Kyle Pallo #76 Built Like a Christmas Ham and Just As Salty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the most humorous part to me is that he’s moving from the wildly oversaturated market of Disney content creators, where he actually has some footing, to lifestyle content, which is equally if not more oversaturated. And it’s oversaturated with genuinely talented and creative people. Who wants to emulate their “style” of completely blank white walls and mismatched bland furniture?
Hospital wards might like that style! Especially the mental health units. They like blank walls.

Or maybe as part of the Beige Era, Casey is channeling Taylor Swift’s Blank Space. If Casey were more creative, she could turn her blank (beige) space into a statement about her (blank beige) life and actually brand herself. But alas, she and Kyle are both only as creative as the blank space between their ears.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He's a rudderless boat going through YouTube and life. His popularity gain was completely luck and circumstance-based. I've often said that if it wasn't for COVID and a huge spike in demand for Disney World content at the time, he'd still be sitting at under 30,000 subscribers. The everyday hick-from-the-sticks routine and looks which helped him during that time have faded. He has no idea why or how he gained his audience, he just thinks they all watch him because of how awesome he is. Hence why he talks about all these random ideas (lifestyle content, gaming content, gambling content, golf content, cooking content). He's been doing this for 12 years and still has no idea what he's doing.

I think he's so fixated on pivoting to lifestyle content because it requires even less effort and he's tired of perpetuating the fake 'forever Disney kid' act. It will be the kiss of death for his channel for sure. Casey stalled out under 400 followers in their attempt to peddle bland, beige furniture and accessories from Target. Expect him to really push this in the upcoming cruise vlogs. 😂
Hannah Alonzo on YouTube makes pretty good videos on influencers about how they lie and fake videos for views. The videos are titled influencer insanity. I only watched two or three so far but definitely a cool look into the creator grift. Also she’s really good at the sleuthing we could learn some tricks from her.
this one made me laugh because y’all are talking about Casey buybeige tit lmfao

This creator should do ten videos on the Disney influencer grift

• Haha
Proposal to Casey incoming in 3…2…1
All that tit he loves to talk on X about this guy. 😂
He makes fun of him for his weight constantly and says he doesn’t fit in rides. He’s a total dick to him. I remember him seething so bad when Universal sent him press packages on the new park. X is gonna be on fire tonight! Especially now that Sissy went back to Wisconsin and isn’t there to comfort, distract and more importantly, defend from all the meanies online. 🥺😂🤣

Reactions: 14
He makes fun of him for his weight constantly and says he doesn’t fit in rides. He’s a total dick to him. I remember him seething so bad when Universal sent him press packages on the new park. X is gonna be on fire tonight! Especially now that Sissy went back to Wisconsin and isn’t there to comfort, distract and more importantly, defend from all the meanies online. 🥺😂🤣
Also a few years ago on a DCL cruise, Adrian from Theme Park Express asked Kyle if he had been able to upload content. Kyle lied to his face and told he could not because the Wifi didn't work. Then Kyle uploaded throughout the whole cruise. Adrian was rightfully heated about it.

I wish I could find the clip from the post-cruise livestream he did, but he specifically stated that Kyle Pallo lied to his face.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Wow, just look at that ‘4th bedroom’ in the background. C aSey has done a bang up job decorating.
View attachment 2935030
---
This is what all EXPERT VLOGGERS do, go to the same restaurant over and over and over again. What a moronic little Dwarf. Summer House has the nummiest, juiciest food. After you eat can we PUHLEESE watch you ride Minnie’s Runaway Railway????? These aren’t vlogs folks, these are elementary school home movies.
View attachment 2935035
I remember for a while City Works was his favorite. Oh well, I am sure the people at City Works are so sad, not.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
LShaddows was also talking tit in comments about TPE. Comparing views and what not for the Hollywood Studios anniversary day. We would have to go back and see what was said but someone said something like Kyle has 150k more subs and was invited to the event where as Adrian wasn't so why compare views. Pretty funny that Kyle will drag that underperforming video up when he only had 22k more views.
---
I remember for a while City Works was his favorite. Oh well, I am sure the people at City Works are so sad, not.
He probably said the same thing for Rainforest Cafe and Splitsville.

Reactions: 11
Also a few years ago on a DCL cruise, Adrian from Theme Park Express asked Kyle if he had been able to upload content. Kyle lied to his face and told he could not because the Wifi didn't work. Then Kyle uploaded throughout the whole cruise. Adrian was rightfully heated about it.

I wish I could find the clip from the post-cruise livestream he did, but he specifically stated that Kyle Pallo lied to his face.
I don’t think he saves them on YouTube. There might be some screenshots about it on Tattle or X. May have been the first sailing after the pandemic, where Michael Kay [another gem 🙄] got caught lying about COVID vax stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
OaR bOy WiLL bE Seeeeeeeeeething.

View attachment 2935721
Sorry single ladies, your dreams of getting slammed against the wall and pounded into oblivion by Adrian have been dashed. Oh my. So much to say here, but I won't.

Time to step it up, Kyle! You need to propose to Casey ASAP!!! And have a baby fast to catch up with Casey's sister and brother in law.

Kyle should make a video singing this song and send it to the Durliats.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Proposal to Casey incoming in 3…2…1
He’s so desperate and she’s so desperate. He was asking her what her ring size was the other day. Do we think he will call Casey’s dad to ask for approval in marriage?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Time to step it up, Kyle! You need to propose to Casey ASAP!!! And have a baby fast to catch up with Casey's sister and brother in law.
I fully expect the proposal/baby talk to really ramp up.

When his brother got a dog, he started whining non-stop about how he wants a dog.
When his sister got a house, he had to have a house.
When he found out that his ex-man-crush Kevin played golf, he had to play golf.
When Lora announced she paid her student loans off, he had to "try" to pay his loans off.
When JoJo started collecting cards and opening them on camera, he started his Lorcana card obsession.

He lives his shallow life being envious of everyone else and needs to have everything that other people he knows have.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
He’s so desperate and she’s so desperate. He was asking her what her ring size was the other day. Do we think he will call Casey’s dad to ask for approval in marriage?
Where’s that video? “Tom, muh boy…”
---
@Hardly Here you gave him a bit too much credit with the spelling. He said, "appolgize." :LOL:

I decided to check out Jacquelyn's latest TikToks and came upon this one. She talks about where she lived during childhood, and eventually working for Disney. Fast forward to 3:20!
Kyle Pallo, total dreamboat & stand up guy smh. Can’t wait til he walks out on his mortgage & the family has to short sell that retirement house of theirs

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.