Kyle Pallo #76 Built Like a Christmas Ham and Just As Salty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did someone edit his videos for him 3 years ago? Either that, or he added this annotation to his vlog telling himself that he's not dumb 🤣

008516.jpg

008515.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Got to go, but first: Hey! Grifty! An idea for new merch. 😂 and famed British comediene Janey Godley is willing to help you sell them by modifying the little sign she made to welcome Preznut Turnip to his golf course in Scotland.
You're welcome.
443835561_8309592492400927_2813496548771859687_n.jpg
443943161_8309558812404295_8381049369897416467_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Since they have no dining room chairs to sit on, at least you can take your dining towel as far away as possible before you spread it out on the floor. Like out on the front porch maybe.
or use the RH couch cushions on the floor around the coffee table in the 3rd bedroom. that might be far enough with enough lit candles

• Haha
Reactions: 6
IMG_2402.png

Dude, how did you graduate college?! Your phone literally tells you when something is spelled wrong. I promise you aren’t smarter than your iPhone.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
IMG_2403.png
Now for a comment focusing on a fan, the RESOURCES for ice. It’s frozen F’ing water. I know Kylie is bleeding yall dry and time be issue, but time and resources for ice is an all time low!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if oar squirt is trying to go for a Celsius sponsorship? Pretending he never heard of it and then telling people to comment about it could be a way for him to kickstart engagement in the comments, since almost all of the comments now are about Celsius.

Maybe I'm giving the idiot too much credit.

• Haha
I’m real confused by the lack of a shoe rack. Casey’s spent all this time looking for chairs that they haven’t ordered but she can’t get a shoe rack? At the very least order a cheap bamboo shoe rack from Amazon. And is it normal to have all your shoes there? That’s so weird to me.
Guess who will be getting a shoe rack next week in the vlogs now? lololol
---

I didn't see this one posted here yet. The Girl Who Lives With Him being included more should really shake things up!
I posted this morning and someone else did too. This one is hilarious :)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if oar squirt is trying to go for a Celsius sponsorship? Pretending he never heard of it and then telling people to comment about it could be a way for him to kickstart engagement in the comments, since almost all of the comments now are about Celsius.

Maybe I'm giving the idiot too much credit.
I’ve been drinking Celsius for about 8 years now. I’m a huge advocate and stock holder for them, but if KP we’re to get into any sort of relationship with them I would drive my happy ass to their headquarters in Boca and pull a V for Vendetta with C4 strapped to my chest and demand that they cancel this idiot. I’ve made way too much money on this company for this ass hat to ruin it. Lol
---

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah this attempted pivot to lifestyle content is going to be the kiss of death for his channel. His viewers only found him because of the Disney content and they stuck around to get their Disney “fix.” His personality was certainly not the appeal, his videos were a means to an end for people seeking Disney parks videos. His target demographic will move on to one of the other hundreds of Disney content creators.

And the most humorous part to me is that he’s moving from the wildly oversaturated market of Disney content creators, where he actually has some footing, to lifestyle content, which is equally if not more oversaturated. And it’s oversaturated with genuinely talented and creative people. Who wants to emulate their “style” of completely blank white walls and mismatched bland furniture?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah this attempted pivot to lifestyle content is going to be the kiss of death for his channel. His viewers only found him because of the Disney content and they stuck around to get their Disney “fix.” His personality was certainly not the appeal, his videos were a means to an end for people seeking Disney parks videos. His target demographic will move on to one of the other hundreds of Disney content creators.

And the most humorous part to me is that he’s moving from the wildly oversaturated market of Disney content creators, where he actually has some footing, to lifestyle content, which is equally if not more oversaturated. And it’s oversaturated with genuinely talented and creative people. Who wants to emulate their “style” of completely blank white walls and mismatched bland furniture?
He's a rudderless boat going through YouTube and life. His popularity gain was completely luck and circumstance-based. I've often said that if it wasn't for COVID and a huge spike in demand for Disney World content at the time, he'd still be sitting at under 30,000 subscribers. The everyday hick-from-the-sticks routine and looks which helped him during that time have faded. He has no idea why or how he gained his audience, he just thinks they all watch him because of how awesome he is. Hence why he talks about all these random ideas (lifestyle content, gaming content, gambling content, golf content, cooking content). He's been doing this for 12 years and still has no idea what he's doing.

I think he's so fixated on pivoting to lifestyle content because it requires even less effort and he's tired of perpetuating the fake 'forever Disney kid' act. It will be the kiss of death for his channel for sure. Casey stalled out under 400 followers in their attempt to peddle bland, beige furniture and accessories from Target. Expect him to really push this in the upcoming cruise vlogs. 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
He's still going with his sock puppet, replying to the same posts over and over, about the gelato. Someone is triggered 😂

008518.jpg

Expect a lot more home vlogs & 3-day cruises the next few months, as Dwarfy hides out from the parks and his hatters, especially the ones who he has threatened, doxxed, and harassed for many months. The chickens are coming home to roost.

008517.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The first floor of his 3/4 million dollar house is one room plus a powder room.

If you go in his house you’re seeing a dozen pair of dirty shoes.

If I had to guess I imagine you’re smelling them too.

After they read TL today we’ll see them spraying the shoes with edible perfume on the next vlog home movie.
Caution: Don’t use the precious spray that smells like the DCL Wish. Guys-is that will be worth big buc-a-roos, like the bayg collection.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.