Kyle Pallo #81 So salty he could be a french fry from McDonalds

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just went on my first trip to WDW. Got this peculiar card from Gideon’s Cookies. Is it a reference to the Pallo clan? BTW I don’t understand all the hype about Gideon’s from Disney Vloggers, especially from Paging Mr. Morrow. Every local cookie place I know back home in SoCal is way better than Gideon’s.
View attachment 3027217
I’m surprised Kyle doesn’t collect the Gideon’s cards. They are often listed on eBay. Guess he’s a Lorcana guy. The same way he’s a Restoration Hardware guy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Kyle is saying Disney plus is too expensive? Doesn’t it include Hulu now? At least mine does. How the hell does this man go on the internet and pretend to be a big baller then complain about the price of Disney+ 😆 I thought he was the ultimate Disney fan. If he can’t afford Disney plus, how’s he watching house of dragons? He mentioned oop I forgot to watch the new episode the other day. He can afford an hbo subscription and not Disney +? I just can’t with this idiot 🤣🤣 he just continues to embarrass himself every day.

Reactions: 12
What grown 30 year old man puts his tit on blast like this? Furthermore why should any of us care if he has Disney+ or not?

Who makes 350k a year and has to split Netflix three ways?
And has to cancel Disney+

Isn't he Mr. Disney Kid who reports on all things Disney?

If he has to cut $9.99 from his budget to split Netflix with his parents then things must be bleak over at the Pallonesian.

BTW - the value on that apartment house of his has depreciated almost $100k so far since January.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

If he has to cut $9.99 from his budget to split Netflix with his parents then things must be bleak over at the Pallonesian.

I hope blowing all your money on that rapidly depreciating apartment house to flex online for a day was worth it for you Kyle.
The best advice I ever got when I was buying my first house is you don’t want to be house poor. You may qualify for a $750k house but that doesn’t mean you have to buy one for that much. I have a feeling ole junky Kyle is now learning what being house poor feels like. I bought my first house which was a small 2 bedroom in a pretty good neighborhood for a really good price and when I was ready to move, I bought a second bigger house and rented out the first, and so on. It’s given me a recurring income on top of what I earn from my career. Mind you I’ve always done my research on neighborhoods and school systems which has ensured actually very good renters. But this bozo did no research and way overpaid for a house bc he wanted to flex for his haters and now he can’t even afford Disney + and he’s splitting Netflix with his parents 🤣 Also, how embarrassing, there are two adults in that house which technically both have a job and they can’t afford Disney +.. why would you advertise that? Kyle literally gets more embarrassing by the minute. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

IMO Sounds like since Kyle can’t write it off, he chose to cancel it. Curious to see what else he cuts out of the budget.
---
The best advice I ever got when I was buying my first house is you don’t want to be house poor. You may qualify for a $750k house but that doesn’t mean you have to buy one for that much.
This is so true. Sound advice for any home buyer.

You forgot one thing. [giggles] Kyle knows best. No matter the topic or situation, Kyle knows best. 🙄

Reactions: 8
My take on the whole Disney+ thing:

We've seen Kyle bash The Acolyte on his sock puppets for the lesbian space witches.
We have seen many other times Kyle's sock puppets bashed LGBTQ+
We've criticized him not sharing his true views through his real account or yt.
This is just the extension of that: He can't publicly say cancel Disney+ over lesbian space witches, but he can say "I don't watch it much any more, Netflix has so much good content, you guys should consider this too." It's just a different way to say, "that fad's not cool anymore."
491da1e35fc814a116f28b04e48ec333.jpg

Reactions: 5
What grown 30 year old man puts his tit on blast like this? Furthermore why should any of us care if he has Disney+ or not?

Who makes 350k a year and has to split Netflix three ways?
They’re never going to let their special little boy grow up. Crazy embarrassing.

Dude claims to spend $800 for a night in a resort room for his Disney-centric YouTube channel, yet can’t afford $14 a month for Disney+ to talk about on his Disney-centric YouTube channel. Makes perfect sense

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The best advice I ever got when I was buying my first house is you don’t want to be house poor. You may qualify for a $750k house but that doesn’t mean you have to buy one for that much. I have a feeling ole junky Kyle is now learning what being house poor feels like. I bought my first house which was a small 2 bedroom in a pretty good neighborhood for a really good price and when I was ready to move, I bought a second bigger house and rented out the first, and so on. It’s given me a recurring income on top of what I earn from my career. Mind you I’ve always done my research on neighborhoods and school systems which has ensured actually very good renters. But this bozo did no research and way overpaid for a house bc he wanted to flex for his haters and now he can’t even afford Disney + and he’s splitting Netflix with his parents 🤣 Also, how embarrassing, there are two adults in that house which technically both have a job and they can’t afford Disney +.. why would you advertise that? Kyle literally gets more embarrassing by the minute. 😆
Also the fact that he refuses to buy dining room table chairs and turned it into some big 'chairs or no chairs' debate for his audience. Why would someone who claims to earn as much money as Kyle just want a dining room table without chairs? Meanwhile Casey admitted multiple times that she has the chairs all picked out and in her shopping cart but Kyle refuses to buy them.

Between that, having to cut Disney+ out of his budget, and announcing that he's taking a break from cruises/travels because of his "mental health" is all indicative that he's house poor and got in way over his head.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Also the fact that he refuses to buy dining room table chairs and turned it into some big "chairs or no chairs" debate for his audience. Why wouldn't someone who claims to earn as much money as Kyle just want a table without chairs? Meanwhile Casey admitted multiple times that she has the chairs picked out and in her shopping cart but Kyle refuses to buy them.

Between that, having to cut Disney+ out of his budget, and announcing that he's taking a break from the cruises/travels because of his "mental health" is all indicative that he's house poor and got in way over his head.
B U L L S E Y E !🎯
merida-brave.gif

[Between that, having to cut Disney+ out of his budget, and announcing that he's taking a break from the cruises/travels because of his "mental health" is all indicative that he's house poor and got in way over head]

No one could have seen that coming, huh? 😂 I can't even imagine how hard Susan tried to talk him out of blowing whatever he had on that crackerbox, bought at the worst possible time. As we know, however, MiniMan da Mooch is infallible and never wrong so I can hear his fit, probably telling her not to be such a 'witch,' that the downpayment is HIS money and they just need to step up and bankrupt themselves by helping him flex on the hatters' and get into that little sub par built money pit, and later, when he would move into the bigliest' house in Golden Oak, they'd take over the payments completely on Casa de Crackerbox of Tidepool. And, of course, they capitulated rather than to do the right thing
and tell him no.
The end result was obvious to anyone paying attention
..... and with his sketchy income and grift, inevitable.
1_p2R3mPOpuqh2Xb9DFngm8w.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I have no clue how to get this as a video but it looks like 2 middle schoolers at a dance in the gym.
Casey is so in love with her lil' guy ❤
(The 2nd half of this first video 😬 Casey's giggling is like a 12 year old with her first crush)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
(The 2nd half of this first video 😬 )
Oh god. THAT's what he's passing for 'content'? What a flesh crawling pantomime. It's like two little middle schoolers trying
to mimic some "Disney fairytale scene." More Cold Fish & Closet Case than Beauty & The Beast.
Cringe cat died from cringe.
no-cringe.gif
He and she have the romantic chemistry of oil & water.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
I just went on my first trip to WDW. Got this peculiar card from Gideon’s Cookies. Is it a reference to the Pallo clan? BTW I don’t understand all the hype about Gideon’s from Disney Vloggers, especially from Paging Mr. Morrow. Every local cookie place I know back home in SoCal is way better than Gideon’s.
Getting dining advice from PMM is like asking Dahmer for a vegan recipe.
---
(The 2nd half of this first video 😬 Casey's giggling is like a 12 year old with her first crush)
View attachment 3027713
View attachment 3027716
She really is still living her best HS life.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also the fact that he refuses to buy dining room table chairs and turned it into some big 'chairs or no chairs' debate for his audience. Why would someone who claims to earn as much money as Kyle just want a dining room table without chairs? Meanwhile Casey admitted multiple times that she has the chairs all picked out and in her shopping cart but Kyle refuses to buy them.

Between that, having to cut Disney+ out of his budget, and announcing that he's taking a break from cruises/travels because of his "mental health" is all indicative that he's house poor and got in way over his head.
tit, it clearly needed to be spelled out slowly for oar guy, potentially in crayon. Tattle figured that he'd be in trouble financially before he even signed the paperwork on the sale of that house, he just wouldn't listen. We're only here to help, Kyle, all you have to do is ask...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Looks like oar boy may have been left off yet another media event. This past weekend media was invited out to preview the new DVC cabins at Ft Wilderness and then attend the Hoop Dee Doo last night for the 50th anniversary.

• Wow
  • Haha