Kyle Pallo #81 So salty he could be a french fry from McDonalds

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You too can now have a living room just like the Pallonesian 🔥 (curtain installation not included)

View attachment 3022675View attachment 3022676
My god that place looks like some cheap ass manufactured home, and the decor (if you can call it that) is something a prefab home dealer or mobile home dealer who has started publishing a version of Southern Living For People Who Have No Taste would post.

Who the hell would want to live in that? It's like some stark, cold washed cheap display.... a little room from a doll house. And what the hell is that greenery? It looks like some artificial plants. OMFG! It's actually funny. It looks like some middle schoolers entered a contest on Trading Spaces for Children ___ and lost.
---
Just saw this: 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Even if this guy bought the tired Pallo bullshit, the crying and pleas, and that laughably fake as hell CGI selfie, and doesn't do a follow up to this hammer blow to Kylie, he's done a great service.
This thing took off far faster and has had far more staying power than I would have imagined.
It has more that 9.1K upvotes, more than 1,000 comments and more than 102,000 views and still steadily climbing and that illustrates brilliantly what a deep well of hate and anger Pallo has generated toward himself. Add in the thousands of downvotes he gets daily, the diminishing views, the continued waste of time and life on silly and easily recognizable sock puppet accounts that have added to his demise mightily, and it spells FAILURE. It's coming. He's cracking, as usual, and the crying and maneuvers for sympathy are sure to come soon.
The enabling clowns of Saukville better hurry down quickly. This, while funny as hell for me, is a sordid and sad mess.
Clean up on beige Aisles 1....2....3....
Again, McClung is just one person, but now more than one hundred thousand viewers have seen this video and they are just ripples in a pond that are spreading quickly and the information is taken with them.
448944119_8534842463209261_2441073522717824448_n.jpg

That's what you get when you buy cheap Chinese crap and assume the hardware is correct (which it isn't) and have no clue and don't know any better.

ETA: When you're hanging those hooks just find a stud and run a wood screw straight into the lumber. No anchor required and much stronger. In new construction, towel bars, TP holders, etc. have blocking behind them and are fastened to the blocking, not into the drywall.
I 10000% agree with you. It’s another notch on his dumbass belt. It’s like his videos, if he spent five minutes to research, he would have a better outcome. Lest we forget his tens of videos showcasing mildew towels haphazardly draped over the door to rot and mold.

Reactions: 6
I tend to agree with you but to be fair that’s what the manufacturer includes in the box with the hooks.
That's what you get when you buy cheap Chinese crap and assume the hardware is correct (which it isn't) and have no clue and don't know any better.

ETA: When you're hanging those hooks just find a stud and run a wood screw straight into the lumber. No anchor required and much stronger. In new construction, towel bars, TP holders, etc. have blocking behind them and are fastened to the blocking, not into the drywall.
I love when the parts kit includes a standard thread bolt with a metric nut
---
You too can now have a living room just like the Pallonesian 🔥 (curtain installation not included)

View attachment 3022675View attachment 3022676
That's a nice looking lobby
1719648472745.png

Oh....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How many seats are in their cozy living room:
1.....2.......3.......3 seats
number-of.gif

When are you going to "invest" in another couch or a love seat there Mr. Moneybags McFirePortfolio?
---
OMG, just saw the two question marks at the end
1719649144797.png

Are you asking me if it is your cozy living room?
I didn't know Kyle was Dating-to-Marry Ron Burgundy

No CaseBabe, despite paying rent, it isn't your's.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
TWO hours????? He just put up some towel hangers. Why would it take TWO hours?

View attachment 3022426
---
Dude, can you brush your hair?

View attachment 3022429
---
Ummmm what does your mother have to do with YOU having a walk in closet. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm....once again it sounds like a slip up of mommy and daddy eventually moving in.

View attachment 3022441
No way he spent two hours doing those things. Pure performative bullshit. Like most things he spews, he’s way over exaggerated the time to prove to his stans just how long & hard he works. I mean, two hours sounds absolutely ridiculous to those of us who’ve actually hung a picture, but to his elderly shut in fanbase, it’s proof of what a go getter their boy wonder is. Dude’s truly as sad & desperate as they come

So we don't know who this person is (way too "tough" to be Kyle) but they needs to put this tit on pause. What they don't realize is that they are pushing buttons and throwing out insults on Kyle's behalf. That's seriously going to backfire especially if Kyle gets confronted or gets his ass kicked.

IMG_8335.JPG

Reactions: 7
So we don't know who this person is (way too "tough" to be Kyle) but they needs to put this tit on pause. What they don't realize is that they are pushing buttons and throwing out insults on Kyle's behalf. That's seriously going to backfire especially if Kyle gets confronted or gets his ass kicked.

View attachment 3024013
Kylie can act tough on the internet.

Look at his old tweets... calling people dumb Mexicans, calling his followers "ass holes" for not giving him enough likes, etc.

The internet is the only place he feels tough and safe. With that said, I'm not sure if that account is him, but I suspect it might be. A few days ago he posted exactly what next day's video was going to be about. And he also blocks people if they start hurting his feelings too much, exactly like he does on his real account. I think he may be losing his mind or something.

Reactions: 7
And that image right there is why Casey's willing to put up with Kyle's nonsense. I guarantee she's in love with that space more than she is with him. I'd be willing to bet she feels like what she's done in that single room, using much of her own time & money, is a true accomplishment that she's probably unwilling to part ways with. Now god forbid you spin the camera around 180° & set your eyes on their "flex room" with their three mismatched tables & Kyle's collection of Precious Moments figurines handed down from Grandma Pallo, or the dining room, with a sad little table & no chairs, it's the lifestyle she can carefully curate on her IG page that is all that really matters to her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
To be fair if some stuff comes with some cheap ass anchors that can bend when you try to push them into the hole you drilled out.

Though it doesn't take multiple hours to get the job done because you wrecked an anchor or two before getting one in correctly.
to be fair, he likely didn't use the correct size drill bit.
---
I tend to agree with you but to be fair that’s what the manufacturer includes in the box with the hooks.
because they are cheap and "work" to an extent so they will always include them so that idiots like oar Kp don't complain that their screws didn't hold in the drywall. though it would be his only pull out game!

as long as you don't have metal studs. yes, it'll work but not nearly as well. plus people easily mess that up

Reactions: 3
And that image right there is why Casey's willing to put up with Kyle's nonsense. I guarantee she's in love with that space more than she is with him. I'd be willing to bet she feels like what she's done in that single room, using much of her own time & money, is a true accomplishment that she's probably unwilling to part ways with. Now god forbid you spin the camera around 180° & set your eyes on their "flex room" with their three mismatched tables & Kyle's collection of Precious Moments figurines handed down from Grandma Pallo, or the dining room, with a sad little table & no chairs, it's the lifestyle she can carefully curate on her IG page that is all that really matters to her
Certainly she feels it's a HUGE step up from living in that dank, musty bedroom at her sister & brother-in-law's apartment. Curating this 'home decor' lifestyle at the Pallonesian might be the only reason she's still hanging on.

010099.jpg

010098.jpg

• Sick
  • Heart
He can "act tough" but this account is trying to call people out. Like trying to get people to want to fight him. Kyle's too big of a wuss for that.
I haven't been checking X much the past few days, but he kind of did that as "moose" when he said he was going to kick all your asses, and then as "Greasy Michele" when he said he's going to put someone in a coma with one punch. He threatened to shoot people as "Based Pete." There's a difference between calling people out and threatening them online versus actually showing up in-person and backing up his words. Which he would never do, because he's a sissy coward.

Last edited: