Kyle Pallo #76 Built Like a Christmas Ham and Just As Salty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sister says they split the beds and Kyle is insistent they don’t and they’ll just have to share.. weirdo man. Why is he like this? That’s so weird to me, ffs. I’m still going with special needs here.. “consifucated” 🤣

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The sister says they split the beds and Kyle is insistent they don’t and they’ll just have to share.. weirdo man. Why is he like this? That’s so weird to me, ffs. I’m still going with special needs here.. “consifucated” 🤣
Being so insistent that they share a bed is just creepy and weird :sick:

"tHaTs a KyLeIsM" 🥴

Narcissistic prick refuses to admit he's ever wrong as usual.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Also sponsors won’t like him buying subs, so besides his name already being mud he just screwed himself further out of any potential paid sponsors working with him.

Why doesn’t anyone who covers Disney have paid sponsorships? Because they all bought their subscribers. I’ll use one of Kyle’s favorite words…Trust.

Reactions: 10
Ummmm did anyone pick up on Alexa saying the F word? It comes up as freaking but it WAS the F word. How did he miss that and Zach sent them the champagne and chocolate...hmmm....

1715782466853.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She should tell him to go duck all the way off with his stupid ‘no elevator/no stairs’ bullshit. Kylie, she works all day and is on her feet all the time, her entire life isn’t a vacation.
IMG_0719.png

Reactions: 6
Brother and sister chug wine together in their room. Then get a little touchy feely.

008563.jpg

008562.jpg

008565.jpg

Alexa keeps shaking her ass for him.

008566.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

"tHaTs a KyLeIsM" 🥴

Why would any thinking person trying to be taken seriously want their name to be synonymous with misspelled & misspoken words? Talk like a moron? Not understand basic sentence structure or parts of speech? That's a Kyleism, baybee

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Looks like Zach was involved in booking this cruise for them. Which none of his viewers will ever know the name of his travel agency company since he never says the name and doesn't put a link in the description.

008567.jpg

008568.jpg

008571.jpg

Kyle loves FREE baybeee!!!

008570.jpg

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

"tHaTs a KyLeIsM" 🥴

If it truly was a Kyleism as he claims, he wouldn’t be tripping over the word. He had to slowly repeat his kyleism before he was corrected.

Reactions: 7
You know, we’ve been on 10 cruises, many with 2 cabins, and every.single.time. the beds have been in the configuration we asked for upon booking. But, our family is a little different from the Pallo clan because my son never wanted to spoon with his sister.
IMG_0723.png

IMG_0724.png

Sorry Alexa, once again the toddler will get his way.
This is so so creepy

IMG_0725.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
He doesn't drink anymore.

008574.jpg

---
Can someone add up how many drinks they have in this vlog? They are both wasted around the middle part. Alexa is completely shitfaced and acting even more obnoxious than oar squirt.

008578.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Looks like Zach was involved in booking this cruise for them.

View attachment 2937293
View attachment 2937296
View attachment 2937301

Kyle loves FREE baybeee!!!

View attachment 2937298
Zach we luv u! Love Zach! We LUV easy marks and fools with money. Much LUV to Zach.😂
Old Zach is still getting those shower shows and bjs, huh? They see the potential for more freebies from that very stupid mark or he NEVER would have gotten any shoutout whatsoever. They just see him as a very easy roll who has deep pockets and, well, some of the other old queens and sugardaddies have gone by the wayside and one very reliable mark isn't in good health.
Zach is typical, just another slimy sugardaddy who eventually will learn the same lessons the rest do: Pay up or you don't exist. Time b issue. :LOL:
And some bleeping park crawling nobody online screaming "I'LL SUE!" over his hurt feefeez' is the equivalent of a raging stupid child yelling back at someone, "I'M TELLING MY MOM!"
Grifty One👁 and NurseNoass last night sounded like the character Patsy Stone from the classic Brit comedy Absolutely Fabulous when
the tabloids called her an over the hill washed up drunk.
She pulled a bottle of Stoli out of her handbag ___ and raged to Edina....
a49f7f3cf90ccea4d071117d4bd7e912.gif
200w.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Looks like Zach set them up somewhere "special" tomorrow. He's making his "I'm better than you" face.

008580.jpg

A worker says "hi" to him and he starts saying how much Royal Caribbean loves his vlogs. :rolleyes: Notice the tongue thing again because he's really feeling himself.

smugpallo.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.