Kyle Pallo #81 So salty he could be a french fry from McDonalds

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1719598353193.png

That's a plastic expansion anchor. That's not the correct anchor for drywall because drywall is compressible and friable, and the anchor just crushes the drywall around it without creating any tension. Those towel hooks will be falling out in no time. Nice work on the paert of oar "handyman".

For reference, the correct anchor is either an auger type, which threads into the drywall and grips the drywall without crushing it and resists withdrawal:

1719598515827.png

or a toggle that expands BEHIND the drywall and resists withdrawal:

1719598554439.png

That crappy little one he used is for masonry. If he tried to drive it into the sheet rock with a hammer, even through an undersized pilot hole, he still blew out the back side of the panel (like a gunshot wound where the exit is bigger than the entrance).

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You too can now have a living room just like the Pallonesian 🔥 (curtain installation not included)

010095.jpg
010096.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Seeing lots of vloggers over by Tiana’s today. Any bets on seeing Kylie or will he stay home in hiding?
He roped dropped it as per his picks on IG this morning.
---
You too can now have a living room just like the Pallonesian 🔥 (curtain installation not included)

View attachment 3022675View attachment 3022676
Cozy. Bawwahhhaaaa....How they consider white walls with beige everything else cozy is beyond me. Maybe closing the curtains would make it cozier though. She wants to live in a magazine.

Last edited:
View attachment 3022680

That's a plastic expansion anchor. That's not the correct anchor for drywall because drywall is compressible and friable, and the anchor just crushes the drywall around it without creating any tension. Those towel hooks will be falling out in no time. Nice work on the paert of oar "handyman".

For reference, the correct anchor is either an auger type, which threads into the drywall and grips the drywall without crushing it and resists withdrawal:

View attachment 3022682

or a toggle that expands BEHIND the drywall and resists withdrawal:

View attachment 3022684

That crappy little one he used is for masonry. If he tried to drive it into the sheet rock with a hammer, even through an undersized pilot hole, he still blew out the back side of the panel (like a gunshot wound where the exit is bigger than the entrance).
I tend to agree with you but to be fair that’s what the manufacturer includes in the box with the hooks.

Reactions: 5
Prepping his stans for a cry in the woods/mental health break video.🤡

• Haha
  • Wow
I tend to agree with you but to be fair that’s what the manufacturer includes in the box with the hooks.
That's what you get when you buy cheap Chinese crap and assume the hardware is correct (which it isn't) and have no clue and don't know any better.

ETA: When you're hanging those hooks just find a stud and run a wood screw straight into the lumber. No anchor required and much stronger. In new construction, towel bars, TP holders, etc. have blocking behind them and are fastened to the blocking, not into the drywall.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
This slug just dropped the curtains on the floor shoved them in a box like trash and is returning half of his purchases...he is a douche bag and i am singing the disney detonation song as i write this.

• Haha
  • Angry
He roped dropped it as per his picks on IG this morning.
---

Cozy. Bawwahhhaaaa....How they consider white walls with beige everything else cozy is beyond me. Maybe closing the curtains would make it cozier though. She wants to live in a magazine.
Exactly...she treats the home like a staged magazine spread...not a home

I don't understand how she can proclaim herself as a home decor expert. She's a middle schooler attempting to play house for the first time in her life with the guy she lives with.

But I guess anyone can be an "influencer" these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Her home “decor” is far from magazine worthy. It’s bargain barrel apartment unit staging at best.
Right, I just mean, who else has perfectly steamed curtains going in the same direction at the bottom and absolutely nothing on the tables, walls etc. At all times? It doesn't look like someone actually lives there.