Kyle Pallo #76 Built Like a Christmas Ham and Just As Salty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she really post a pic of a dirty pan?? Good lord these two “adults” are idiots. 🤦🏻‍♀️ first rule, always inspect your pics. Either your pan is dirty or it’s hard to clean and tit is stuck to the bottom of it, either way, not a good look for the brand. And this my friends is why she’s just an assistant and not the actual coordinator. 🤣
Kyle' art is low effort bottom barrel Disney content, Casey's is shilling stained cookware for pennies on the dollar. They've both definitely found their calling. Bless their hearts

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t know, I’ve suddenly realized my love of mid century furniture and vintage travel posters is passé. From here on out, I’m all about beige on beige and bare walls.
Thank god for Casey.
This month, LTK. Next month, the "Editor's Picks" page in Dwell Magazine. Trust

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Kyle' art is low effort bottom barrel Disney content, Casey's is shilling stained cookware for pennies on the dollar. They've both definitely found their calling. Bless their hearts
In the last Q&A video, Casey said that she thinks they have a lot of potential together if she quits her job 🤣
---
In other news, oar cruise expert is taking questions about Symphony of the Seas.

438173815_18430190884062842_276062237155627952_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I also had a good time watching the sheer joy that TDR Explorer had when he was #hosted for a preview of Fantasy Springs.

I wonder why oar boy turned down his invite to hang out with his elderly parents and cruise to the Bahamas with his sisterwife.

Reactions: 4
In the last Q&A video, Casey said that she thinks they have a lot of potential together if she quits her job 🤣
It's just more of that "I'm in a hole & can't stop digging" mindset. She comes home from work, sees Kyle sitting on the sofa playing Call of Duty & thinks "WTF, I'm working 40 hours a week & this fool's at home pulling it to Morgonn's IG page all day". It's no wonder she's salty. If she quits her job, it's definitely out of spite & nothing more. Casey has no real financial connection to Kyle, her name's not on the mortgage, & she's still a lowly underpaid assistant after a good number of years in the position. What the hell does she have to lose if they both crash & burn? C'mon Casey, let's get nuts!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't get the bigger pillows in front of the smaller as I do it the opposite way and it seems so does others.

View attachment 2932910

View attachment 2932912
HAHA you're right! that didnt even register to me! I have the same pillow set-up on our bed, and i also do biggest to smallest. So the 2 big square ones are in the back. Seems thats how it's SUPPOSED to be. But, hey, Casey's the big-shot home influencer now, maybe we're the wrong ones. :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
1. I don't know if I believe these 2 were going to do something on their own
2. Of COURSE he HAD to be included
3. I am getting tired of seeing that pocketbook. It is like she buys something and just uses it until it falls apart. Switch up girl and of COURSE it is BEIGE once again

1715608732378.png

---
"I don't drink much anymore"

1715610374746.png

---
Why is he obsessed with the "third wheeling" thing. You can't all just go out. It's not like you have any chemistry and you are goo goo all over each other and romantic?

1715610560906.png

---
BFF's over there. Alexa said no to holding hands with Casey. As much as he wants to push it, Alexa does NOT like Casey and never has.

1715610646342.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Yo, APD, you alright? Lots of cussing and you spammed your own comment section. Don't get me wrong, every little bit is hilarious AF, but if it gets anymore unhinged, Kyle's parents are going to have to do a wellness check.

It would be low key amazing if this was actually C aSey taking out her frustration with Kyle while he was gone cuddling cruising with Farlexa

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Today's video is yet another example of why his channel's hitting the skids. They stumble around aimlessly eating, & wonder boy Disney influencer KP doesn't realize that a jalapeno cheese pretzel that Alexa seems desperate to inhale is sold in numerous kiosks in the park. They do Mickey & Minnie, pig out on grilled cheese & tots, all the while promising viewers that they're going to Fantasmic, but last minute, they bail & just go home. This isn't a travel show anymore, it's the stumblebum show. "Follow me as I slink through life with no plan or priority, just an aging wannabe social media personality who's stayed at the party way too long." I mean, these three can't even do Disney a solid, do their "job" & just feature the 9pm Fantasmic show for shits & giggles? A gelato cart CM gave them (a Disney employee & her boyfriend) a free cone, so what gives? How about a little something, you know, for the effort? Oh, & some of you Disney CM types need to explain to me how Disney views that tit, because I don't see the benefit to Disney Corp of one CM "making magic"<derp> for another Disney CMs instead of an actual park guest. AFAIC, it totally misses the point of the practice

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
1. I don't know if I believe these 2 were going to do something on their own
2. Of COURSE he HAD to be included

3. I am getting tired of seeing that pocketbook. It is like she buys something and just uses it until it falls apart. Switch up girl and of COURSE it is BEIGE once again

View attachment 2932930
---
"I don't drink much anymore"

View attachment 2932972
---
Why is he obsessed with the "third wheeling" thing. You can't all just go out. It's not like you have any chemistry and you are goo goo all over each other and romantic?

View attachment 2932976
---
BFF's over there. Alexa said no to holding hands with Casey. As much as he wants to push it, Alexa does NOT like Casey and never has.

View attachment 2932979
Listen to the way he says it 🤣 "what about MEEEEE!?"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.