Kyle Pallo 77 I am from Jupiter and came in Uranus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like an abused spouse, she'll convince herself that "He can change." "I'll help him change." ____Unfortunately, we've already seen that after his initial trapping her over time with bullshit and promises he'd never keep, slowly but surely SHE is the one changing, adapting to his wants and needs. That was inevitable. You don't change a disease and cherish it; you rid yourself of it if possible.
So true and very accurate to my personal experiences when I was younger. I remember when Casey was going to help him speak better, help him eat better, help him be more adventurous and travel to new places, etc. Then there was the time she was trying to get him to fix his alcoholism... on and on. But instead she's the one changing and adapting to the narcissist's wants and needs, slowly but surely he broke her down with gaslighting, lies, and emotional manipulation. Potentially even physical abuse and threats, which is unfortunately common in these types of relationships, and things that Kyle's ex happened to reveal and share.

Yet, like most victims, she'll hold onto the idea that "it'll get better" and "he'll change." They never do. Forever hoping things will go back to the initial love bombing stage when they first met.

And the whole family is definitely involved in it too, because they see her as a stable caretaker for their stunted little boy.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Getting in contact with C aSey to tell her about Kylie?

I think some folks need to push away from the keyboard every once in a while.
Unfortunately, on the internet especially on YT, this sort of behavior happens way too much. It’s really unfortunate. It’s like when people exaggerate what Kyle said or didn’t say. It gives him wiggle room to tell another lie when he’s called out on it and get away with it. Kyle ain’t the first train wreck that I’ve paid attention to and it’s in every community. And quite honestly, there’s no amount of saying anything to warn Casey about him that would change her mind. We’ve all been there, especially with our first few relationships. They have to learn and usually it’s a hard lesson to swallow. Hopefully she sees it before there’s a kid or kids involved and she can make a clean break.

Reactions: 10
Unfortunately, on the internet especially on YT, this sort of behavior happens way too much. It’s really unfortunate. It’s like when people exaggerate what Kyle said or didn’t say. It gives him wiggle room to tell another lie when he’s called out on it and get away with it. Kyle ain’t the first train wreck that I’ve paid attention to and it’s in every community. And quite honestly, there’s no amount of saying anything to warn Casey about him that would change her mind. We’ve all been there, especially with our first few relationships. They have to learn and usually it’s a hard lesson to swallow. Hopefully she sees it before there’s a kid or kids involved and she can make a clean break.
The fact that it's in every community is also unfortunate, because it also gives Kyle wiggle room. He often touts on his sock puppets about how the "trolls" do this with every other vlogger and mentioned in a recent live about how it's in every community. I don't have much time or interest to follow anyone else, but it seems that not many could be nearly as bad when it comes to the blatant stuff he does (outside of just being an idiot in his videos) especially with stuff like impersonating and harassing private families simply because someone posted some minor criticism about him. I do feel for Eric and some of the others he's latched onto. For someone who willingly decides to make their life public to profit off of it, and then get that upset over online criticism, is pretty ridiculous.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Someone make a mad lib or use an existing one from the internet about Lyle. They could make it fun and ask other tattlers for the adjectives, nouns and verbs to use. It would be hilarious 😂

oh yea random fun fact! I read online that someone named case confirmed the fact that Kyle does indeed have a vagina not a penis. 🍻

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone make a mad lib or use an existing one from the internet about Lyle. They could make it fun and ask other tattlers for the adjectives, nouns and verbs to use. It would be hilarious 😂

oh yea random fun fact! I read online that someone named case confirmed the fact that Kyle does indeed have a vagina not a penis. 🍻
Ahem.... Kyle's so based, it's referred to as a 'mangina.'
432923680_8158745750818936_678347160024159010_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Love the 50's bathing suit reference. 🤣 Here is one of the missing shots from the Virgin Voyages cruise last year. Casey and Kyle working on the beach.

1716510346166.png

The bathing suit isn't the only thing Kyle has in common with Cary Grant. IYKYK

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't have much time or interest to follow anyone else, but it seems that not many could be nearly as bad when it comes to the blatant stuff he does (outside of just being an idiot in his videos) especially with stuff like impersonating and harassing private families simply because someone posted some minor criticism about him.
I really do think this is going to "work itself out" when he decides to harass the wrong wife or the wrong kids, and some husband/father beats the absolute living tit out of him.

Reactions: 8
Has anyone figured out where his "VIP" seating for tomorrow night is? We were at Disney Springs today and didn't see anything hyping up the show

Oh and Debby Sue has plum gone off her rocker. And Kyle says we are the crazy ones??

Screen Shot 2024-05-23 at 10.50.06 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
"Not Kyle" keeps spamming that he's been on 5 cruises and keeps calling himself the cruise king. Does he really think these 3 day grifted cruises are some huge flex and you all are mad and jealous? Cruises appear to be his barometer of success in life. This man-child is completely out of touch with reality.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.