Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peteykirch

VIP Member
I was waiting for a new thread to post this picture I saw at Costco on Sunday.

20240505_102157.jpg

They got an entire line designed by oar boy Kp.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

jipeta2021

VIP Member
Get ready for a TON of DVC room tours so oar boy can grift a bunch of gift cards!

---

He shared this to try and flex that he paid. However, Sue got the text so we know better. Try again, Kyle!
Exactly! And she had to pull up on her phone the app to be able to open the room door. Kyle even asked her why she didn’t get a physical key. The woman is literally renting out a room just so that he can feature it on his dying YouTube channel and he has the nerve to complain. Not only should his parents be staying at his house for free but he should have a bigger bed for them and should have food available for them so they don’t have to spend any money unnecessarily. He’s so incredibly inconsiderate. It’s mind-boggling and his parents just put up with it.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
Walked out on a lease after abusing his then girlfriend and punching a wall. Sadly, I'm not surprised.

Someone needs to get Casey in touch with her.
Karma is a real bitch though… because Casey has zero legal financial responsibility for the Apartment House, so if she walks out on him, he’s done for. He loses her discount, the money she puts toward the bills, and whatever value she may be adding to his channel (which isn’t much). BUT… it would be a bitter dose of his own medicine. Kyle has never had to take responsibility or feel repercussions for ANYTHING in his life. It’s high time he gets that karma that he deserves.

• Angry
Reactions: 22

BlurryCat

VIP Member
"I've never even met that cringe skinny guy" but you've met Kyle? Nice reply Kp, tell me you are Kyle without telling me you are Kyle.
View attachment 2922077
Funny because he said that he never met Kyle and knows nothing about him. Yet spends all day defending him, seething when people criticize him, and doxxing and harassing anyone who says anything negative about him. I mean, how obvious can one get that they're Kyle? 🙄

• Heart
  • Angry
If Casey spills the tea, his reputation becomes even more tarnished. If that’s even possible.

Jacqueline and Casey could go viral spilling the tea.
I will personally buy a Target throw pillow off of Casey’s LTK if she leaves this loser and spills the tea.

• Haha

ScoJo15

Back after a week out in Vegas for a business conference, nothing like catching up on 30+ tattle pages!

Also nothing says "I'm a quality vlogger" like not proofreading your titles.... as someone mentioned earlier, it is Raglan (not Ragland) and who knew the famous Blue Angels have changed into flying geometric shapes?!?

1715457214832.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
They would take Casey's car because he doesn't give a shit about it or her.

Also FYI: If the CM that "made magic" was not wearing a name badge or blue ID working on stage they would be suspended or fired that day. Nobody is going to risk a job over free ice cream for a D-Level influencer and his walking discount. Casey should know these rules.
Or, perhaps, no one gave them free ice cream and it’s just one of countless lies that Kyle spewed to make him look like he’s so SPESHUL in the parks and that Disney and its employees bow down to him and give him the red carpet treatment like he, the big star, deserves. Just like the supposed cast member only merch store in the Muppets area. He never said he actually asked anyone what the store was, just said thats what he thinks. And if he really wanted to know, Casey could have gone in there since she is a cast member. Sure, she probably couldn’t film or say what they are selling, but it’s weird that he would say they aren’t allowed to shop there when in fact one of them should be permitted to go in.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
More drinking from our non-drinker KyleView attachment 2929905
Didn’t he say just yesterday that he doesn’t get the drink package because he only drinks cocktails on the first day of the cruise & it’s coffee for the rest of the trip? The fact that he genuinely tries to cover up his drinking tells me that his issues with alcohol are worse than just a fleeting problem. If he just drank & didn’t try to convince the world that he doesn’t, no one would give two shits about the fact that he’s a sloppy drunk. Get hammered all you want, my guy, I could not care less. It’s Casey, who you very clearly scarred on Scarlet Night last year, who doesn’t like it. What bothers me is the blatant hypocrisy of the whole thing. He seems to think he’s smarter than his audience & fooling them all, two things that couldn’t be further from the truth

• Heart
  • Angry

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Casey only wishes and dreams Kiley would look at her like he looks at his sister. You would think these 2 are a couple, not him and Casey.

View attachment 2937404
I only skimmed through some random parts about 3/4th of the way through the video, and already I've seen more chemistry/touching/flirting than I've ever seen with a year of Casey. It's weird and flesh-crawling, honestly.

• Sick
  • Wow

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
Did you all see the part where Casey bailed on Soarin before they went in and the dad mocked her after? Can someone please clip it and post it here? I would but I'm out of town right now.

Whole family is trash.
Kyle, is such a thoughtful gentleman. 🙄 He didn’t choose to wait with Casey while his parents rode Soarin’. Even if she said something similar to, “Oh go ahead,” he should have passed in the ride.

He will never be a prince. No manners. No class.

• Angry

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Supposedly Kile said Casey has plans for the weekend too. I hope they are good.
Plans WITHOUT Kyle? That's going to make him seethe.

Hopefully the plans involve having her family and friends come over to the Pallonesian and help move all her stuff out. Now is the perfect time.

Reactions: 20

Hardly Here

VIP Member
We frequent Ft Lauderdale all the time and it pains us that none of these "travel vloggers" visit anything outside the port. Oar boy could milk an extra day there into three videos the way he drags shit out.

The Dwarf and his sister cruise like 85 year olds.

Get up, go get a coffee, (Because room service would require a tip), go order some olive cart breakfast, maybe ayygs benedick. Walk around the ship taking routes that would interest absolutely nobody looking for advice on how to navigate the ship.

Talk endlessly about the no stairs challenge, which of course means you always take the stairs.

Go sit in your 'favorite' spot with all the other folks using walkers and wheelchairs. Then get off the boat for 7 minutes, just so, you know, you can say you got off.

Head on back to the room to take a nap in the same bed with your sister. Accidentally rub your dick against hers.

Go to the Main Dining Room at 5:30, because it's free, and tell us about the nummy tiny shrimp boiled within an inch of their life.

Walk by a crowded lounge with singing, dancing, adult nightlife and say that's not for you because you have to get a piece of dry overcooked FREE pizza before you head back to the room to climb back in the sack with your sis.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
I feel like in today’s vlog, Casey seems distant. Maybe because he keeps mentioning the family vacation and excludes her while keep saying that Alexa can’t go. She says at one point that she is not family. Maybe someone is in her ear now about getting engaged as she is just a roommate to him who pays him rent.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19