Kyle Pallo #81 So salty he could be a french fry from McDonalds

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tater literally hung 4 hooks and a “pitcher” in today’s video…and we are supposed to be proud of him? Congrats 30 year old man for doing a job an 11 year old boy could do.
"Home improvements" y'all

Did Casey tell him how proud she was of her little man?
---
I feel bad for Casey because those friends of hers in Boca with boat are never going to talk to her again after she brings Tater.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
TWO hours????? He just put up some towel hangers. Why would it take TWO hours?

1719591537668.png

---
Dude, can you brush your hair?

1719591705813.png

---
Ummmm what does your mother have to do with YOU having a walk in closet. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm....once again it sounds like a slip up of mommy and daddy eventually moving in.

1719591816534.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I just don't understand these 2. The curtains look fine. Who cares if they match the floor. It seems if anything is NOT beige, she can't have it. He also said the ones they were returning were on HER Amazon account. Of course they are and she probably paid for them too.
She doesn't even own the house and yet she admitted in the last Q&A that they're splitting bills and expenses and now she's spending her money to furnish it with more beige crap? That family is using that foolish woman to fund the future retirement home.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
he's gunna want a boat next...
I can see it now... at the end of the 4th of July vlog...

"I'm a boat kinda guy now..."

---
Kylie takes his new boat out for a spin for the first time

ezgif-5-7d4a93d1dd.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The middle school buddies high fiving. SMH
Am I the only one that when I am thanking my husband for something, gives him a kiss? We don't high five. It just seems so weird. We also don't have to "cheer" every time we have a drink either lol

1719593166408.png

---
Dear lord, she thinks she is a designer

1719593307737.png

---
Of course he did soooooooooooo great

1719593618550.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I live in Celebration too. Kyle, Island Village was not built by Disney. I believe Artisan Park was the last area built/designed by Disney. Private club house too.
I remember Kyle saying he didn’t want a golfcart because he has a convertible. It’s more like you don’t want a golf cart because you are stuck driving it in Island Village since you cannot drive it on the sidewalks or Celebration Blvd. Meanwhile, I will driving my golfcart around the original Celebration!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Did "oar" boy actually use drywall anchors or did he just put screws going through drywall without hitting a stud?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He used anchors. But anchors b hard. Took him 2 hours to put in a couple anchors.

View attachment 3022570
To be fair if some stuff comes with some cheap ass anchors that can bend when you try to push them into the hole you drilled out.

Though it doesn't take multiple hours to get the job done because you wrecked an anchor or two before getting one in correctly.

Reactions: 7
To be fair if some stuff comes with some cheap ass anchors that can bend when you try to push them into the hole you drilled out.

Though it doesn't take multiple hours to get the job done because you wrecked an anchor or two before getting one in correctly.
I've broken a few anchors in my day because of how cheap they were, but I'll just quickly swap out another with usually no problem. His problem was that he didn't read the packaging for the drill bit size so he used a super tiny drill bit (kind of like what he uses on Casey) and then tried to hammer in an anchor that was too big for the tiny hole, so it just kept breaking the anchors.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I've broken a few anchors in my day because of how cheap they were, but I'll just quickly swap out another with usually no problem. His problem was that he didn't read the packaging for the drill bit size so he used a super tiny drill bit (kind of like what he uses on Casey) and then tried to hammer in an anchor that was too big for the tiny hole, so it just kept breaking the anchors.
bleeping Ger Bear didn't teach him squat.

• Heart
Reactions: 10