Kyle Pallo #76 Built Like a Christmas Ham and Just As Salty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's a "Kyleism."

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Interesting that Kyle's sock puppets have been bragging about his sub count again being at 207k. If you look, he's gaining 1k new subs every 4-5 days and yet his views have been at or lower than usual to the point where he's copying JoJo and changing titles to "catch the algorithm". Please keep in mind that the views are not in real time.

View attachment 2933104
View attachment 2933105
It's painfully obvious that he and his family are buying bot subscribers from sites like FastPromo . The sudden jumps are a hard tell. (*That's also true with the sudden jumps in 'views' after a vid has languished for days and weeks in the 20Ks.) The stench of 'bought bots' and 'bought subs' is all over that. His channel has consistently gone down in the speed with which subscribers were added and it got worse when he started on this disastrous "lifestyle" venture. He was lucky to add 1K new subs in a month or more and he was too lazy to do shorts to up that total.
It's all a sham, like everything else about him. It's smoke & mirrors for his fraud and sham Daily :poop: Dumps to fool the dimwits staying and those newbies who might drop by.
It would be a blessing if YouTube took notice and removed that entire channel, and they've done it on numerous occasions to other fake as hell ventures. YouTube is constantly working to detect and remove fake accounts. So even if he does manage to get a few thousand fake subscribers, it's only a matter of time before they're removed. And once they're gone, your subscriber count will take a nosedive. Buying legitly' 😁 subscribers from services is more expensive but safer, and is still frowned on by YouTube.
So... more money they can't afford flushed down the Kyle Black Hole of YouTubbing'!😂

Reactions: 9
It's painfully obvious that he and his family are buying bot subscribers from sites like FastPromo . The sudden jumps are a hard tell. (*That's also true with the sudden jumps in 'views' after a vid has languished for days and weeks in the 20Ks.) The stench of 'bought bots' and 'bought subs' is all over that. His channel has consistently gone down in the speed with which subscribers were added and it got worse when he started on this disastrous "lifestyle" venture. He was lucky to add 1K new subs in a month or more and he was too lazy to do shorts to up that total.
It's all a sham, like everything else about him. It's smoke & mirrors for his fraud and sham Daily :poop: Dumps to fool the dimwits staying and those newbies who might drop by.
It would be a blessing if YouTube took notice and removed that entire channel, and they've done it on numerous occasions to other fake as hell ventures. YouTube is constantly working to detect and remove fake accounts. So even if he does manage to get a few thousand fake subscribers, it's only a matter of time before they're removed. And once they're gone, your subscriber count will take a nosedive. Buying legitly' 😁 subscribers from services is more expensive but safer, and is still frowned on by YouTube.
So... more money they can't afford flushed down the Kyle Black Hole of YouTubbing'!😂
Since Kyle is such an analytics guy, I’m curious about the return on the investment on buying subs and views. I’m going to guess that overall it’s a loss other than to flex on your hatters.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When I was a cast member doing that for another cast member would get not only the cast member making the magic terminated, but also the cast member receiving said magic moment.
Thank you! When they first mentioned the free cone, I immediately wondered what Casey was doing. Makes perfect sense that an employee, one who I assume would like a long successful career with Disney, would tell the CM offering the free gift, "Much appreciated, but I work here", & decline. What's probably lost on Casey is, I didn't even have to go through the whole Traditions program to figure that out all on my own. When Disney offers their employees a discount, I'm quite sure they don't mean the five-fingered variety

Reactions: 10
Since Kyle is such an analytics guy, I’m curious about the return on the investment on buying subs and views. I’m going to guess that overall it’s a loss other than to flex on your hatters.
Buying subs/views has zero return on investment. People/businesses only do it for the perception of popularity. In oar guy's case, it's so that he can flex on the hatters and tell himself how mad and jealous you all are.

There are more expensive services where you can buy "real" subscribers, but those typically involve platforms which pay people pennies to subscribe to a channel, and there's no genuine interest. I'd guess that Kyle is purchasing the cheaper variety (fake profiles/bots).

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It's also incredibly dishonest on its face. It's often tried by new vloggers desperate to get some notice for their channels. The fake bots will get you suspended and often banned and removed. There are other services which charge more for signed subs, but they cost more but are safer outlets for the vlogger. In Pallo's case it reeks of desperation to try and fool some wouldbe sponsor to fund him and/or trick some newbie passing by to subscribe to a channel that appears to be more successful than it is. Again, it's a scam at best and that's one appeal to shameless cons like Kyle and his family.

Reactions: 7
she used to have a pretty face but oar little squirt has really beaten her up just like he's done with that witch mom of his
This is her future if she doesn't get out.

clowns of saulk.jpg
439447216_8201412183218959_4898169301385759184_n.jpg
casey40 1.jpg
caseypeter.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Do you see Casey's shorts? 27 year old woman wearing something I would have put on my 5 year old daughter going to Disney. COME.ON. Stunted growth, so sad.
Daisy Dukes with some Mickey faces on them? That's fap heaven for oar boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does squirt let Casey park in the garage when he's gone or does she still need to find street parking?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.