives off way more gay vibes than Kyle does, but Jojo addressed this in one of his vlogs and said he identifies as straight

I do like Kyle however I find him so LAZY. he literally goes for rope drop and then leaves around 10am. He said editing takes him approx an hour so he is done every day by lunchtime! What does he do with his time?! I feel Jojo puts more effort in to his vlogs
I find him lazy too, any time heā€™s at a park for longer than a couple hours he looks tired and disinterested and grumpy. I do question how much of a fan he is of everything heā€™s filming vs how much he has figured out he just has to fake it to make some decent money. I donā€™t think heā€™s a Harry Potter fan at all(Hay-grid) and plays that stuff up for views.

You should've asked how much is he charging fans for a selfie nowadays?
That happened?

In the most recent video Kyle brings up Disneyland Paris reopening and says he wants to go then asks everyone to comment if they know about any restrictions....then tried to get a rise of the resistance even though heā€™s at MK šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø

Reactions: 2
Kyle P going to Disneyland Paris? Oof. The guy mispronounces words in his native language left and right, canā€™t wait to see him butcher French šŸ˜‚

I watched a vlog of his where he mentioned heā€™d like to be sponsored by Chipotle. Dream on, buddy.

• Haha
Is he trying to buy a house? How the heck can he afford that when he has multiple roommates. Unless they group buying a house.

Reactions: 1
Dude is just churning out videos without any show of love or enthusiasm for Disney. He goes to a park at rope drop, films just for the sake of filming, gets out and goes home. There's no purpose to the videos anymore except for racking up more pennies and sugar mamas to send him more crappy gifts and gift cards. Which cougar or manther will be footing the bill for the trip to Disneyland Paris he's been obviously begging for?

Reactions: 6
Dude is just churning out videos without any show of love or enthusiasm for Disney. He goes to a park at rope drop, films just for the sake of filming, gets out and goes home. There's no purpose to the videos anymore except for racking up more pennies and sugar mamas to send him more crappy gifts and gift cards. Which cougar or manther will be footing the bill for the trip to Disneyland Paris he's been obviously begging for?
Yeah he had no plan for today as video said he was going to do things he normally didnā€™t do went straight to Jungle Cruise that heā€™s ridden several times in videos was shocked to see it wasnā€™t opened yet, but I feel like he ran into that a couple weeks ago. He left Adventureland to go to tomorrowland to go back to Adventureland to fantasyland only to go back to Adventureland. He didnā€™t even know what rides he ā€œnormally doesnā€™t rideā€ and had his mom suggest the treehouse. Just tit thrown at the wall.

Plus the fact he sometimes leaves it until the night before/morning of to try get a park pass... if that was my source of income I know I'd have more of a plan in motion and be more organised??

Plus the fact he sometimes leaves it until the night before/morning of to try get a park pass... if that was my source of income I know I'd have more of a plan in motion and be more organised??
Heā€™s shown up to the park without reservations a couple of times now, once was to Animal Kingdom and he takes to guest services and they let him in, the other was May 4th when him and Jojo showed up at Hollywood but had EPCOT reservations. I firmly believe he thought he would be able to talk their way into Hollywood because he did with Animal Kingdom.

So he and Jojo are going to Paris and staying at the new Avengers hotel, sounds like they have hotel booked just need flight restrictions lifted.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Totally. The 2 of them in Paris it's going to hard to look away. Lol

Reactions: 3
Oh it will absolutely be a train wreck watching Kyle and Jojo in Paris. They are total American stereotypes: loud and stupid. The Parisians are going to have a field day with them.

How on Earth do they get all of this money to travel? A cruise followed by Paris (if that happens - I seriously canā€™t believe they booked a trip BEFORE flight restrictions are lifted. Weā€™re still in a global pandemic, ffs). Are people really sending them hundreds of dollars for crappy vlogs?

Iā€™ve noticed that he gives out a lot of wrong information like the trackers while also doing the thing that Michael Kay does where he projects what Disney is going to do without any information or rumors that itā€™s going to happen. The amount of times recently that he keeps saying that he thinks parades and fireworks are coming back could become a dangerous drinking game.

Yeah he is another one that actually doesn't know as much as he thinks. I think they think if they've worked for disney they have superior knowledge.

Kyle is an odd one. I quite liked his early vlogs a couple years ago, but newsflash vloggers, you don't all need a gimmick or slogan. The jump around thing was dumb and cringe and so out of place. He tries that tit in Paris he is in for a surprise.

I guess for a Disney vlogger he is hot, but that's a pretty low bar tbh. He does come across as a weird mix of fratboy and disney nerd. I'm just not sure which is accurate.

Yeah he is another one that actually doesn't know as much as he thinks. I think they think if they've worked for disney they have superior knowledge.

Kyle is an odd one. I quite liked his early vlogs a couple years ago, but newsflash vloggers, you don't all need a gimmick or slogan. The jump around thing was dumb and cringe and so out of place. He tries that tit in Paris he is in for a surprise.

I guess for a Disney vlogger he is hot, but that's a pretty low bar tbh. He does come across as a weird mix of fratboy and disney nerd. I'm just not sure which is accurate.
For me his stupidity, ignorance and arrogance took away what little physical attractiveness he had. Also, his decision to waste his college degree and vlog full time.

Reactions: 4
He may not be the sharpest or brightest or even entertaining but I'll admit it i'd still hit it ( if his prices are reasonable ) šŸ˜ Basically he's boring. I guarantee if he didn't look the way he does he wouldn't be as successful as he is, but he's just a snoozefest. I feel the same way about him , Adam, Dev, and Spokesmayne. Just boring , I can never watch any of the videos those guys post for longer than 5 minutes. Maybe 6 if Kyle is shirtless. They're all a bunch of digital panhandlers.

Your right. For Disney vloggers standards he is one of the better looking. There isn't much to choose from though.Spokesmayne and Dev used to be remotely attractive before they had that forever bloated looking cheeks thing going on. Adam looks like a thicc John Ritter. Tim's bloated and wonky eyes and after that there isn't much left besides PMM and the Kay boys šŸ˜¬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Adam looks like a thicc John Ritter.
OMG, he totally does look like a chubbier version of him! Iā€™m dying šŸ¤£

Pallo & Jojo (aka Dumb and Dumber) were completely hammered in todayā€™s vlog. Iā€™m all about people having fun in the parks but for someone who chooses to vlog for a living, itā€™s pretty ridiculous.

OMG, he totally does look like a chubbier version of him! Iā€™m dying šŸ¤£

Pallo & Jojo (aka Dumb and Dumber) were completely hammered in todayā€™s vlog. Iā€™m all about people having fun in the parks but for someone who chooses to vlog for a living, itā€™s pretty ridiculous.
Yep they were plowed. I remember when both of them still worked for Disney they constantly were filming themselves drinking or drunk and they would both whine that they were being turned down for better jobs. I had commented that no employer, especially Disney wants to see that behavior from potential employees. They didn't seem to understand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.