Kyle Pallo #76 Built Like a Christmas Ham and Just As Salty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"You guys insist on dogging on Kyle and instigating for every little thing. Who doesn't act annoying at some point in their life?"'

In squirt's case it's more like every point in his life. Add selfishness to that too.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
First time he’s heard of both Celsius & Relax, it’s a banner day for oar guy. That’s a lot of new things, he probably needs a nap
It's not just the Relax, he doesn't even have a clue what the word 'riesling' is.

And honestly, a dozen pairs of shoes in the living/cooking/eating area?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
"You guys insist on dogging on Kyle and instigating for every little thing. Who doesn't act annoying at some point in their life?"'

In squirt's case it's more like every point in his life. Add selfishness to that too.
In Kyle’s case, being annoying’s not a bug, it’s a feature

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just further validates all the comments here about his stans all being shut-ins.
Yup many of them don't know much about anything. Some of them seem like they are slow too. Not making fun of them but you can just tell by the comments.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
it's by the garage door and main floor bathroom.
still kind of "college dorm" feel.
The first floor of his 3/4 million dollar house is one room plus a powder room.

If you go in his house you’re seeing a dozen pair of dirty shoes.

If I had to guess I imagine you’re smelling them too.

After they read TL today we’ll see them spraying the shoes with edible perfume on the next vlog home movie.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Goooo' missmyChewy ! She and her husband are taking a trip to Disney Word prior to
leaving on a cruise. Her husband wouldn't mind in the least being trespassed out of the
park for....uhhh! reasons. 😂
Be great if they could spy the vlogger they want to meet the most.
messi-laughing.gif

438058561_8309399959086847_2109412077491876818_n.jpg

438173158_8309405615752948_8509450208399415043_n.jpg
laughing-at-you-happy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 14

they are probably just out of view because the kitchen wall comes past their little shoe nook. imagine being a guest and having to smell that when going to the bathroom

Casey has plenty of candles to mask the smell everywhere else.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
they are probably just out of view because the kitchen wall comes past their little shoe nook. imagine being a guest and having to smell that when going to the bathroom

Since they have no dining room chairs to sit on, at least you can take your dining towel as far away as possible before you spread it out on the floor. Like out on the front porch maybe.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

So true, & by my count, the furniture on the first floor, in its entirety, consists of a sofa, 5 mismatched tables, 3 bar stools & 1 cactus. Kyle Pallo, owning the hatters, living the dream

Last edited:
  • Haha
Again, the "views" say it all. He languishes in the low to mid 20Ks for days. Then, suddenly, there's a big spike, and on OLD VIDS, like that clearly illustrated below. Nothing says "BUYING VIEWS" more than that, and the subscriber numbers are the same.

Suddenly 20K+ "views" are added to an old vid because an ill wind has blown Alexalottapus' c*nt into town and people are so excited they tune in by the thousands? Oh, I don't think so. :ROFLMAO:
You can expect the numbers on these vids to go up from the 20s to the 30s soon IF his old parents and Sissy can come up with the money to buy views and pad them for appearance sake to prop up his fraudulent dog&pony tit show.
And the way he's drained them, that's no guarantee.

It's a hollow sham and fraud at best. Only fools and foolish newbies are taken in by it any longer. He can't get his numbers up because he's
stupid and lazy and uncreative, as dumb as a sack of rocks. His rotted personality, his fascist, Nazi, racist, misogynistic and homophobic past is also catching up with him
He can only get by with handouts from his desperate overburdened family, discounts and income from The Discount Doormat, and whatever he can grift from the foolish dimwits online.
And the numbers of downvotes remain just stunning. No other vlogger on YouTube comes close to the rejection he richly earns.

438127903_8305037802856396_4812034132783961269_n.jpg

(y)1.4K _______(n)3K ........................(y) 2K__________ (n) 3.5K ...............(y) 1.6K ________ (n) 3.2K ............(y) 2.5K _____ (n) 5.4K

Last edited:
  • Haha

and diffusers as didn't you hear mom say, well that is why your house smells so good. I thinks she meant HER house but I digress lol.

Reactions: 6
MissmyChewy is fantastic her tweets are the best! With Kyle being ahead in his videos, fat chance of him being in the parks for a week or so. He’s going to be dining out on these cruise videos for a while. Why build a backlog for a rainy day?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder where Lora has been....oh ya....she was in TX and over on the coast while Kyle has been puttering around in the parks and NASA.

Oh, bye witch bye....can't drive the parents to the airport but can drive his booty call around.

IMG_8001.PNG

---
MissmyChewy is fantastic her tweets are the best! With Kyle being ahead in his videos, fat chance of him being in the parks for a week or so. He’s going to be dining out on these cruise videos for a while. Why build a backlog for a rainy day?
Wonder if his invite for Tiana is in his junk box like the rest of them. Hint hint, we know the media date.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m real confused by the lack of a shoe rack. Casey’s spent all this time looking for chairs that they haven’t ordered but she can’t get a shoe rack? At the very least order a cheap bamboo shoe rack from Amazon. And is it normal to have all your shoes there? That’s so weird to me.

Reactions: 9
I’m real confused by the lack of a shoe rack. Casey’s spent all this time looking for chairs that they haven’t ordered but she can’t get a shoe rack? At the very least order a cheap bamboo shoe rack from Amazon. And is it normal to have all your shoes there? That’s so weird to me.
If I needed a dozen pair of shoes handy at my fingertips and chose not to use my closet I’d move them 8 inches and have them on the other side of that wall, in the garage.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.