Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that's part of Kyle's big problem, he doesn't come across like he is taking it seriously and from experience that's a big problem for any employer or marketing/pr agency. You don't want lose or unreliable cannons.

If he really wants to make a career from vlogging in an already over saturated niche, he needs to have more of a professional business mindset. People like the Trackers got lucky being in the right place at the right time with youtube and its early days (which is also why they are starting to struggle). You can't just point, shoot and upload anymore.

Reactions: 5
I think that's part of Kyle's big problem, he doesn't come across like he is taking it seriously and from experience that's a big problem for any employer or marketing/pr agency. You don't want lose or unreliable cannons.

If he really wants to make a career from vlogging in an already over saturated niche, he needs to have more of a professional business mindset. People like the Trackers got lucky being in the right place at the right time with youtube and its early days (which is also why they are starting to struggle). You can't just point, shoot and upload anymore.
Yeah too often it seems like Kyle hits refresh on the reservation system, clicks a park at random and shows up. He will ride one of the rides he usually does, walk around giving information he has not confirmed, probably complain that the coffee line was too long then seem like he’s bored after 10 min. He loves to crisscross the parks because he acts on impulse and never plans. He also needs to watch what he’s eating more, I know he’s young and in good shape but when he went to the House of Blues the other day he got an appetizer entree and dessert just for him, way too much food.

Reactions: 3
I had to give up watching, I took a drink every time he said comment down below and I was drunk 2 minutes in. “Comment down below if you’re watching this with 2 eyes, comment down below if you’re watching with one, comment down below if you didn’t comment down below”. He stopped being fun when he made this his career.

• Haha
Anyone watch the video from Animal Kingdom? I started it but didn’t get around to finishing it. I know he said something about not being able to get a reservation till June after that video and I just don’t understand how he doesn’t plan ahead and maybe park hop a couple of days and have a change of a shirt and make 2 videos a day for a few days to avoid this Disney downtime. It’s not like he does a ton of stuff at the parks anyways and he can just act like it’s a different day.

Reactions: 2
He has one of the easiest jobs in the world and to be self employed its one of the lower start up costs. I'm sorry but if you can't even manage the park booking system and strategise around it then you don't deserve to be a success. Also you don't have to do disney every single day. There is life beyond it (and I'm a massive disney fan)

Reactions: 4
I also pretty much gave up watching him. Every thumbnail looks the same. He doesn't look like he's having fun anymore now that this is his self proclaimed full time "job". I found myself yelling at the t.v. correcting him in both mispronunciations and incorrect information he throws out there.
I don't mind when his family visits because it's seeing Disney from different eyes and he seems to enjoy himself more.

Kyle did a video of going back home to Wisconsin and I actually found it quite enjoyable. He does so much better when it doesn't seem like he's doing a video just because he feels he has to do a daily video.

Reactions: 4
I think I watched the 1st 3 minutes of his "I'm not going to Disneyworld for awhile" video which translates to I'm not going for a week cause I'm leaving town. I hate clickbait and he's boring with his shirt on.

• Heart
Kyle did a video of going back home to Wisconsin and I actually found it quite enjoyable. He does so much better when it doesn't seem like he's doing a video just because he feels he has to do a daily video.
I think this is true for most vloggers. Daily vlogging isn't sustainable.

I hate click bait, I understand the importance of titles and getting views etc but there's a fine line and he and many others cross it. If someone does it too often then it's an unfollow from me

• Heart
Did you all see that live stream tonight where he befriended 2 young kids in line for Slinky Dog? No parents around and he asked the kids to watch his camera for him while he went to the bathroom. He used the kids names and the kids were interacting with the live chats while he was gone. Please tell me this is a violation of youtube terms. Using children without parental permission is not allowed, is it?

Reactions: 1
Did you all see that live stream tonight where he befriended 2 young kids in line for Slinky Dog? No parents around and he asked the kids to watch his camera for him while he went to the bathroom. He used the kids names and the kids were interacting with the live chats while he was gone. Please tell me this is a violation of youtube terms. Using children without parental permission is not allowed, is it?
Too bad they didn't drop it or run off with it. Now that would be content I want to see.

• Heart
I noticed a lot of cruise/travel vloggers on this cruise he and Jojo are going on. Some were going live all morning. Doing this cruise may branch them out.

Apparently Pallo has a sugar daddy lawyer who is providing him with free legal advice for his health insurance issues? I’m happy to kick over a few bucks a month to some Disney vloggers I like, but it’s beyond my comprehension that people are showering Pallo with extravagant gifts & free legal advice (apparently).

I'm more surprised that he and JoJo both were sponsored/gifted the cruise.

At least they both said it multiple times.

Jojo is totally gay its pretty obvious but 🤭 just like that odd guy Adrian from theme park express an his "girlfriend" which looks more like somebodies 15yr old sister pretending to be his girlfriend..

As for Kyle im not sure but if he is being funded then im dure je goes both ways

Is it for sure they got this cruise comped by Royal Caribbean? I am so confused because he is not saying it in every video he's put out. And he all but said he hated the show he and Jojo went to on the ship. At the end of today's video he thanked a person for sponsoring his cruise videos. What the heck is actually going on?

Jojo is totally gay its pretty obvious but 🤭 just like that odd guy Adrian from theme park express an his "girlfriend" which looks more like somebodies 15yr old sister pretending to be his girlfriend..

As for Kyle im not sure but if he is being funded then im dure je goes both ways
If I didn't know better I would have assumed from their videos that this is a gay couple's cruise.

EDIT: He thanks Michael McLeod who is one of his channel members, for sponsoring their "cruise and whole stay"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.