Kyle Pallo #76 Built Like a Christmas Ham and Just As Salty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched the dump. The stupidity was OFF THE CHARTS today. It was actually hard to pick the best of the worst, but here we go-

Here we have Kyle make a joke that makes NO SENSE. Even Alexa was like WTF.

Then we have Kyle saying he didn’t know what Impossible meat is and this is what he thought it meant. The fact that he graduated college seems impossible to me.

Then as Adams & Brush pointed out, we have Kyle stuffing the Impossible Meatball that he and Alexa were supposedly sharing into his mouth. Just because the booth is called TROWEL and Trellis doesn’t mean you have to SHOVEL the food into your face Kyle.

Next we have Kyle saying that kids smell like feet. It’s like the pot calling the kettle black. This dude shouldn’t reproduce.

Draaaygon… although now apparently he rolls the r?

Well, Kyle loves anything for free so I wouldn’t be surprised if he actually did want to eat it.

I’m sure this Italian guy loved hearing Kyle butcher his language. If he only knew that Kyle butchers English too.

Now its time for some Strawberry Ba-sill Shore-bay

This next clip is one for the history books for peak Kyle Stupidity. Hand washing flowers??? I know Disney Detonation is going to love this one LOL!

Then finally, we have this nonsensical gibberish.

I could have also posted Kyle randomly WOOOOO-ing upon entering GOTG, or talking loudly during a ride delay, but I think this is enough.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Killing a few minutes waiting for Mrs Chet and I saw this spot on post and response. Very interesting, huh?

If The Doormat has one functioning brain cell left firing, she'd take this opportunity to flee from that Gang of Creepy Clowns and get the hell out of that crackerbox and to some safe space, perhaps with her father in NC for a while. Like most domestic abusers, the one-eyed freak seems to monitor her every move (Wonder if he tracks her like Lora allows him to track her? That's creepy as hell.) and will try all he can to make sure she's isolated from her friends and family as much as he can as this continues.

She SHOULD take a leave from her job and save herself from perhaps years of disappointment, unhappiness and misery __ terrible times interspersed with "I' will only drink only cruises." "We'll make some many wonderful memories" blah, blah. It will be the usual merrygoround of abuse and broken promises that are hallmarks of this sort of relationship.
Sadly, she seems so timid and all in. Her exit is I fear no time soon as the Pallo Freakshow drunkenly stumbles on with her caught in that cesspool.

"Casey's not going on our family cruise you guyses because she's not family." 😬
This all couldn't be clearer. She will never be anything more in that gruesome family other than some income coming in to help Grifty
and he will always see her as a conveience and a useful fool. As dowdy and plain as she is, she is still 1000X too good for that bum.
441691903_8301161666577343_7495206181213655876_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Killing a few minutes waiting for Mrs Chet and I saw this spot on post and response. Very interesting, huh?

If The Doormat has one functioning brain cell left firing, she'd take this opportunity to flee from that Gang of Creepy Clowns and get the hell out of that crackerbox and to some safe space, perhaps with her father in NC for a while. Like most domestic abusers, the one-eyed freak seems to monitor her every move (Wonder if he tracks her like Lora allows him to track her? That's creepy as hell.) and will try all he can to make sure she's isolated from her friends and family as much as he can as this continues.

She SHOULD take a leave from her job and save herself from perhaps years of disappointment, unhappiness and misery __ terrible times interspersed with "I' will only drink only cruises." "We'll make some many wonderful memories" blah, blah. It will be the usual merrygoround of abuse and broken promises that are hallmarks of this sort of relationship.
Sadly, she seems so timid and all in. Her exit is I fear no time soon as the Pallo Freakshow drunkenly stumbles on with her caught in that cesspool.

"Casey's not going on our family cruise you guyses because she's not family." 😬
This all couldn't be clearer. She will never be anything more in that gruesome family other than some income coming in to help Grifty
and he will always see her as a conveience and a useful fool. As dowdy and plain as she is, she is still 1000X too good for that bum.
View attachment 2931551
He’s a dick. Someone posted here a clip of him mocking the way Casey dances from his livestream, and the passive aggressive “it’s a family cruise”. Whatever his issue is with her at the moment it’s clear there’s definitely an issue. Kyle just can’t be a man and have some balls to address it with her. Instead he makes passive aggressive comments to all of YT. Casey, my advice is to run. It ain’t gonna get any better darling.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Uh oh! This little clip was eerily reminiscent of two skanks, drunk out of their minds, at some Dew Drop Inn in rural Mississippi heading back to the trailer park to throw up and, if they have enough energy left, to slobber all over each other.
Just two "Disney kids" huh? Just disgusting.
oh-my-shocked.gif
442497345_8301244316569078_8744273034063722106_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just watched the dump. The stupidity was OFF THE CHARTS today. It was actually hard to pick the best of the worst, but here we go-

Here we have Kyle make a joke that makes NO SENSE. Even Alexa was like WTF.

View attachment 2931505

Then we have Kyle saying he didn’t know what Impossible meat is and this is what he thought it meant. The fact that he graduated college seems impossible to me.

View attachment 2931473

Then as Adams & Brush pointed out, we have Kyle stuffing the Impossible Meatball that he and Alexa were supposedly sharing into his mouth. Just because the booth is called TROWEL and Trellis doesn’t mean you have to SHOVEL the food into your face Kyle.

View attachment 2931474

Next we have Kyle saying that kids smell like feet. It’s like the pot calling the kettle black. This dude shouldn’t reproduce.

View attachment 2931482

Draaaygon… although now apparently he rolls the r?

View attachment 2931484

Well, Kyle loves anything for free so I wouldn’t be surprised if he actually did want to eat it.

View attachment 2931490

I’m sure this Italian guy loved hearing Kyle butcher his language. If he only knew that Kyle butchers English too.

View attachment 2931491

Now its time for some Strawberry Ba-sill Shore-bay

View attachment 2931496

This next clip is one for the history books for peak Kyle Stupidity. Hand washing flowers??? I know Disney Detonation is going to love this one LOL!

View attachment 2931514

Then finally, we have this nonsensical gibberish.

View attachment 2931520

I could have also posted Kyle randomly WOOOOO-ing upon entering GOTG, or talking loudly during a ride delay, but I think this is enough.
This is so much better than slogging through his vlog.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think it was his way of hinting he ain’t got the money. When most people say, I’ll have to wait for Friday it’s bc they get paid on Friday. Had Kyle been a good son, he would have just said oh I got it for you and bought it for him.
Kylie makes $350 - $400k/year. He's shopping with his 74 year old Dad. His Dad likes a hat but says he'll "Buy it Friday", and Kylie doesn't buy it for him on the spot.

What all kinds of unholy hell are we being fed here?

I remember years ago I was in a store with my Dad, he looked at a big screen TV for 45 seconds but thought the price was ridiculous, I was setting it up in his house an hour later.

The bullshit going on with this Dwarf just doesn't add up.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think I am going to do a trip to western Europe next year and stop by DL Paris. Squirt will never be able to do that and then he'll just complain about the smoking.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kylie makes $350 - $400k/year. He's shopping with his 74 year old Dad. His Dad likes a hat but says he'll "Buy it Friday", and Kylie doesn't buy it for him on the spot.

I remember years ago I was in a store with my Dad, he looked at a big screen TV for 45 seconds but thought the price was ridiculous, I was setting it up in his house an hour later.

A bleeping hat SMH... Meanwhile, Kyle holds off on doing anything around the house & saves it all for ol' JerBear to come down, drag out the ladder & tools, & take care of it gratis. Generosity for me, but not for thee

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I know the vid posted wasn't filmed today, but you'd think (or not considering the Greedy Ghoul Pallo is) he would have gone out of his way (insert laughter) to give a big "Happy Mothers' Day" to old Sour Susan. After all, she's stretched the family to the breaking point to pull his fat ungrateful ass out of the ditch time and time and time again.
I imagine all you'd get is, "What has she done for me lately?" from that disgusting elf. Too bad she isn't there or he could have filmed her buying him dinner for Mother's Day.

It would astound me if he brings in $150K a year tops and nets even half or three quarters of that. The rest is made up by the family, the Handmaiden and what he can grift from old queens and cougars online and that's fading as fast as his looks. He has no sponsors and his online accounts continue to languish because of his lazy ass and no efforts. Susan got hollow promises from him to "...do better and work harder." (insert hysterical laughter).
This is exactly why the panic has begun to set in with the family. They see their sizeable investment in their retirement property in that Orlando crackerbox in very predictable jeopardy.
Pallo, as he has all his miserable life, expects they will continue to impoverish themselves to keep him going and all he has to do is whine, have fits and pout and it's a good bet as long as they are able to keep him afloat. Old Susan has shown she thinks Alexa can care for herself and she doesn't really give a tit about the old clown's kids from his first marriage. It's all about keeping the emotionally and mentally defective burden that Kyle is from collapsing completely. He counts on that.
$350K a year would put him in the top 5% earners in this country. He's nowhere near that. Those in that bracket don't drive 15 year old cars, haunt a theme park with a camera daily, grift for little 3 day cruises, leech off their family for food and trinkets, carry $500 DEBIT cards controlled by their mothers.....and on and on and on. He's a sterling example of a loser who advances only because of his family and they are being drained like victims of a soul sucking vampire, a social leech and a bum who happens to be their youngest child.

Last edited:
At 7:35 in todays video, Kyle shows once again what a selfish POS he is, as they “share” an impossible meat dish, & Kyle absolutely speed shovels the meal down his gullet as Alexa pauses to describe the food. Zero impulse control on this douche, it’s like watching a 4 year old child. There’s absolutely something wrong with him, it’s truly pathetic
Just like when he ate all of the chicken skin off of the rotisserie chicken during one of those “cooking” videos (yuck). And then continued to eat it despite Casey’s disappointment.

I know toddlers who have better impulse control than he does.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
A bleeping hat SMH... Meanwhile, Kyle holds off on doing anything around the house & saves it all for ol' JerBear to come down, drag out the ladder & tools, & take care of it gratis. Generosity for me, but not for thee
EXACTLY… for all the work that his father has done for him… the least he can do is buy him a hat. Taking his parents out to an expensive steakhouse that his dad didn’t even fully enjoy and complaining about how expensive everything is every two minutes during the dinner is hardly a reward or gesture to show gratitude. I’m sure the only reason he even took them out to dinner was so that he could film it. His parents couldn’t even try to enjoy a nice dinner without that dick shaped camera shoved in their faces like it’s gonna skull duck them.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Any word out of Kp being wrong with his opening week prediction for Tiana's?
I'm guessing he isn't being #hosted by Disney for the Grand Opening.

I really didn't think any vloggers would be #hosted for Fantasy Springs at Tokyo Disney Resort, but it turns out, some were. Disney Food Blog was #hosted.

I'm really curious about why Tokyo Disney Resort would #host American vloggers. I'm really curious about who is #hosting, because Disney doesn't even own that resort. I can't imagine stateside Disney paying to draw Americans away to a better Disney product.

I guess maybe Kp's invitation went straight to his Junk Mail?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He’s a dick. Someone posted here a clip of him mocking the way Casey dances from his livestream, and the passive aggressive “it’s a family cruise”. Whatever his issue is with her at the moment it’s clear there’s definitely an issue. Kyle just can’t be a man and have some balls to address it with her. Instead he makes passive aggressive comments to all of YT. Casey, my advice is to run. It ain’t gonna get any better darling.
Oh, Kermie
440984084_1643358862735578_7662778806208623563_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not sure what this actually is
Looks like Casey is trying to branch off into becoming her own "influencer" for fashion, home and bath products and make money through referral sales. She's taking photos around the 'more luxury' Pallonesian. LOL'ed hard at the dining table with no chairs.

008423.jpg

008422.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Not sure what this actually is
referral - commission - branding type of a situation

1715549046284.png

From the TOS

“Our Services create technological and commercial relationships between third-party retailers/brands, advertisers and other businesses (“Merchants”), individuals and entities with websites, blogs, social media presence, agents or agencies, digital publishers and other content platforms (“Creators”) and shoppers like you. Our Services create a free, fun and convenient shopping experience to you, while facilitating sales and marketing of Merchant products and services (collectively, “Products”) and the payment of commissions to Creators. During your use of the Services, you may encounter additional terms and conditions, for example to enable certain optional add-ons or offerings, which LTK will provide to you prior to your use of those features.”

Another nugget from the help section:

“As you use your account, we’ll see your LTK account balances, agency contact (if any), and payment and commission history. We will see your collaboration data, including Brand, fulfillment, and earnings information if you engage in sponsored collaborations. If you engage in marketing campaigns, we will see title, date, rate and clicks information. Our payment processors process payments on our behalf; we do not accept or process payment directly through our Services and we will not see or collect your credit card or banking information.”

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
This is what Casey is spending her weekend away from the toddler doing? Trying to make money by siphoning off his followers? I'd say you go girl, but I wouldn't be surprised if he told her she needs to find ways to make more money, because she did admit they're sharing the expenses at the Pallonesian, and they're probably struggling to afford the $5,000 per month mortgage and other various bills 🤷‍♂️

The $10,000+ property tax bill is due soon.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Looks like Casey is trying to branch off into becoming her own "influencer" for fashion, home and bath products and make money through referral sales. She's taking photos around the 'more luxury' Pallonesian. LOL'ed hard at the dining table with no chairs.

View attachment 2931858
View attachment 2931859
Bravo to Casey for moving the piles of used Kleenex off the floor to get these photos.

I can't imagine the rabid Disney fans that watch the Kp Channel giving a remote sh*t about all this bland furniture and accessories. She ain't Martha f*cking Stewart. Maybe if she took pictures of a Jack Skellington Toaster, a Rapunzel coffee table, and a Cheshire Cat throw rug, their audience would care.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.