Kyle Pallo #76 Built Like a Christmas Ham and Just As Salty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As for Kyle’s Dad 🤡 mentioning the baseball cap, I wonder if he was testing😳 to see if his self-centered son or #CaseysCastle would offer to buy it for him. Would have been a nice gesture since Dad 🤡 spends hours scrubbing [delete, delete, delete] Kyle’s YouTube comment section. You know, since they are often blowing through money on camera to get write offs.

Hey🤡Ger, Kyle’s still an ungrateful, selfish bastard. Quit deleting the negative YouTube comments. Come over to the dark side and spend some time with us on Tattle. We were once fans. We understand.

Any lurkers out there? Take a peek at the wiki. It’s linked at the top of each thread.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
His reputation is trash. That’s probably why Casey’s Castle needs to push the BLAND 🤭 oops brand stuff. Should be interesting when she posts makeup. We’ve seen how her under eye concealer doesn’t work. #CaseysCastle
What happened to the No Free Feet????

• Haha
Reactions: 7
referral - commission - branding type of a situation

View attachment 2931860
From the TOS

“Our Services create technological and commercial relationships between third-party retailers/brands, advertisers and other businesses (“Merchants”), individuals and entities with websites, blogs, social media presence, agents or agencies, digital publishers and other content platforms (“Creators”) and shoppers like you. Our Services create a free, fun and convenient shopping experience to you, while facilitating sales and marketing of Merchant products and services (collectively, “Products”) and the payment of commissions to Creators. During your use of the Services, you may encounter additional terms and conditions, for example to enable certain optional add-ons or offerings, which LTK will provide to you prior to your use of those features.”

Another nugget from the help section:

“As you use your account, we’ll see your LTK account balances, agency contact (if any), and payment and commission history. We will see your collaboration data, including Brand, fulfillment, and earnings information if you engage in sponsored collaborations. If you engage in marketing campaigns, we will see title, date, rate and clicks information. Our payment processors process payments on our behalf; we do not accept or process payment directly through our Services and we will not see or collect your credit card or banking information.”
Does she also provide a referral link to the HoJo for more money than booking directly?

Looks like Casey is trying to branch off into becoming her own "influencer" for fashion, home and bath products and make money through referral sales. She's taking photos around the 'more luxury' Pallonesian. LOL'ed hard at the dining table with no chairs.

View attachment 2931858
View attachment 2931859
Let's play: How many of these items will Kyle be returning Monday for a refund? Yes, OnCloud Customer Service Agent #148813, my shoes have a scratch on the bottom, I demand a full refund and a replacement pair, no, I can't return the originals to you, my back's broken for the next 3-6 hours and the girl that lives with me works all day Monday to Friday.

Sowing the seeds for the transition to influencer when she does quit her job.
Sowing the seeds for money to leave Kyle's stupid, abusing ass.

Why does LTK just scream a MLM?
1715567578870.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'll have to watch that. The "I ate/stayed at every ______" reminded me of these videos I watched recently which were pretty fun to watch 😆

I found his videos through the other guy he traveled with. Both were fantastic and enjoyable

Reactions: 4
I absolutely love that potato boy was hilariously wrong in his statement on the opening date of Tiana's. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 2932342

The smegma tea kettle would be a hard pass on name alone...
Did she really post a pic of a dirty pan?? Good lord these two “adults” are idiots. 🤦🏻‍♀️ first rule, always inspect your pics. Either your pan is dirty or it’s hard to clean and tit is stuck to the bottom of it, either way, not a good look for the brand. And this my friends is why she’s just an assistant and not the actual coordinator. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Seriously, that Kyle & Casey actually believe that she (they) has any experience in design/style/fashion that deserves to be paid for is laughable to most & insulting to those with a true gift for the vocation. All of her high waisted denim shorts, off white cookware & dried grass centerpieces are at least 3-4 years behind the trends at best & hopelessly bitten from better, more accomplished style influencers. It’s a slap in the face to people who actually do these things, & do them well, for a living. Just two clueless dopes, thinking they’ve got something to share worth a damn. 100% guarantee it’s more wheel spinning in hopes of holding off Kyle’s actual job search for another month or two. Massive embarrassing fail on both their parts, once again. They’re not making a penny off of this tit

Reactions: 13
OK- so let me get this straight. Now Casey not only has to work her full-time gig to provide oar guy with his Disney discounts, AND "star" in his videos when she gets home or on her days off.... but now hes also making her side-hustle her IG to try to get "lifestyle" sponsors?? What is Kyle doing to up his game and help out his failing channel??
"I'm SO lucky! He treats me like a PRINCESS!!" :sick: :rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
OK- so let me get this straight. Now Casey not only has to work her full-time gig to provide oar guy with his Disney discounts, AND "star" in his videos when she gets home or on her days off.... but now hes also making her side-hustle her IG to try to get "lifestyle" sponsors?? What is Kyle doing to up his game and help out his failing channel??
"I'm SO lucky! He treats me like a PRINCESS!!" :sick: :rolleyes:
I find it interesting how he made her setup and work on this side-hustle during the time he was gone, to ensure that she wouldn't go out and enjoy herself like last time. We know her going out and having fun with friends makes him seethe.

He's such a POS.
---
Casey has been posting away and linking all the products on this the whole time while Kyle has been off frolicking with Sister-Wife on a cruise.

008440.jpg
008439.jpg

---
008442.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I find it interesting how he made her setup and work on this side-hustle during the time he was gone, to ensure that she wouldn't go out and enjoy herself like last time. We know her going out and having fun with friends makes him seethe.

He's such a POS.
---
Casey has been posting away and linking all the products on this the whole time while Kyle has been off frolicking with Sister-Wife on a cruise.

View attachment 2932793View attachment 2932794
---
View attachment 2932811
It’s the wrinkled, sloppily tucked bed for me LOL is this a joke

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have a bit of experience in eCommerce and can tell you that this thing is going to be a major failure. She only garnered around 300 followers after both of them shilled the hell out of it on IG.

Let's just say that they have a 2% conversion rate (a very high estimate for what they're trying to sell and the target audience they're trying to sell to). That's ~6 sales and commission rates on LTK can range from 5% to 25% depending on the retailer. As someone here said, I don't believe his audience has a lot of disposable income, so they might earn $100-$200 over a few months on this, if nothing at all. Diehard Disney adults and mid-west grandmas are not going to be buying the bland beige home decor they're trying to peddle. I don't see how this is sustainable and they aren't going to reach anyone beyond his most diehard followers.

He would have been better off peddling PoD merch with his common phrases.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I don’t know, I’ve suddenly realized my love of mid century furniture and vintage travel posters is passé. From here on out, I’m all about beige on beige and bare walls.
Thank god for Casey.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My god in heaven. The old fool standing on tiptoes trying to reach that outlet while the Dumbass Dwarf squeals like pig grabbed by the balls.
This is tragicomedy, of a sort, on a Disney cartoon scale.
_______________________________________________________________________________Too bad it wasn't a fixture with a fan on it.______
View attachment 2923236View attachment 2923241
And why is he not wearing his clown nose for safety?

Reactions: 3
Out of curiosity, I clicked on all the items in their bedroom and they're all from Target 😂

008443.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.