Kyle Pallo #76 Built Like a Christmas Ham and Just As Salty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bravo to Casey for moving the piles of used Kleenex off the floor to get these photos.

I can't imagine the rabid Disney fans that watch the Kp Channel giving a remote sh*t about all this bland furniture and accessories. She ain't Martha f*cking Stewart. Maybe if she took pictures of a Jack Skellington Toaster, a Rapunzel coffee table, and a Cheshire Cat throw rug, their audience would care.
I foresee this being a big failure for the reasons you stated. Casey is probably one of the last people I'd want to follow for home decor and fashion advice.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This is what Casey is spending her weekend away from the toddler doing? Trying to make money by siphoning off his followers? I'd say you go girl, but I wouldn't be surprised if he told her she needs to find ways to make more money, because she did admit they're sharing the expenses at the Pallonesian, and they're probably struggling to afford the $5,000 per month mortgage and other various bills 🤷‍♂️

The $10,000+ property tax bill is due soon.
It’s probably what Kyle meant when he was talking about brand deals and how he was talking.. what he meant was is Casey is talking up partnerships 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
crazy difference between oar boy and this youtuber i found named Ryan Trahan he actually puts thought and effort into his content

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You too can have a dining room like "Our Place"

008429.jpg

Or Our Porch

008430.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
I foresee this being a big failure for the reasons you stated. Casey is probably one of the last people I'd want to follow for home decor and fashion advice.
Exactly. She has no color at all in her “decor”. Boring and blah

Reactions: 10
Looks like Casey is trying to branch off into becoming her own "influencer" for fashion, home and bath products and make money through referral sales. She's taking photos around the 'more luxury' Pallonesian. LOL'ed hard at the dining table with no chairs.

View attachment 2931858
View attachment 2931859
How the hell could she sell herself as a "style" influencer, a fashion influencer: "Be sure and cut one shoulder strap off all your tops." (~oh god, I almost did a spit take!) ? 🤔 You'd think that being a tasteful style & home influencer would require having some taste, some "style" and a home someone other than denizens of a trailer park would want to be 'influenced' to follow. In this case, she seems harmless enough, but who the duck would want to imitate THAT? Someone with COVID has better taste than she has. There's more Kristen Stewart, sullen and dull, about her than there is Martha Stewart.

Someone putting out a display at the local Dollar Store would do a better job than has been done on that cole, beige, nondescript crackerbox so far. DebySue from Iowa would probably give a negative review: "Needs a cat." :LOL:

And simply taking a look at the slimy, repulsive one-eyed creature she's chosen to be near and live with indicates and total lack of taste on every level. Hell, if she were going to be an "influencer" she should have started with him. Sadly, the "influencer" is Pallo. He's been able to turn his "princess" into a frog.
They could go in together and call the channel: "Welcome to Oar Reverse Midas Touch Desgn Channel: Whatever We Touch Turns to tit."

Reactions: 8
referral - commission - branding type of a situation

View attachment 2931860
From the TOS

“Our Services create technological and commercial relationships between third-party retailers/brands, advertisers and other businesses (“Merchants”), individuals and entities with websites, blogs, social media presence, agents or agencies, digital publishers and other content platforms (“Creators”) and shoppers like you. Our Services create a free, fun and convenient shopping experience to you, while facilitating sales and marketing of Merchant products and services (collectively, “Products”) and the payment of commissions to Creators. During your use of the Services, you may encounter additional terms and conditions, for example to enable certain optional add-ons or offerings, which LTK will provide to you prior to your use of those features.”

Another nugget from the help section:

“As you use your account, we’ll see your LTK account balances, agency contact (if any), and payment and commission history. We will see your collaboration data, including Brand, fulfillment, and earnings information if you engage in sponsored collaborations. If you engage in marketing campaigns, we will see title, date, rate and clicks information. Our payment processors process payments on our behalf; we do not accept or process payment directly through our Services and we will not see or collect your credit card or banking information.”
How the hell do you actually make money?

Reactions: 2
Here's a great way for Casey to begin her style and design influencer career: "Nobody here knows a damn thing about what he's doing. That also includes ME. HELP! Help us somebody who works for free."

These two are playing house and probably are imitating that Texas couple Chip and Joanna Gains (forget their show and channel.... "Magnolia" ? I think.) but Kyle and Casey are more Chip & Dale than Chip & Joanna.

Sadly, it's this kind of tit that has her stuck like CrazyGlue to this crackerbox and to the Pallos. She's "playing" house and she's all in on her 'dream.' She envisions a fairytale life in her fairytale home. The fly in the ointment is that she hooked up with the troll instead of the prince.
Aristotle said nothing was sadder "... than the death of a dream " and nothing harder to give up. Sadly for Casey, she's going to hold on through the slights, the insults and the escalating sadness and danger as the pathetic drunk's online tit show is uncovered and the public turns away.

oar.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Kyle trying to double down on the grifting

View attachment 2931997
I wonder if he's taking a cut? 🤔
---
Looks like the free pool not the new adult section since Zach was not there to pay.
Can confirm that's the free pool. Also they're at the free beach and not the paid adults only beach.
Seems like Zach quickly learned his lesson after he splurged for that birthday cruise for oar boy. I'm sure he was expecting a promo and shoutout for his travel agency, but got nothing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.