Kyle Pallo #76 Built Like a Christmas Ham and Just As Salty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dude is acting like a manic toddler in the line for Mickey and Minnie's. Screaming, shouting, and he keeps shoving the camera as close as he can to Casey's face and laughing. He's insufferable the entire vlog. Something is seriously wrong with him.

008460.jpg

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Dude is acting like a manic toddler in the line for Mickey and Minnie's. Screaming, shouting, and he keeps shoving the camera as close as he can to Casey's face and laughing. He's insufferable the entire vlog. Something is seriously wrong with him.

View attachment 2933024
Tank-A-Lexa was partially correct with her off the cuff remark on the live.

"He's like a 7 year old most of the time all of the time!"

Reactions: 8
The beer cheese is the best cheese on Disney property.

008465.jpg

The grilled cheese is the best on Disney property.

008464.jpg

The tater tots are the best tots on Disney property.

008466.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
so the GIRLS got something to eat and immediately he fingers Casey's grilled cheese sandwich. Nasty. AFTER he does that she offers him hand sanitizer. I am shocked these 2 are not sick as much as they are since they probably have killed their immune system with using it constantly.

1715613351980.png

1715613392482.png

• Sick
  • Angry
I'm just on pins and needles for the excitement of this year's wrap up.
"Youz guyses. I can't believe I've accomplished so much."
THIS so far:
Patreon on life support / NO sponsors / sub total as stagnant as a Florida swamp in July / the most hated vlogger in YouTube history across the board. There is NO close second.
I'm in Celebration's smallest most poorly built house waiting for my parents to retire and move in. Until then they and my dowdy girl friend "Pancakes Patty" help pay most of the bills. I'm upping my game by getting my cook / cleaner / and house mate Casey to try and grift something online like I do and her full time job is getting in my way of success. :LOL:
I grifted a 3 day cruise to Nassa' with Casey and we ate
I grifted a 3 day cruise to Castaway Cay and got in the pool and we ate
I grifted another 3 day cruise to Nassa' and I ate
I went solo to Nassa' on a 3 day cruise and stayed in my interior cabin except to eat
I went on a 3 day cruise to Nassa' with my Sister and we slept together
WOOOOOOOO.... and now I'm waiting for another 3 day trip to Castaway Cay in Sept paid for by my parents who are going broke.
So back to the park and Slinky Dog Dash! And then I will film myself eating. And, if you're lucky, Casey will take me to Targets and I will put on my clown show in the background while she shows you cheap 'lifestyle' items to jumpstart her "style & lifestyle influencer" channel, because who wouldn't want to live like this?
I can't believe I've accomplished so much.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
I wish someone would tell Casey how STUPID and NAIVE it is too have her pocketbook on her back like that. I notice that a lot with her. So easy for someone to steal from her. Middel schooler with no street smarts.

1715613658413.png

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Casey darling, you could have created a 'magical' career at fairy tail weddings, yet your spiralling down with the dwarf and now trying to be a style influencer on a trash platform.

They be a con, but hey your dwarf enjoys luxury, my company won an award this week for luxury in the wedding industry in the service we supply.

Also was in the final a few years back for the National Wedding Awards, again within the service category my company operates in.

I'm seriously blown away how you could destroy an amazing career within an epic industry that allows you to change companies/venues if required, for freaking Kp.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
so the GIRLS got something to eat and immediately he fingers Casey's grilled cheese sandwich. Nasty. AFTER he does that she offers him hand sanitizer. I am shocked these 2 are not sick as much as they are since they probably have killed their immune system with using it constantly.

View attachment 2933044

View attachment 2933048
Look at the way that Casey signals for him to use his hand sanitizer after he fingers everyone's food with his dirty, greasy sausage fingers. It's literally like a mother and her infant. 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Look at the way that Casey signals for him to use his hand sanitizer after he fingers everyone's food with his dirty, greasy sausage fingers. It's literally like a mother and her infant. 🥴
And these two want to be "lifestyle influencers"? No one outside of some Alabammy trailer park
would look at them and say, "Boy o boy! I sure would like to be as refined as they are."

jj.jpg
441572310_8304765399550303_1125774194048429316_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
[
Today's video is yet another example of why his channel's hitting the skids. They stumble around aimlessly eating, & wonder boy Disney influencer KP doesn't realize that a jalapeno cheese pretzel that Alexa seems desperate to inhale is sold in numerous kiosks in the park. They do Mickey & Minnie, pig out on grilled cheese & tots, all the while promising viewers that they're going to Fantasmic, but last minute, they bail & just go home. This isn't a travel show anymore, it's the stumblebum show. "Follow me as I slink through life with no plan or priority, just an aging wannabe social media personality who's stayed at the party way too long." I mean, these three can't even do Disney a solid, do their "job" & just feature the 9pm Fantasmic show for shits & giggles? A gelato cart CM gave them (a Disney employee & her boyfriend) a free cone, so what gives? How about a little something, you know, for the effort? Oh, & some of you Disney CM types need to explain to me how Disney views that tit, because I don't see the benefit to Disney Corp of one CM "making magic"<derp> for another Disney CMs instead of an actual park guest. AFAIC, it totally misses the point of the practice
When I was a cast member doing that for another cast member would get not only the cast member making the magic terminated, but also the cast member receiving said magic moment.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Oar professional vlogger with his new $2,800 camera lens. He puts his blood, sweat, and tears into his art y'all. Trust.
(Nevermind the fact that he's too lazy to learn how to use his camera, but why wouldn't you edit this out? 🥴)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Interesting that Kyle's sock puppets have been bragging about his sub count again being at 207k. If you look, he's gaining 1k new subs every 4-5 days and yet his views have been at or lower than usual to the point where he's copying JoJo and changing titles to "catch the algorithm". Please keep in mind that the views are not in real time.

Screen Shot 2024-05-13 at 11.51.48 AM.png

Screen Shot 2024-05-13 at 11.52.08 AM.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.