Kyle Pallo #76 Built Like a Christmas Ham and Just As Salty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is ice cream Alexa's "Bread and Butter"? He really is not very smart and just blurts anything out....

1715699589905.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Man she looks miserable in all those clips, even when she's playing along with wonder boy. Tolerating Kyle & grifting gelato...this is your life now, Casey, marinate in that
she really does look miserable. The cuts when she doesn’t realize she’s on camera, she literally looks miserable. He doesn’t even notice. My partner hell even my friends take one look at me even when I’m smiling and is like what’s wrong? He just doesn’t give a tit. And when she finally gets tired of it and leave he’s going to be like what… how .. why. Kyle this is one example of why, ffs.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
she really does look miserable. The cuts when she doesn’t realize she’s on camera, she literally looks miserable. He doesn’t even notice. My partner hell even my friends take one look at me even when I’m smiling and is like what’s wrong? He just doesn’t give a tit. And when she finally gets tired of it and leave he’s going to be like what… how .. why. Kyle this is one example of why, ffs.
Same thing with his family. They look absolutely miserable when they don't know that they're on camera, and sometimes they'll realize the camera is on them and then suddenly put on the fake act/forced smile.

Casey is no different from them in Kylie's mind. Just another vlog prop and useful discount.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
He's never heard of Relax?

1715700518745.png

---
Clueless. It all depends on when you go. Prices are not all the same.

1715700604428.png

Reactions: 4
Alexa struggling to climb out of the Barbie-Mobile.

View attachment 2935136
View attachment 2935137

Another Publix trip where the excited man-child can't contain himself. Shrieking, WOOOOOing and singing Taylor Swift in the parking lot.
View attachment 2935149

You know with that angle he was hoping for a show.

1715700800005.png

1715700829971.png
\\\
What 30 year old man calls a restaurant adorable?

View attachment 2935142
So he sits beside his sister and not his Girl Friend and doesn't even sit across from her? Wow!

1715700886764.png

#BigBucks

View attachment 2935162

Flexing Casey's 20% booze discount.

View attachment 2935163

Only one word:

Alcoholic!
---
First time he’s heard of both Celsius & Relax, it’s a banner day for oar guy. That’s a lot of new things, he probably needs a nap

And on an upcoming vlog, he will have been drinking them for years!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Do they not know to slide the passenger seat forward for easier access to the backseat of a 2-door? Sorry, I thought we were talking about people that had a clue.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do they not know to slide the passenger seat forward for easier access to the backseat of a 2-door? Sorry, I thought we were talking about people that had a clue.

Hush, they're experts! they know everything about nothing at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God in heaven. It appears at least 50% to 75% of his vids are watching him and whoever the hell he is with cram food into their faces while making idiotic and inane ear bleed comments about it.
It's just remarkable, stunning to me people are able to watch that, find enjoyment in it, and send monies to support it.

When Thoreau said, "Most men lead lives of quiet desperation." he perfectly described Pallo's fans and, but for the 'quiet' part, the disgusting Pallo family in total.

It would actually be more fun watching real pigs eat...well, it close to the same thing.
438078882_8309323125761197_4936249271215332729_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
As usual, his stans are all clueless. Most of them never heard of Celsius. Do they never leave their homes?
---
OMG he is so full of himself and yes, he doesn't even see that his own gf is annoyed with him. Guess in the next vlog with her we will have to hear her say how she is NEVER annoyed with him.

1715703228126.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
So basically he is saying when he is alone, he only gets 10% off alcohol but when he drags along Casey, he can get 20% off.

View attachment 2935209
Kind of to this point, I swear he was auditioning potential cast member girlfriends in quick succession at one point. Emily, Sam, then White Nails Casey. His channel was in need of cast member discounts for an infusion of life support to keep it going. Casey, unfortunately for her, has proven the most docile and mailable to his manipulations so she won the final 🌹🥴, if you will. As a prize, she gets to spend her time off from him, cultivating the LTK shop, with his thoughtful (calculated commercially available easily linked) special Christmas and birthday gifts personal to her for mass consumption, while he booze cruises. When the call ☎ is coming from inside the house, you get outta there.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.