Kyle Pallo #81 So salty he could be a french fry from McDonalds

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has this also very beige LTK been shared here yet?

View attachment 3024363 View attachment 3024371
View attachment 3024374

nice catch on the shoes.

Morgonn and Casey look similar but Morgonn has more of a chest. No wonder kiley likes and simps over her.

anyone think Kp is trying to make Casey look more like her? or is Casey trying to look more like her so that Kp looks at her the way he does with Morgonn?

Reactions: 7
nice catch on the shoes.

Morgonn and Casey look similar but Morgonn has more of a chest. No wonder kiley likes and simps over her.

anyone think Kp is trying to make Casey look more like her? or is Casey trying to look more like her so that Kp looks at her the way he does with Morgonn?
I will say Casey is 100% less dumb bleep than whoever is Morgon 🤡

Reactions: 5
Taken from Twitter/X. Credit Eric.

View attachment 3024515
Oh great, another Pallo family crisis incoming. Good thing Casey is off work today to comfort oar Dwarf. Break out the Tito's tonight.
---
Oar boy just posted this on IG about 3 hours ago... anyone notice he started going overboard with praising himself the past few days (bragging about living in Celebration, bragging about how many subscribers he has, saying he has to pinch himself every single day because of how blessed he is)? That Louis video and everything else really bruised his ego so this is him coping.

449573367_18438805210062842_3137691817201563835_n.jpg

"Pushing boundaries" 🤣 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh great, another Pallo family crisis incoming. Good thing Casey is off work today to comfort oar Dwarf. Break out the Tito's tonight.
---
Oar boy just posted this on IG about 3 hours ago... anyone notice he started going overboard with praising himself the past few days (bragging about living in Celebration, bragging about how many subscribers he has, saying he has to pinch himself every single day because of how blessed he is)? That Louis video and everything else really bruised his ego so this is him coping.

View attachment 3024519

"Pushing boundaries" 🤣 😂
Anything is possible unless you are talking about getting a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The top comment on Jojo’s recent vlog
View attachment 3024373
I also saw these comments on McClung’s video this morning. Looks like Kyle has more hatters than we realize, and even ones that hate watch him don’t want to have anything to do with him anymore. They also can see right through him since they know the drill with him and his famous walks in the woods. He’s becoming so predictable that it’s amusing.

IMG_3302.jpeg

ALSO… I really don’t want to be cliche and say that every single account name that defends Kyle is automatically him, but I did also see this one on LMC’s video, and found it the name very interesting… because a black sun is a neo-Nazi symbol, and Kyle’s BFF/idol Stijn Lories has a big ole tattoo of one. We also know Kyle has zero creativity, especially when it comes to sock puppet names, and he’s stupid, so it wouldn’t shock me if that’s what he came up with for another sock puppet name to take the heat off of LShadows. I could be completely wrong, but it seems VERY coincidental. They joined YT a year ago, so it’s not TOO old. What was happening around that time with him? Did he have a reason to make a sock puppet YT account back then?

IMG_3301.jpeg
IMG_3303.jpeg
IMG_3304.jpeg

My god that place looks like some cheap ass manufactured home, and the decor (if you can call it that) is something a prefab home dealer or mobile home dealer who has started publishing a version of Southern Living For People Who Have No Taste would post.

Who the hell would want to live in that? It's like some stark, cold washed cheap display.... a little room from a doll house. And what the hell is that greenery? It looks like some artificial plants. OMFG! It's actually funny. It looks like some middle schoolers entered a contest on Trading Spaces for Children ___ and lost.
---
Just saw this: 🤭
Well Casey announced that they’d be using artificial plants only. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Casey said that they couldn’t keep their plants alive so that’s why they are using fake plants. If they can’t even take care of a PLANT, what makes them think they can take care of a DOG or a BABY properly??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't get why she wants artificial plants.

If she can't be bothered to water the plants once a week, that means she'll also not dust the fake plants either because we all know Kp won't do it.

---

View attachment 3024519

"Pushing boundaries" 🤣 😂
Someone should ask him how many Jojo had at that time? Had Jojo even started back then? Isn't that a better success story that he got 8 subscriber for every 1 Kyle gets.

• Haha
So we don't know who this person is (way too "tough" to be Kyle) but they needs to put this tit on pause. What they don't realize is that they are pushing buttons and throwing out insults on Kyle's behalf. That's seriously going to backfire especially if Kyle gets confronted or gets his ass kicked.

View attachment 3024013
EVERYONE knows kykie dated Gabby. You walked out on paying for your lunch date w her once by escaping to the bathroom til she paid.

• Angry
Kyle is going to miss the “Sleepy Wallow Waffle.” The only wallowing he is going to be doing is in his own misery from his sock puppet exposure going viral.

• Haha
EVERYONE knows kykie dated Gabby. You walked out on paying for your lunch date w her once by escaping to the bathroom til she paid.
Gabby was the best thing he ever featured on his channel. She was only person on it who seemed like an authentic person I might like to hang with. Big personality though, probably intimidated oar guy a bit too much & scared him away. The spotlight shines bright for Kyle & Kyle alone

Poor moonbat Kylie's 'Celebration~Lord' (always cracks me up) sock puppet couldn't begin to fathom how the 'ripple effects' of McClung's video would take on a life of their own, how his sock puppets led to McClung's video and how that video's message, now with 104,000+ views & 9.2K upvotes in a week and steadily picking up more, would help lead to his undoing.
Add in his daily dumps of nothing, his exculsion from park media invites, the incredibly deep well of hate & anger he's created for himself, his dwindling views, his buying subs, and a steadily increasing reliance on family funds, Casey's job, begging for cruises and money, and sugardaddies to bankroll his little misadventures, and there is the genesis of his undoing. ALL of it courtesy of his OWN stupidity, vulgarity, egoism, lack of insight, self awareness and talent.
That’s 4k views overnight!
---
ummm, politics aside, Casey comes out as the dumb one here.
From Morgonn's linkedin she has a BS in Mechanical Engineering.
She is lying, because recently she posted that she is doing ok for a girl who dropped out of college.

• Haha
Casey said that they couldn’t keep their plants alive so that’s why they are using fake plants. If they can’t even take care of a PLANT, what makes them think they can take care of a DOG or a BABY properly??
Ahhh dogs bark and kids cry when they are hungry lol. I can’t keep plants alive and have had 2 dogs and 2 kids who survived. Lol

• Haha