Kyle Pallo #76 Built Like a Christmas Ham and Just As Salty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone mentioned above that "...some people take the Disney thing too far." and all I can add is __
hdifu6X.gif
😂

Kyle already lives in fantasy land. Like most neurotics, he's built castles in the air, and like a psychotic, he moved in. Making "Disney" your life is so self defeating. Don't get me wrong, we've enjoyed the parks for many years and always go a few times a year, but the world is a much bigger place and there's too little time to see even a part of it. We've been very lucky, well with luck and planning and good health, to have the time and resources do that and continue it. Trying to insulated yourself like Pallo in some little Disney bubble, complemented with little cruises and closely chaperoned trips to nowhere really, all aided by your family and some strangers online, at 30 years of age, is just sad, pathetic really. He's had opportunities and has blown them to stay cocooned in that fantasy Disney bubble where he's convinced himself he's safe. He's fooling himself greatly if he thinks that.
He's simply accepted what he sees as "safe" his road to travel. It's isn't safe; it depends on his family in VERY large part to keep it going. He's just accepted being a dependent of caretakers as a way of life. He isn't living a Disney dream. It's a precarious and stagnant existence punctuated by endless trips to a theme park, little nothing cruises, and drunken binges trying futilly to "own the hatters" online. He isn't exceptional. Like many, the real adventures of life are all passing him by as he ages very quickly. "It's a small world." ___ Well, not really if you want to experience it. Pallo and his family are just small people who've accepted a small world as a substitute for really living.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Someone mentioned above that "...some people take the Disney thing too far." and all I can add is __
View attachment 2931147 😂

Kyle already lives in fantasy land. Like most neurotics, he's built castles in the air, and like a psychotic, he moved in. Making "Disney" your life is so self defeating. Don't get me wrong, we've enjoyed the parks for many years and always go a few times a year, but the world is a much bigger place and there's too little time to see even a part of it. We've been very lucky, well with luck and planning and good health, to have the time and resources do that and continue it. Trying to insulated yourself like Pallo in some little Disney bubble, complemented with little cruises and closely chaperoned trips to nowhere really, all aided by your family at 30 years of age is just sad, pathetic really. He's had opportunities and has blown them to stay cocooned in that fantasy Disney bubble where he's convinced himself he's safe. He's fooling himself greatly if he thinks that.
He's simply accepted what he sees as "safe" his road to travel. It's isn't safe; it depends on his family in VERY large part to keep it going. He's just accepted being a dependent of caretakers as a way of life. He isn't living a Disney dream. It's a precarious and stagnant existence punctuated by endless trips to a theme park, little nothing cruises, and drunken binges trying futilly to "own the hatters" online. He isn't exceptional. Like many, the real adventures of life are all passing him by as he ages very quickly.
I was in the parks for 3 days for the first time in 6 years and that was enough for me. I could never imagine going every single day. Of course, in Kyle's untraveled brain, he thinks living inside the Disney bubble is a huge flex and everyone is jealous of him. Also did a 5 day Caribbean cruise and I'm good for the next 3-5 years.

I personally prefer out-of-the-way places instead of overpriced, crowded & touristy destinations... taking a road trip through the mountains, hiking & skiing, seeing different cities, overseas travel, and have been fortunate enough to see a lot of countries that many people don't often travel to. The fact that he calls himself a "world traveler" is an insult to pretty much everyone. You're completely right that his life is akin to a dependent, who repeats the same day surrounded by caretakers & enablers, desperately trying to "prove" to the hatters that he's a big shot and everyone should be mad and jealous of him.

He had the opportunity to do an Alaskan cruise, travel to Europe, go to Australia and see Taylor... but that's too uncomfortable and scary for oar boy. It's 1-hour visits to the parks and endless 3-day Bahamas cruises and the Disney Wish from here on out until his channel fades away.

I'd say that maybe one day he will look back, when he's much older, and realize how sad and closed-in his life has become but I think he's so developmentally stunted that he may never realize it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
He says he doesn't like lavender and then starts apologizing to Taylor Swift.

Yet on the live the other day, he acted like he didn't know 13 was her favorite number (while looking like a deer in the headlights) 🤣

His wonky eye started twitching like crazy and he quickly changed the subject. Hi Lshadows13 👋
"Uhhh.... 13. Yeah, Taylor likes...uhh." :ROFLMAO:
Casey, run girl. He will always be seeing someone on theside.

438109521_8271461002880743_8686579780320332616_n.jpg
giphy (1).gif
fbffa1467169e4b4dac31902928f4b52.gif

Wow. All that greasy, sugary, salty park food, washed down with unending chuggers well into the early morning hours while seething 😂 with poutrage owning your critics is working well for you Grifty. Keep doing that.
__________________2022 _______________________________________2024______________
440058895_8300677639959079_2681905870631953653_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I was in the parks for 3 days for the first time in 6 years and that was enough for me. I could never imagine going every single day. Of course, in Kyle's untraveled brain, he thinks living inside the Disney bubble is a huge flex and everyone is jealous of him. Also did a 5 day Caribbean cruise and I'm good for the next 3-5 years.

I personally prefer out-of-the-way places instead of overpriced, crowded & touristy destinations... taking a road trip through the mountains, hiking & skiing, seeing different cities, overseas travel, and have been fortunate enough to see a lot of countries that many people don't often travel to. The fact that he calls himself a "world traveler" is an insult to pretty much everyone. You're completely right that his life is akin to a dependent, who repeats the same day surrounded by caretakers & enablers, desperately trying to "prove" to the hatters that he's a big shot and everyone should be mad and jealous of him.

He had the opportunity to do an Alaskan cruise, travel to Europe, go to Australia and see Taylor... but that's too uncomfortable and scary for oar boy. It's 1-hour visits to the parks and endless 3-day Bahamas cruises and the Disney Wish from here on out until his channel fades away.

I'd say that maybe one day he will look back, when he's much older, and realize how sad and closed-in his life has become but I think he's so developmentally stunted that he may never realize it.
This exactly! Honestly, if I were him I’d be traveling. He has no kids, no pets, and realistically no job while receiving an income. I’d be traveling around the world or even just around the country. Go to different theme parks, if theme parks are your thing. It’s mind boggling really. Going to the parks every day takes away the magic. We go to Disney at least once a year. For us, it’s magical. We get to go be a kid again, not worry about the real world for that week or two that we are there. But that’s only one of our vacations. I can’t imagine being there every damn day. Orlando has a crap load of touristy things to do, even if he didn’t want to travel out of Orlando, there’s tons of other things to show besides Disneyworld. I just can’t imagine letting my life fly by and doing nothing but Disney Disney Disney. There’s a whole world out there, ffs. And going on the same damn cruise destinations ain’t any better. Like can he not pick other destinations? I also don’t understand the obsession with The Wish. It’s the same shows and food. He’s done it how many times?

• Heart
This exactly! Honestly, if I were him I’d be traveling. He has no kids, no pets, and realistically no job while receiving an income. I’d be traveling around the world or even just around the country. Go to different theme parks, if theme parks are your thing. It’s mind boggling really. Going to the parks every day takes away the magic. We go to Disney at least once a year. For us, it’s magical. We get to go be a kid again, not worry about the real world for that week or two that we are there. But that’s only one of our vacations. I can’t imagine being there every damn day. Orlando has a crap load of touristy things to do, even if he didn’t want to travel out of Orlando, there’s tons of other things to show besides Disneyworld. I just can’t imagine letting my life fly by and doing nothing but Disney Disney Disney. There’s a whole world out there, ffs. And going on the same damn cruise destinations ain’t any better. Like can he not pick other destinations? I also don’t understand the obsession with The Wish. It’s the same shows and food. He’s done it how many times?
Contrary to what oar guy says on his channel, I think it’s become painfully obvious that he simply can’t afford the kind of travel you’re suggesting. He hanging on to the cheapest, easiest travel itineraries, Disney World (a 15-20 min drive from home) & $500 last minute cruises, & is going to run those things into the ground, come hell or high water. I don’t believe he thinks he can actually succeed at what he’s currently doing anymore, so he’ll just keep tap dancing & giving his audience more of the same lowest common denominator content until he has to pack it in & get an actual job. The way I see it, he’ll happily tread water, make just enough to get by with Mom, Dad & Casey’s financial support & put off real life until he can’t anymore

Reactions: 14
There's overwhelming evidence, and it's more apparent all the time that he is an alcoholic. He simply cannot put it aside and by now his little malformed brain has adapted to the repeated use of alcohol. The receptors in the brain with which the alcohol interacts have certainly decreased and as his appetite for booze increases his need for it as well. That powerful need for the alcohol, especially if there's a family history, grows quickly as any safeguards in the brain are overwhelmed and destroyed.
The family has seen this and they have done little to intervene, a futile effort now at best. He can't keep promises to temper his use and episodes like this with his booze hound sister just highlight the horrific family dysfunction.
Well, they helped create and enable the growing dependent sot and boozehound he clearly is at this point. They have to live with it.
What may seem like his usual screeching man-baby act will fast become a fast aging screaming alcoholic wholly out of control dwarf. Well, it's all on them. ___ OH, and cue the "health crisis" when he's back at the crackerbox with The Doormat. The bills are still piling up and it's only going to get worse from here and he'll want, need, more $$$$$ from family and sugardaddies and fools online and he's far too lazy to work harder and too stupid to put out more entertaining and informative vids.
dd1.jpg
dd.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Kyle seems desperate to get Alexa drunk. He gets so excited and happy every time she orders another drink. He encourages her to chug each one and drink it all quickly. Very creepy and strange.
20240512_125426.jpg
20240512_125513.jpg
20240512_125229.jpg

• Sad
  • Sick
Decided to watch a dump for the first time in a month and quickly regretted it.

Within the first 10 minutes Kylie suggests they end the Flower & Garden content and go straight to Beer Garden to get drunk.

View attachment 2931057

Alexa tells him no and the toddler starts pouting and gets snippy with her. Alexa tells him maybe later as a way to calm him down.
The rest is him following Alexa around while he acts like a manic toddler.

They buy a "flower" for the Pallonesian. Kylie almost forgets to announce the $58 price with their 10% discount for the tax write off.

View attachment 2931067
View attachment 2931066

Casey walks in the front door after getting back from work and finding street parking, and they give her the task of watering it everyday while they're gone.

View attachment 2931071
View attachment 2931090
View attachment 2931072
proof that casey can dress nice she just chooses to look like a bum when they go anywhere formal (club 33, restaurant's etc)

Reactions: 8
After having three drinks she does shake her ass for him so I guess he got what he wanted.
20240512_125813.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Kyle seems desperate to get Alexa drunk. He gets so excited and happy every time she orders another drink. He encourages her to chug each one and drink it all quickly. Very creepy and strange.View attachment 2931287View attachment 2931286View attachment 2931285
He was trying to re-create the recent family Disneyland trip when they both got wasted at Trader Sam's and snuck back into the room at the Howard Johnson to snuggle in their double-sized bed, next to mom & dad.

"You're going to wake mom and dad"

008416.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
After having three drinks she does shake her ass for him so I guess he got what he wanted.View attachment 2931290
Yup! Looks like everything is going as predicted. Just a wonderful family values cruise that's perfect for the "Disney" crowd as they watch a 30+ year old brother and sister binge drink, cavort in little drunken episodes, and shack up in the same cabin on one more god awful little cruise to nowhere. :LOL:
That's entertainment, huh? You really think THIS is good for your image Disney? You want THIS to be associated with you and your target audience?
Really? This is just weird as duck in general and wholly disgusting specific to these two. Good luck with that and your 'brand' Disney.
With that, I'm out. :ROFLMAO:

mate.jpg
tumblr_lu0fw9uGa01r3ovdbo1_500.gif

• Haha
At 7:35 in todays video, Kyle shows once again what a selfish POS he is, as they “share” an impossible meat dish, & Kyle absolutely speed shovels the meal down his gullet as Alexa pauses to describe the food. Zero impulse control on this douche, it’s like watching a 4 year old child. There’s absolutely something wrong with him, it’s truly pathetic

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
There is something just "ick" about these.
Whole family is just gross :sick:

I have no doubt that him and his sister regularly mess around together. Remember how upset Alexa was when she first met Casey? That was some seething jealousy right there.

008420.jpg

Last edited:
There’s something so off putting about watching the Pallo kids walking around slamming food & drink all day. I counted at a minimum 7,000 calories worth of food, desserts & sugary cocktails in total. It’s especially sad seeing Alexa continually pulling at the front of her dress, clearly self conscious of how it fits on her body, as she eats her way around Epcot. Not sure what Disney gets out of a production like today’s vlog. Makes me want to hit the gym, not the parks

Last edited:
It looks like Alexa is helping him out on his sock puppet over on X while they're on the cruise together. It's been very inactive ever since the parents came down, but there's the odd post here and there the last few days where you can tell that Alexa is obviously writing for him. To be so invested in protecting your 30 year old brother from criticism online. It's just so weird and sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.