Kyle Pallo #80 He Looks Like Travis Kelce's Daily Dump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice how he completely removed himself from the shot when Nick was speaking? If it were Casey, he would’ve been making funny faces. Oh and did he say trans instead of channel at first? Freudian slip or what? 🤔 It always cracks me up when Kylie tries to cross his fingers 🤞🏽 he can’t! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
DebySue will be a difficult client, however, because she said she did "...like two straps on my tops.
One strap just looks funny."
Casey will be crushed.
DebySue would love nothing more than to be sandwiched between Kyle and JoJo in a heated love making session.
She's probably not mentally fit to give consent.
Time to buy good ole DebySue a plane ticket to Orlando.
In the least she will be camped outside of Cesspool holding a sign and a boombox.
Could be Pallo's first viral video ever. I know I would have it on repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Notice how he completely removed himself from the shot when Nick was speaking? If it were Casey, he would’ve been making funny faces. Oh and did he say trans instead of channel at first? Freudian slip or what? 🤔 It always cracks me up when Kylie tries to cross his fingers 🤞🏽 he can’t! 😂😂😂
Obviously, this is another pathetic attempt to put up a ~gasp!~ 'suggestive' vid with Nick to try again to bring in some gay $$$$$$ much of which has dried up, I have no doubt, since the entrance of "the girl who lives with..." him. :ROFLMAO:

It's so transparent, so cynical and sleazy. Two closet cases, one a twisted, dickless, little freak so far in his Catholic closet he knows the residents of Narnia by name___ and the other a big hung guy:LOL: in the Fundie closet, not so deep, but who is obviously so gay he gives off fairy dust as he walks. Nick, at the least, should be ashamed of helping Pallo try to grift off the gay community and people he repeatedly attacks with his obvious sock puppet accounts, calling even JoJo and I think Nick himself 'homos,' 'degenerates' and 'queers.' Twisted all around.

Much of the positive posting about Nick, and maybe I'm not the one to make the call, seem to give him too much credit. Sounds like he's carrying a lot of religious baggage and that crap alone has proven fatal to lots of gay kids, but I don't think he's at all as innocent and/or naive as he sometimes appears. He's probably just dealing with a lot of family imposed baggage and, I admit, doing it better than Pallo. But this little duo today is nauseating just from the snippets I've seen here. A nothing, a thirstbaiting little sashay to a ride or two. Meh.

• Haha
  • Heart
It's a shame that he can't edit those mistakes because editing is too hard.

Reactions: 9
DebySue would love nothing more than to be sandwiched between Kyle and JoJo in a heated love making session.
She's probably not mentally fit to give consent.
Time to buy good ole DebySue a plane ticket to Orlando.
In the least she will be camped outside of Cesspool holding a sign and a boombox.
Could be Pallo's first viral video ever. I know I would have it on repeat.
I have to admit that I've been tempted to surprise her with a birthday present, a round trip ticket to DisneyWorld, put her up for a week at the park, and add Pallo's address to help her locate her beau and ask why he hasn't attended her parties.
Yup... I've wondered if it would be a spectacular investment or just a bit of a waste. :ROFLMAO:
448402209_8471560039537504_3550087196927008258_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Interesting how he wanted to get a sit down meal probably assuming he’d get Nick’s discount.

And his distain for Tim Tracker lol he wishes he could be him.

Terrible clickbait title. And how he’s “stressed” because he has to pack for his cruise. Poor baby.

Reactions: 10
Bite the lip? Does he mean bite the bullet?

View attachment 2997847

What is with this squatch (and his sock puppets) always getting these things wrong.

Escape goat
Something up my pants
Chain and ball
Nail on the coffin
Border of evidence
What " ride " was he talking about with his good buddy, Nick , standing next to him?

Reactions: 5
Poor Kylie is stressed because there's too much work. He works so hard guyses.

009768.jpg

009769.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Looks like another Target shopping vlog is coming up

448470000_18436229578062842_5178411816824866669_n.jpg

Looking forward to some Target home decor and fashion tips from the girl who lives with him

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Interesting how he wanted to get a sit down meal probably assuming he’d get Nick’s discount.

And his distain for Tim Tracker lol he wishes he could be him.

Terrible clickbait title. And how he’s “stressed” because he has to pack for his cruise. Poor baby.
now what cruise is he going on? another 3 day booze fest?

Reactions: 6
Kyle probably thought that Nick was saying a dirty word. He only talks about Nick's "pianist" when the camera is off.
He sounded really annoyed when he was correcting him too. Fcking dumbass clown.

• Haha
  • Sad
Not even 10 seconds into today’s dump and OAR DISNEY EXPERT KP still calls Tiana’s Bayou Adventure “Splash Mountain”.

BLOOD, SWEAT, and TEARS YOU GUYSES!!

IMG_2741.jpeg
IMG_3117.jpeg
IMG_2861.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.