Kyle Pallo #76 Built Like a Christmas Ham and Just As Salty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Casey spills the tea, his reputation becomes even more tarnished. If that’s even possible.

Jacqueline and Casey could go viral spilling the tea.
I will personally buy a Target throw pillow off of Casey’s LTK if she leaves this loser and spills the tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
His most diehard stans & flying monkeys would probably still defend him and think of some lame excuse like they always do for his lies/abhorrent behavior. Kylie can do no wrong... "if you don't like it, stop watching"... "leave Kylie alone!"
---
He's lashing out like crazy tonight over on X after the story got out about him walking out on the lease.

View attachment 2936350
View attachment 2936355
View attachment 2936352
View attachment 2936359
Oh PLEASE! This is hilarious. Kyle is such a wimp and coward that he would do his waddle run if anyone threatened to punch him. I know someone has the gif of it… please post it LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Love the suggestion that everyone let Disney know what a wonderful
Disney rep Kyle would be to the media event hosted to introduce the new
Tiana's Bayou Adventure at the Magic Kingdom.
I've already just auto blasted all his wonderful racist and Nazi
tweets and assorted sock puppet comments to each of their pr
and marketing sites...feel free to do the same. (y) :LOL:
65UTWP7F7JGHDAGMYIZQF3IWFM.jpg

438100073_8311600188866824_8840491476775817242_n.jpg
CR4202_Tianas-Bayou-Adventure_Magic_Kingdom_IRIS_v1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The meltdown last night over on X was epic. He was enraged and losing his mind over more dirt on him getting out and threatening to beat up all the hatters and put you all in a coma with his stubby little dwarf arms.

ezgif-1-d29a773ce9.gif
ezgif-1-9a3a3e7f99.gif

Then he started posting Taylor Swift lyrics.

008536.jpg

lyin-pallo.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
  • Haha
She’s so clueless. Even if Pallo wasn’t a “public figure”, you’d have to prove damages, & oar $350K guy’s been telling the world that he’s doing better than ever. Unless he’s lying about all that 🔥🔥🔥?
That is going to be an incredibly costly and an arduous process for him to prove that the "hatters" are deliberating destroying his reputation, and he'd have to prove the financial damages (also difficult to do when he harms his reputation all by himself). Especially with all those posts & vlogs he's made the last few months about how his channel & revenue is doing better than ever 🤣

53576347.png

008543.jpg

And the counter-lawsuits would be interesting, considering that Kyle has been shamelessly targeting private figures and stealing their names & photos and making damaging statements using their identity, all while arguing that he's truly them.

That whole family is entirely clueless.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
That is going to be an incredibly costly and an arduous process for him to prove that the "hatters" are destroying his reputation, and he'd have to prove the financial damages (difficult to do when he harms his reputation all by himself). Especially with all those posts & vlogs he's made the last few months about how his channel is doing better than ever would come back to bite him 🤣

View attachment 2936909

And the counter-lawsuits would be interesting, considering that Kyle has been deliberately targeting private figures and stealing their names & photos and making damaging statements about them, all while arguing that he's truly them.

That whole family is entirely clueless.
Totally, & of course, as the world knows, opinion isn’t libel, Kyle, you bleeping twit, & that’s extremely fortunate for you. Otherwise, your little channel would’ve been sued 1000 times over for all your dopey takes & reviews. My god the stupid, it hurts

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Throwing this out there for the next thread title.

Kyle Pallo #77 Will stiff you on the rent but won’t stay stiff in the bedroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The meltdown last night over on X was epic. He was enraged and losing his mind over more dirt on him getting out and threatening to beat up all the hatters and put you all in a coma with his stubby little dwarf arms.

View attachment 2936813View attachment 2936822

Then he started posting Taylor Swift lyrics.

View attachment 2936818
View attachment 2936830
NOPE… Definitely NOT KYLE you guyses!! TRUST!! 😂

Don’t you love it when “Not Kyle” says it’s CONFIRMED it’s not him and then just leaves it at that? 🤣🤣🤣🤣!! It makes me want to piss my pants laughing!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Throwing this out there for the next thread title.

Kyle Pallo #77 Will stiff you on the rent but won’t stay stiff in the bedroom.
The only evidence we have that he doesn't stay stiff is all the tissues. But I like something along the lines of "Waddling out of the Lease"

Reactions: 8
NOPE… Definitely NOT KYLE you guyses!! TRUST!! 😂

Don’t you love it when “Not Kyle” says it’s CONFIRMED it’s not him and then just leaves it at that? 🤣🤣🤣🤣!! It makes me want to piss my pants laughing!
Alexa is ridiculously obvious too. She created an account using her full name in 2022 that only has posts defending Kyle, then in she created "Farida" and stopped posting on the old account, and continues defending him as "Farida" as of today.

008550.jpg

008551.jpg

---

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I would love to know where he gets his information from as he is wrong. Easy google search:

The Best Royal Caribbean Ships By Reviews · 1. Icon of the Seas · 2. Symphony of the Seas · 3. Allure of the Seas · 4. Oasis of the Seas · 5. Harmony

1715780694005.png

Reactions: 6
He's obsessed with gloating about his sub count on his sock puppet lately. His views are at a record low since 2022 yet sub growth suddenly increases from less than 1k subs per month to 5k subs per month? 🤔

008557.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting how he brought more than just his backpack when cruising with his sister but not with his GF.

Reactions: 12
Alexa is ridiculously obvious too. She created an account using her full name in 2022 that only has posts defending Kyle, then in she created "Farida" and stopped posting on the old account, and continues defending him as "Farida" as of today.

View attachment 2937150
View attachment 2937149
---
"Vile, toxic bullies" on an opinion site completely unrelated to my brother's YouTube comments or channel, that I have to search out & read...oh yeah, sure thing, toxic bullying for sure lol. You & your brother sure have some extremely odd masochistic tendencies, sweetheart. Sitting around, searching the internet, desperately looking to be offended. It's bleeping weird

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He's obsessed with gloating about his sub count on his sock puppet lately. His views are at a record low since 2022 yet sub growth is rapidly increasing? 🤔

View attachment 2937210
I noticed Jojo’s views aren’t far off from what oar dwarf has been getting recently. Jojo likely gets paid more than oar dwarf for every 1000 views as well. That has to have him seething.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.