Kyle Pallo #76 Built Like a Christmas Ham and Just As Salty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Damn! Kyle’s a real scum bag. How low can he go. Punched the wall about a microwave potato and we now learn walked out on a lease.

Jacqui needs to invite Casey [or maybe her sister] for coffee.

@Dismom2 I know you aren’t in this thread as often.

Reactions: 13
Just noticed the title change. Does he think by adding his sister into the title people will rush to watch this garbage?

Screen Shot 2024-05-14 at 8.33.04 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Okay that Girl Vlog is hilarious! And once KP watches it, he’ll start accusing Casey of using him for her own influencer goals! 😅 I’m sure KP’s single brain cell is having some conflict now- Propose to the girl who lives with him to one-up Adrian? Or keep his distance because she can’t be trusted and thinks he’s an idiot?

Reactions: 9
Walked out on a lease after abusing his then girlfriend and punching a wall. Sadly, I'm not surprised.

Someone needs to get Casey in touch with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Don’t you understand. Kyle is out of click bate. He scratched his you know what for new ideas. How many times can he use I make a mistake in life

Reactions: 7
Wow! Don’t know if anyone else has posted this yet, but more Kyle dirt! Seems after he punched the wall over the potato, he walked out on his lease and left her to cover it!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
OaR bOy WiLL bE Seeeeeeeeeething.

View attachment 2935721
Honestly, instead of eloping, this would be the way to go for them if they get married. TPE is getting married on the Wish, May 14th. Pricing starts at around 5K, not including the stateroom. If they really want a small wedding, they could do it. And it would be a good way to monetize it for him, not that I am pulling for him but it isn't rocket science.

Reactions: 7
Walked out on a lease after abusing his then girlfriend and punching a wall. Sadly, I'm not surprised.

Someone needs to get Casey in touch with her.
Karma is a real witch though… because Casey has zero legal financial responsibility for the Apartment House, so if she walks out on him, he’s done for. He loses her discount, the money she puts toward the bills, and whatever value she may be adding to his channel (which isn’t much). BUT… it would be a bitter dose of his own medicine. Kyle has never had to take responsibility or feel repercussions for ANYTHING in his life. It’s high time he gets that karma that he deserves.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
In the TikTok, she says that her mom had to cover Kyle's portion of the rent :(

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Wow! Don’t know if anyone else has posted this yet, but more Kyle dirt! Seems after he punched the wall over the potato, he walked out on his lease and left her to cover it!
Yep! I posted it here about one hour ago. (y) He's gonna be up late tonight tweeting!

Damn! Kyle’s a real scum bag. How low can he go. Punched the wall about a microwave potato and we now learn walked out on a lease.

Jacqui needs to invite Casey [or maybe her sister] for coffee.

@Dismom2 I know you aren’t in this thread as often.
It just keeps getting worse. All this dirt coming up from the past too. Makes the allegation about the 12 year old in high school even more believable.

Reactions: 12
Also a few years ago on a DCL cruise, Adrian from Theme Park Express asked Kyle if he had been able to upload content. Kyle lied to his face and told he could not because the Wifi didn't work. Then Kyle uploaded throughout the whole cruise. Adrian was rightfully heated about it.

I wish I could find the clip from the post-cruise livestream he did, but he specifically stated that Kyle Pallo lied to his face.
I remember that! KP is such an a-hole.

I am not a TPE stan. I was, however, on the Alaska cruise with him last year. I wasn't around him all the time but when I did see him, he was enjoying the cruise with his family most of the time off-camera. Not once did I see him obnoxiously filming either. Not saying he doesn't, but it was nice to see that he and his family were enjoying the cruise without a camera shoved in everyone's face and space.

Reactions: 10
This is a 30 year old man.

View attachment 2935077
Go past this, past this part. In Fact, never play this again.

Remember, he doesn't listen to Taylor Swift you guyses.
View attachment 2935088
This guy greats his "supossable" girl friend the same way I greet my cat when she walks in the room. Funny enough, she likes when I rub the pads of her toe beans.

Alexa struggling to climb out of the Barbie-Mobile.

View attachment 2935136
View attachment 2935137

Another Publix trip where the excited man-child can't contain himself. Shrieking, WOOOOOing and singing Taylor Swift in the parking lot.
View attachment 2935149
Impressive that they didn't have to put the top down. But Once again:
Challenging
1715732795578.png

for the Heavy Weight Title of the World,
1715732882359.png

HULK-LEXAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
1715733002075.png

So basically he is saying when he is alone, he only gets 10% off alcohol but when he drags along Casey, he can get 20% off.

View attachment 2935209
He's so slow, he is just now figuring out the only usefulness C aSey provides him, after a year and a half of us saying it daily.

So he sits beside his sister and not his Girl Friend and doesn't even sit across from her? Wow!

View attachment 2935253
At Raglan Road he sat between his Mom and Dad, basically all with shoulders touching, and then a normal gap between mom and C aSey, then a YUUGE gap between Case and Clown

• Haha
@Hardly Here you gave him a bit too much credit with the spelling. He said, "appolgize." :LOL:

I decided to check out Jacquelyn's latest TikToks and came upon this one. She talks about where she lived during childhood, and eventually working for Disney. Fast forward to 3:20!

I’m sorry. I know she was a victim to some terrible things but this video is exactly why I will not get tick tok. Why do you edit like you’re having a seizure? So many jump cuts!! And I’m also sorry but that’s way too much makeup. I mean that’s like ICP level. I know some people are into it as like a hobby or whatever but that’s overkill. I’m glad she figured it out with butthead early on and is doing well now but god damn that was rage inducing.

• Haha
Karma is a real witch though… because Casey has zero legal financial responsibility for the Apartment House, so if she walks out on him, he’s done for. He loses her discount, the money she puts toward the bills, and whatever value she may be adding to his channel (which isn’t much). BUT… it would be a bitter dose of his own medicine. Kyle has never had to take responsibility or feel repercussions for ANYTHING in his life. It’s high time he gets that karma that he deserves.
If Casey spills the tea, his reputation becomes even more tarnished. If that’s even possible.

Jacqueline and Casey could go viral spilling the tea.

Reactions: 15
If Casey spills the tea, his reputation becomes even more tarnished. If that’s even possible.

Jacqueline and Casey could go viral spilling the tea.
His most diehard stans & flying monkeys would probably still defend him and think of some lame excuse like they always do for his lies/abhorrent behavior. Kylie can do no wrong... "if you don't like it, stop watching"... "leave Kylie alone!"
---
He's lashing out like crazy tonight over on X after the story got out about him walking out on the lease.

008531.jpg

008533.jpg

008530.jpg

008534.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
One thing's for certain and that's Grifty is not going to change for the better. He isn't creative or clever enough to do it. He's always relied on the parents and SheHulk to bail him out and, at 30, his course is set. He'll drain them and the Doormat for as long as possible. As predicted here in a hundred different posts and a hundred different ways, the relentless day to day pressures of homeownership are far above his abilities to cope with and it all collapses without the family's help. He's no adult homeowner; he's an infantile 30 year old who wants to play video games and vacation.

Eventually, they will all panic, he will whine and witch and moan and threaten to harm himself, and he will blame everyone else for the ever deepening hole he's been digging for himself. He wants it all, proverbially, but doesn't have the wherewithall, the courage or talent to do anything more than he is. He's a coward and a fool with expensive toys that do him little good. He's a monkey with a baton who thinks he's Leonard Bernstein.

The pressures are going to keep building quickly and without lots of help from PleaseTakeMyMoneySusan and the Clown and SisterWife he'll desintegrate. They must all be on pins and needles to see what duck up he working to screw up next. No little trip in Sept. is going to save this horror show and they must have sleepless nights wondering how long it will be before the next call where he threatens to hurt himself (to quote ol Susan) and/or walk out on the house and it all if THEY don't do something. You know it's only a matter of time. Off camera, their recent visit must have been a nightmare for them. They wanted him to "...do more" and "...work harder" ___ neither was ever going to happen. His focus is on grifting something for free, using Casey for free labor, money and discounts, and all the while he's drinking, driving to the parks and seething online to "own the hatters" in a futile and self defeating loop.
Oh well__ what to do?
eI5qKa.gif

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.