Kyle Pallo 77 I am from Jupiter and came in Uranus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately, on the internet especially on YT, this sort of behavior happens way too much. It’s really unfortunate.
He's the new Onision.
If you don't get that reference count yourself fortunate.
---
I don't have much time or interest to follow anyone else, but it seems that not many could be nearly as bad when it comes to the blatant stuff he does (outside of just being an idiot in his videos) especially with stuff like impersonating and harassing private families simply because someone posted some minor criticism about him.
This is a whole new era of Palloism. It was bad enough when he was fooling people into thinking he was an everyman and their friend and exploiting them hook, line and sinker. Then there came the phase of him treating them like tit. Now we've entered Phase 3 where he's basically stalking them and abusing them for objecting to his bullshit. (And possibly assisted in the process by his family, also).
I don't have much time, patience or inclination to follow this tit-show any more but I've a feeling it will make a fascinating documentary some day when he's in prison for doing something unspeakable.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So the pathetic Liliputian half-wit considers himself the 'cruise king' for making several grifted, deadly dull and repetitive short trips to an island a couple of hundred miles off the Florida coast. :ROFLMAO: And he managed to do that and destroy any interest in the trips by providing no useful information and a boat load, forgive the pun, of examples of stupidity, inanity, and of alcoholism and gluttony.

Oh way to go mon capitan __ You're a regular Ferdinand Magellan.

You pitiful dim bulb changeling. You're a 'cruise king' the same way a child whose family owns a car wash and lets the 10 year old have the duty of mixing the wash and wax chemicals is a professor of chemistry.

Pallo reminds me of a very strange kid who attended a special needs school in the same city where I grew up. He was severely mentally disabled (The rumor was that his mother was a heavy drinker while she was pregnant with him.) and, for some reason, he carried one of those old boom boxes on his shoulder and pretended to, or perhaps did, listen to music as he walked, seeming tirelessly, around the area. Most knew of him and you just saw him wandering aimlessly with that big old AM/FM cassette player on his shoulder. It was his flex, his version of Pallo's 15 year old clunker. Pallo is just the 2024 version of that kid but instead of a boom box, Pallo is holding a penis shaped camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So funny because he also admitted today that the reason he booked that Disney cruise that he’s going on next is because Disney didn’t invite him to the media event/sailing. He claims at the beginning of the sentence that he’s not sure if they’re doing a “media thing” but then admits that he booked his because he didn’t get invited to that one. Is he trying to stick it to Disney by paying for his own cruise because they wouldn’t?! You showed them Kylie! 😂
View attachment 2953416
"I never get invited to Disney cruise line media events..." ~Kyle Pallo

Oar self professed Disney expert and wannabe cruise expert is a complete failure. :ROFLMAO:
---
I still can’t get over how he looks like a midget from the 1950s when he’s in his “bathing suit.” What a real alpha male there 🙄
and what alpha chad sits in front of his Girl Friend on a 2 seat tube?

a little child with his mommy!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
He shoves the camera in Casey's hand and she shills her ShopLTK for several minutes.

008919.jpg

008918.jpg

She plans to do more outfits and fashion

008920.jpg

Kylie says he's going to link it down below, but there's no link in the description 🤦‍♂️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
30 year old man? Screaming on a kiddy ride.
IMG_0777.png

This guy has no job, he can go to the parks any time he wants. He chooses, on the hottest day of the year so far, to go to MK during the hottest part of the day then complains non stop about how hot it is.

This Dwarf is God Tier stupid.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
So the pathetic Liliputian half-wit considers himself the 'cruise king' for making several grifted, deadly dull and repetitive short trips to an island a couple of hundred miles off the Florida coast. :ROFLMAO: And he managed to do that and destroy any interest in the trips by providing no useful information and a boat load, forgive the pun, of examples of stupidity, inanity, and of alcoholism and gluttony.

Oh way to go mon capitan __ You're a regular Ferdinand Magellan.

You pitiful dim bulb changeling. You're a 'cruise king' the same way a child whose family owns a car wash and lets the 10 year old have the duty of mixing the wash and wax chemicals is a professor of chemistry.

Pallo reminds me of a very strange kid who attended a special needs school in the same city where I grew up. He was severely mentally disabled (The rumor was that his mother was a heavy drinker while she was pregnant with him.) and, for some reason, he carried one of those old boom boxes on his shoulder and pretended to, or perhaps did, listen to music as he walked, seeming tirelessly, around the area. Most knew of him and you just saw him wandering aimlessly with that big old AM/FM cassette player on his shoulder. It was his flex, his version of Pallo's 15 year old clunker. Pallo is just the 2024 version of that kid but instead of a boom box, Pallo is holding a penis shaped camera.
He can cruise however many times he wants, but it will still not save his sinking ship.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
30 year old man? Screaming on a kiddy ride.
View attachment 2954607

This guy has no job, he can go to the parks any time he wants. He chooses, on the hottest day of the year so far, to go to MK during the hottest part of the day then complains non stop about how hot it is.

This Dwarf is God Tier stupid.
He also thinks it would be easier to push a stroller around the parks than carry a water bottle. Kyle, you couldn’t last even a hour with my newborn at home yet along the parks.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
:sick::sick:

008922.jpg

He's totally disruptive on Pirates. Screaming and shouting like a maniac & making monkey noises at one point. Remember, his super special mic only picks up his voice and no one else on the ride can hear him.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
He's so supportive that, he can't control himself when he hears a horn and HONEY, the ONLY reason he is supportive is so YOU can make HIM more money to pay HIS bills

1716557518301.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Disney is falling all over themselves to hurry and give this Expert Vlogger more invites
IMG_0778.png

IMG_0779.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.