Kyle Pallo 77 I am from Jupiter and came in Uranus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stans are asking where the link is for Casey's ShopLTK.

Kylie never makes mistakes, it was only because the links "haven't been saving" and not because he totally forgot.

008925.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Wow, so I was RIGHT about something about his grandparents and he just blew it off like it was nothing. Instead of saying his grandfather passed away in the live, he just said he probably should have gone to WI. I wonder if he will be going to the funeral next week.
time will tell and so will the sockpuppets

Reactions: 6
Wow, so I was RIGHT about something about his grandparents and he just blew it off like it was nothing. Instead of saying his grandfather passed away in the live, he just said he probably should have gone to WI. I wonder if he will be going to the funeral next week.
The next grifted cruise is next week, so sounds like he's probably not attending the funeral.

008926.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
"Who are my friends? Oh, you don't know them. They go to a different school."
“They go to my old school. My old school was so cool. I was super popular at my old school and I was captain of the flag football team at my old school. The swing sets were so much better at my old school and the teachers were so much nicer at my old school. But we had to move.”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“Hi, I’m Kylie, we’re touring MK with ‘friends’ who don’t want to be on camera. Instead of filming my stupid little home movie this morning or later tonight I’m going to make this MK visit as awkward as I can for our ‘friends’”
IMG_0781.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
This man-child creep is right up near the front filming a bunch of children at a children's activity while WOOOOO'ing his head off.

008927.jpg

He says he wishes he could go in the very front but it's for the kids.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
They’ve been at the Magic Kingdom for a couple hours and all the 30 year olds are EXHAUSTED!!!!
IMG_0782.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
When is that next cruise with Casey?
I think he said 2 weeks
---
May 22nd was when he was begging his stans for 'extra love' and likes on his video.
Sorry but that is just sickening. Couldn't even mention it and then he said he shouldn't have gone on the cruise but kept back tracking as he was stuck with the, if I go to see my grandfather before he passes, I miss out on another free cruise from Zach and probably will not get another one then.
Disgusting, sorry. He has ALL the time in the world to have gone see him as he doesn't TRULY work. Sad, very sad.

Reactions: 13
We know this idiot is a sociopath. He has NO regard for anyone.

Of course his grifted little 2 day cruise to NASA is much more important than his grandfather on his death bed.

Sound like anyone you know?

Sociopathy Traits
  • Lack of empathy for others.
  • Impulsive behavior.
  • Attempting to control others with threats or aggression.
  • Using intelligence, charm, or charisma to manipulate others.
  • Not learning from mistakes or punishment.
  • Lying for personal gain.
  • Showing a tendency toward physical violence and fights.

Reactions: 12
Following, Kile, NOT falling

1716559642197.png

---
Once again, she sounds like a middle schooler. Almost 30 year old women are not gushing over being at a park with their gay friends (I am SURE whomever is with them are gay as she ONLY seems to have gay guy friends) and her bf.

1716559813033.png

---
He added

1716560096465.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Hmmm looks like a girl with them

1716560519967.png

---
1716560544656.png

---
Touching her food again, nasty

1716560627750.png

---
Then he grabs the one he wants as he didn't like her getting 2 different kinds as HE only likes the one.

1716560728698.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.