Kyle Pallo #81 So salty he could be a french fry from McDonalds

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Kyle doesn't like the virtual queue for Tiana's. Hmmmm...wonder why.... Could it be that it forces him to be awake before 10am?

View attachment 3024101
Don’t worry oar boy will be “broadening his horizons” soon when he goes out of the country…I mean state…err traveling throughout Florida to go where all the other old people are, Boca Raton. Him and Casey should fit right in between her bayygs and his wrinkles. They will make friends in no time!

It sounds to me like Universal wasn’t the only pass oar boy had to lower. Sounds like he went from Incredipass to a Pirate pass. Last year he couldn’t shut up about the 4th of July fireworks at Disney.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
That one clip where he basically acts like he’s too busy for staycation Sunday. Ok, doing what? Playing house*? Working? Nope.

*more like Hyatt Centric Lobby per that living room photo

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That one clip where he basically acts like he’s too busy for staycation Sunday. Ok, doing what? Playing house*? Working? Nope.

Too busy or too broke? He also mentioned not doing any traveling because of his mental health. We know for Kyle “busy” = broke.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

He's always "so busy," "overwhelmed," "stressed out." I guess he thinks lying about that makes him sound important, like he's a celebrity who always has places to be and people to meet. And he likes when his stans comment, "oh Kyle, you work so hard for us, please take a break and focus on yourself." In reality, squirt must have about 10 hours a day where he's doing absolutely nothing. The amount of time he invests in the sock puppet nonsense shows that he has absolutely nothing better to do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So we don't know who this person is (way too "tough" to be Kyle) but they needs to put this tit on pause. What they don't realize is that they are pushing buttons and throwing out insults on Kyle's behalf. That's seriously going to backfire especially if Kyle gets confronted or gets his ass kicked.

View attachment 3024013
Hey, look, Kyle called me "one of the real ones"
1719669149116.png

I think it's because I called Jojo "whiny ass witch." Are Kyle and I frenemies now?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Very perceptive take on that bottomfeeding and disgusting Celebration~Lord troll account. Whoever is behind it, it tracks perfectly with
the vulgar, depraved white trash, scummy Pallo clowns. It was a new low when it made fun of a dead child, but perfectly suited to Kyle or Alexa or
PedoClown Ger or any combination using it. I won't waste a spare moment reading one sentence more of that swill, but it is interesting. 🤔
448946225_8537117759648398_1263903969280080200_n.jpg

• Heart
Very perceptive take on that bottomfeeding and disgusting Celebration~Lord troll account. Whoever is behind it, it tracks perfectly with
the vulgar, depraved white trash, scummy Pallo clowns. It was a new low when it made fun of a dead child, but perfectly suited to Kyle or Alexa or
PedoClown Ger or any combination using it. I won't waste a spare moment reading one sentence more of that swill, but it is interesting. 🤔
View attachment 3024227
missymyChewy’s 100% spot on with that take. Totally agree

Reactions: 10
That's a nice looking lobby
View attachment 3023674
Oh....
eduardo-sterblitch-eduardo.gif

I saw they were so proud that the curtains matched the floor. :ROFLMAO: Good god, from the '40 shades of beige and brown' in those cheap looking floors that should have been something Helen Keller could have accomplished. ANY drapery on the taupe to chocolate :LOL: color wheel would have 'matched.'
That is a cheap ass looking, non descript little room arranged by almost any child 'playing house.' And she and he are trying to peddle that as some 'designer' room worthy of some viewer copying?
200w (2).gif

Reactions: 6
View attachment 3024227
I feel like Kyle has to be involved with all of this somehow, whether directly or through association. The reactions on the livestreams and refusal to address it says everything. If a public figure/vlogger has someone impersonating them and causing this much damage to their reputation and "career," why would they refuse to address it and set the record straight?

A lot more people are starting to take notice.

010101.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh how laughable. The Pallo clowns' Celebration~Lord distraction troll account (makes me LOL every time) thinks I'm foolish if I think "...one video is going to take him down." :LOL:
A: Poor simpleton. How I hate wasting a second making a comment to you. Don't try to estimate what I think. You don't have the bona fides to do it. You're very stupid and easily triggered and I understand that. You're welcome.
B: One video won't take Kylie down. Now close your mouth, stop drooling and listen carefully for the answer: Kylie provides 'one daily dump video every day' that will eventually do that.
C: Don't make me have to school you again. This wasted at least 30 seconds of my morning coffee hour. Don't be so easily triggered little one. Remember little Kylie's delicate condition. That 'bone issue'😂is going to flare up. Deep breath. Have a chugger and a churro.
---
I feel like Kyle has to be involved with all of this somehow, whether directly or through association. The reactions on the livestreams and refusal to address it says everything. If a public figure/vlogger has someone impersonating them and causing this much damage to their reputation and "career," why would they refuse to address it and set the record straight?

A lot more people are starting to take notice.

View attachment 3024308
I have to admit that I'm coming around on that question. IF it isn't him completely and if it's just a vulgar and simpleminded distraction troll account (and I think that's likely) oar' Kylie must have some input in it. It's so dimwitted, so vulgar, repellent and so very self destructive, it often sounds 'exactly' like him and some laughably painful lame attempt he'd make that inevitably blows up in his face.

Kylie is so adept at digging himself into a hole and when it's so bad for him, when the blowback does him in his fugly ageing face, the little pussyassbitch closet case starts crying, feigning illness, whining to his family, keeps swilling liquor ___ and keeps on digging.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Has this also very beige LTK been shared here yet?

1719675863836.png
1719676085035.png

1719676401243.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
The top comment on Jojo’s recent vlog
View attachment 3024373
Poor moonbat Kylie's 'Celebration~Lord' (always cracks me up) sock puppet couldn't begin to fathom how the 'ripple effects' of McClung's video would take on a life of their own, how his sock puppets led to McClung's video and how that video's message, now with 104,000+ views & 9.2K upvotes in a week and steadily picking up more, would help lead to his undoing.
Add in his daily dumps of nothing, his exculsion from park media invites, the incredibly deep well of hate & anger he's created for himself, his dwindling views, his buying subs, and a steadily increasing reliance on family funds, Casey's job, begging for cruises and money, and sugardaddies to bankroll his little misadventures, and there is the genesis of his undoing. ALL of it courtesy of his OWN stupidity, vulgarity, egoism, lack of insight, self awareness and talent.

Last edited:
  • Haha
OoooWee! Got to run, but keeping in touch with the theme of this thread, it's getting SALTY over at X.
Even Snoopy is all in and getting SALTY: :ROFLMAO:
449311574_8537623449597829_6505962665183014796_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6