Kyle Pallo #76 Built Like a Christmas Ham and Just As Salty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s lots of complaints about LTK. But basically if you click her LtK link and buy something she gets a percentage of that and so does LTK. But that company has multiple complaints about them not paying out 🤣 basically any body with I think 4-5k followers can apply and they basically take anyone bc it’s money in their pocket. Well it’s probably double money since they don’t pay anyone out.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Casey:
The lovechild of Ozzy Osbourne and Dylan Mulvaney with the decorating skills of a color-blind millennial. Don’t quit your day job, sweetie.

IMG_6521.jpeg

IMG_6522.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
There’s lots of complaints about LTK. But basically if you click her LtK link and buy something she gets a percentage of that and so does LTK. But that company has multiple complaints about them not paying out 🤣 basically any body with I think 4-5k followers can apply and they basically take anyone bc it’s money in their pocket. Well it’s probably double money since they don’t pay anyone out.
The reviews are horrid and tons of people are calling it a scam and say they don't pay out. Also I think you're right about this being the "brand partnership" that Kyle was talking about.

008435.jpg

008436.jpg

008437.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
At 7:35 in todays video, Kyle shows once again what a selfish POS he is, as they “share” an impossible meat dish, & Kyle absolutely speed shovels the meal down his gullet as Alexa pauses to describe the food. Zero impulse control on this douche, it’s like watching a 4 year old child. There’s absolutely something wrong with him, it’s truly pathetic
The way that he just rapidly shovels food in his mouth is disgusting. He doesn't even finish chewing. I've seen toddlers who eat better.

• Heart
  • Angry
This is what Casey is spending her weekend away from the toddler doing? Trying to make money by siphoning off his followers? I'd say you go girl, but I wouldn't be surprised if he told her she needs to find ways to make more money, because she did admit they're sharing the expenses at the Pallonesian, and they're probably struggling to afford the $5,000 per month mortgage and other various bills 🤷‍♂️

The $10,000+ property tax bill is due soon.
That is it exactly. Remember Old Sour Susan told him he was going to "...have to step it up"/ "...bring in more moneyto cover expenses" / "...do better." And you can be sure he told her "Of course." ___ OF COURSE that was never going to happen. He's far too lazy and stupid to do much better than he is now. He's talentless, ignorant to a fault, unlettered and wholly uncreative and unintelligent.
SO... his idea of bringing in more was to tell Casey she needed to do more grifting online like he does.

To quote Tommy Flanagan:
yeah-thats-the-ticket.gif
___ because that greasy, sleazy little pinhead is incapable of doing better than whining, crying and making excuses so the parents will pick up the slack. It's who he is and what he's been trained to do. To him that's "his best life" ... make a mess for others to clean up while he's busy making another mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The reviews are horrid and tons of people are calling it a scam and say they don't pay out. Also I think you're right about this being the "brand partnership" that Kyle was talking about.

View attachment 2932028
View attachment 2932029
View attachment 2932038
But Kyle & his BrAnD only works with the most reputable companies! He turns down sponsorships left & right, he said so himself!! I have no doubt Sue & JerBear had a conversation with oar guy about taking more charge of the mortgage payments going forward. No way they’re splitting meals (on camera!) to make ends meet & Kyle doesn’t get an earful. Not only is Kyle now starting to sweat his new financial responsibilities, it’s rubbing off on him roommate as well. Desperation’s setting in

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
You too can have a dining room like "Our Place"

View attachment 2931948

Or Our Porch

View attachment 2931949
Casey's idea of "style" and "home design" is that of the typical American "Beigeorian." (Not to be confused with the Bajorans...who had, I'm sure, better taste.)
Casey's decor will always be a sad beige because she's a sad beige little lady whose idea of design and decor came from a Southern Living magazine. There's no color or creativity, only beige, beige items and beige paint to reflect beige lives. It's a "lifestyle" and design aesthetic from The Sad Beige Depression Collection.
441533087_8302026496490860_3310199109797494112_n.jpg
definitely-maybe-romance.gif

Reactions: 4
crazy difference between oar boy and this youtuber i found named Ryan Trahan he actually puts thought and effort into his content
I watched that one it was good but he didn’t stay at every hotel unlike this gal… Vegas not Disney…
So many it’s 2 videos

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I keep seeing this damn ad for these shoes on here. . LOWKEY? they're more Axe-clusive than a pair of OnClouds and suit a resident of Tidepool place perfectly.
Screenshot 2024-05-12 at 8.22.14 PM.png

• Haha
The thing is she has boring taste. There’s no personality. Their house literally looks like a staged house. It’s not personal at all. It’s just cold. Shes over there posting a lamp that she used as chandelier and her boring ass patio furniture that she most definitely overpaid for. It’s ridiculous. The key to making money off of your links so not only to have something that people might want but it needs to be something that people can afford too. The majority of their viewers I don’t think have a lot of money. Sure he has his sugar daddies for shower scenes but I don’t think the majority of his peeps have a lot of disposable income. I could be wrong but I just don’t see that. And when she doesn’t get paid the payout Kyle is expecting, he will most likely blame her for effing it up. I’m sure he’s expecting a big payday from her LTK tit 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
His reputation is trash. That’s probably why Casey’s Castle needs to push the BLAND 🤭 oops brand stuff. Should be interesting when she posts makeup. We’ve seen how her under eye concealer doesn’t work. #CaseysCastle

• Haha
I'll have to watch that. The "I ate/stayed at every ______" reminded me of these videos I watched recently which were pretty fun to watch 😆

I’ve seen these videos before! They were very entertaining and VERY ambitious. Kyle definitely has the time and the means to do something similar to this, but he’s so damn lazy and boring that he would never even think of doing something as creative and ambitious. Kyle thinks putting blood, sweat, and tears into his vlog means getting a nose bleed on the Alurrr, sweating in his polyester Disney pajama top jerseys, and crying in the woods about the crisis of the week.

• Heart
I am pleased to report that Atlantis Events finally opened booking for its big winter cruise for 2025, which, as predicted, is on Alerrr of the Seas, which will hopefully have been fumigated from any remaining Pallo stench.

I am less pleased to report that in the cruise's Facebook group, one of my future fellow passengers posted oar boy's videos from the Alerrr, giving people encouragement to watch.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.