Kyle Pallo #76 Built Like a Christmas Ham and Just As Salty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pallos got in super late Thursday night, basically when they got there it was Friday. Friday was Animal Kingdom and Shulas. Saturday was May the 4th at Hollywood Studios and Sunday was Epcot with dinner at home. They went to Raglan on Monday, the band matches the schedule on May 6 and they instagram storied it. Ger definitely said “I’m going to wait until Friday to get it.” Sounds to me like their trip was longer than we were led to believe. Wonder If they are staying extra nights at the Pallonesian or a hotel?
Well Alexa came on Tuesday and they were supposedly leaving on Wednesday morning. They settled in their hotel room on Tuesday afternoon so odd that they would stay there one night and then leave the next morning IMO. The way they said goodbye to go to Disney springs was odd too.
---
What day did Alexa arrive? Because I thought that this was filmed before she arrived from what they were saying but maybe they were referring to her not going on the cruise as opposed to not going to Disney Springs that evening. But I thought I heard Kyle say Alexa couldn't make it this trip or something to that effect like he was still keeping up the surprise. If she already landed in Orlando where was she?
She came in on Tuesday. They were supposed to go home Wednesday morning. Someone said this was Monday.

Reactions: 8
Pallos got in super late Thursday night, basically when they got there it was Friday. Friday was Animal Kingdom and Shulas. Saturday was May the 4th at Hollywood Studios and Sunday was Epcot with dinner at home. They went to Raglan on Monday, the band matches the schedule on May 6 and they instagram storied it. Ger definitely said “I’m going to wait until Friday to get it.” Sounds to me like their trip was longer than we were led to believe. Wonder If they are staying extra nights at the Pallonesian or a hotel?
Maybe he's waiting for Casey to buy it with her discount on Friday?

now this is how you build a quality home. Golden oak is amazing
No way in hell he ever ends up here. For starters, there are no more original lots for sale so everything on the resale market will have a huge markup. Not to mention he couldn't swing all the fees and HOA. Everyone pays a yearly $6,600 homeowners assessment. Home owners are also required to join the Golden Oak Private Club at roughly $19,000 per year. Depending on the neighborhood, there is an extra $4200 yearly maintenance fee. All in with the basic HOA, the Golden Oak Private Club fee, the Golf cart fee, and the Four Seasons Basic Service Fee, you’re looking at just over $40k/year. And the best part for Kyle? Although most people living in Golden Oak are Club 33 members, you don’t automatically get a membership.

Reactions: 9
Maybe he's waiting for Casey to buy it with her discount on Friday?

No way in hell he ever ends up here. For starters, there are no more original lots for sale so everything on the resale market will have a huge markup. Not to mention he couldn't swing all the fees and HOA. Everyone pays a yearly $6,600 homeowners assessment. Home owners are also required to join the Golden Oak Private Club at roughly $19,000 per year. Depending on the neighborhood, there is an extra $4200 yearly maintenance fee. All in with the basic HOA, the Golden Oak Private Club fee, the Golf cart fee, and the Four Seasons Basic Service Fee, you’re looking at just over $40k/year. And the best part for Kyle? Although most people living in Golden Oak are Club 33 members, you don’t automatically get a membership.
If I am not mistaken, a person can not live there year round too? I thought I read that it can not be the primary residence. I could be wrong. I don't know, I grew up on Long Island and the appeal of the Hamptons was always the large house with large property. It seems to be large house on small property with the " honor" of living on Disney property. By the way, the live stream was horrible.

Reactions: 6
Is this Kile’s ex?
---

she is 10 years younger, 64
yeah- thats his ex. Shes married with 3 kids now. She seems to be trying to build up her TikTok thing. She lives near Disney now, too- i'm just waiting for Kyle to randomly run into her on a livestream in the parks or something! HAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If I am not mistaken, a person can not live there year round too? I thought I read that it can not be the primary residence. I could be wrong. I don't know, I grew up on Long Island and the appeal of the Hamptons was always the large house with large property. It seems to be large house on small property with the " honor" of living on Disney property. By the way, the live stream was horrible.
Yeah, I don’t get the draw of Golden Oak, but that’s me. Give me something on the water one million times over living on Disney property. I’m not one to crap on other people’s dreams, but as someone who considers himself extremely lucky to be able afford a home there if I wanted one, it just doesn’t appeal to me

I remember last year when I was on Symphony of the Seas in a Grand Suite. Good times… I can’t wait to see what the dwarf and the hulk do on this exciting new adventure. Maybe we’ll get a tour of the Concierge Lounge and sun deck, or perhaps a dining review from Coastal Kitchen. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Yeah, I don’t get the draw of Golden Oak, but that’s me. Give me something on the water one million times over living on Disney property. I’m not one to crap on other people’s dreams, but as someone who considers himself extremely lucky to be able afford a home there if I wanted one, it just doesn’t appeal to me
I agree. I also wouldn’t want to live near a bunch of crazy Disney fans like that. I like Disney but some of the hardcore Disney fans take it too far.

If picking between upscale communities/ neighborhoods in Florida, my selection would be Star Island.

Reactions: 7
Casey was with them and could have used her discount on the hat then and there. Dad3 was so budget conscious he barely got his own meals all week, likely never bought the hat on any day.
That super quick non goodbye at the bus stop to ’end’ their trip was super strange on the day Alexa arrived.

Who knows what the truth is with this whole lying grifting reality show wannabe family is anyway? This trip proves, along with the upcoming Wish concierge cruise and the previous home purchase how far they are willing to go to support Kyle’s delusions and keep Casey under control long enough to get a ring on her finger.

Reactions: 16
Casey was with them and could have used her discount on the hat then and there. Dad3 was so budget conscious he barely got his own meals all week, likely never bought the hat on any day.
That super quick non goodbye at the bus stop to ’end’ their trip was super strange on the day Alexa arrived.

Who knows what the truth is with this whole lying grifting reality show wannabe family is anyway? This trip proves, along with the upcoming Wish concierge cruise and the previous home purchase how far they are willing to go to support Kyle’s delusions and keep Casey under control long enough to get a ring on her finger.
I think banker mom misread what really contributed to the dwarfs income - the sugar fund. Notice how they’re a lot more frugal this visit and how much lower Kyle’s livestream haul was than usual. My guess is he used to get a lot more PayPal’s from lonely elders and now they’ve cancelled their payments, their cards are expired and didn’t renew or their well is drying up and they aren’t able to gift as much as they’ve gifted.

If I wasn’t paying a large amount of the mortgage of the ridiculous house my idiot son wanted to buy, I wouldn’t be looking for the cheapest meal to share on my vacation.

I think I noticed some of the biggest livestream donators aren’t appearing as one of Kyle’s super fan donor next to their usernames anymore. The next mental health break should be coming up in the next 4 - 5 weeks or so.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Same here. If it was a choice between Golden Oaks and Montauk, NY, it would be Montauk always.

Reactions: 4
I think it was his way of hinting he ain’t got the money. When most people say, I’ll have to wait for Friday it’s bc they get paid on Friday. Had Kyle been a good son, he would have just said oh I got it for you and bought it for him.

Reactions: 15
Decided to watch a dump for the first time in a month and quickly regretted it.

Within the first 10 minutes Kylie suggests they end the Flower & Garden content and go straight to Beer Garden to get drunk.

008407.jpg

Alexa tells him no and the toddler starts pouting and gets snippy with her. Alexa tells him maybe later as a way to calm him down.
The rest is him following Alexa around while he acts like a manic toddler.

They buy a "flower" for the Pallonesian. Kylie almost forgets to announce the $58 price with their 10% discount for the tax write off.

008410.jpg

008411.jpg

Casey walks in the front door after getting back from work and finding street parking, and they give her the task of watering it everyday while they're gone.

008409.jpg

008412.jpg

008408.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
He says he doesn't like lavender and then starts apologizing to Taylor Swift.

008413.jpg

Yet on the live the other day, he acted like he didn't know 13 was her favorite number (while looking like a deer in the headlights) 🤣

008414.jpg

008415.jpg

His wonky eye started twitching like crazy and he quickly changed the subject. Hi Lshadows13 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Decided to watch a dump for the first time in a month and quickly regretted it.

Within the first 10 minutes Kylie suggests they end the Flower & Garden content and go straight to Beer Garden to get drunk.

View attachment 2931057

Alexa tells him no and the toddler starts pouting and gets snippy with her. Alexa tells him maybe later as a way to calm him down.
The rest is him following Alexa around while he acts like a manic toddler.

They buy a "flower" for the Pallonesian. Kylie almost forgets to announce the $58 price with their 10% discount for the tax write off.

View attachment 2931067
View attachment 2931066

Casey walks in the front door after getting back from work and finding street parking, and they give her the task of watering it everyday while they're gone.

View attachment 2931071
View attachment 2931090
View attachment 2931072
C aSey, I'll give you an out. If somw tattler is local, go nab it, 😉 😜

There you go casey, bin it and blame it on the hatters. Your welcome.

Seriously, what an ass. Expecting casey to water it each day. Not, could you water it each day but don't worry if you can't I understand, due to buying something like this and fooking off on a cruise so I can smash my sisters back door in.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did he give that topiary a good soak in a bucket or sink before setting it out in direct sunlight?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.